blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:01:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Breeders Cup Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breeders Cup Thread  (Read 8399 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2021, 03:36:04 PM »

7.05 Filly and Mare Sprint

No view here now hopefully some have the 3 places ante-post.

7.40 Turf Sprint

Golden Pal was 6/4 for this 2 weeks ago and now might hit 4/1 seen a few people reference the York run that is irrelevant here really the current price is at the worst fair. Lieutenant Dan looks solid and should have the ideal position here 2 or 3 back. Kimari has been away for ages but that is a plus for Wes Ward not a worry, at a bigger price Charmaines Mia might go well has been changed to a miler by connections after being a very good sprinter she doesn't really stay but isn't miles behind these back to her correct trip. Not a strong view here don't think it is a good betting race really even with 4 places plenty of depth.

8.19 Dirt Mile

Now, this is a better betting shape. Life Is Good has never not had the lead in a race, on paper gets challenged here the Japanese outsider Jasper Prince led the 6-furlong race here last year I can't see what other way they can race that one even though it has no chance of staying it can still influence the race. The obvious play either each way if the eight stand or win only is SILVER STATE 4/1 + solid horse races handy enough but doesn't need the lead however the race is run should be finishing well.

8.59 Filly and Mare Turf

This is a good race but a very hard one to read. The euros are definitely a class above Love is fresh and Audarya and Rougir should finish well-matched on the linked form. The big issue is there is zero pace bar one horse is GOING TO VEGAS a local horse still improving slightly stays well, in a lower grade race you might think someone will change tactics and go for the lead but that seems unlikely here. On form the current 20/1 is if anything a bit  tight but 25s+ later will be a win-only bet for me.

9.38  Breeders' Cup Sprint

No view at all here the favourite looks about the right price and is solid but there are plenty of talented runners
at their best all the way down, good race.

10.20 Breeders' Cup Mile

Have no doubt Space Blues has the least questions to answer in here he does however have to prove the mile is ok which I am sure it will be he might be a tad far back if held up to get the trip. Bit annoyed with myself I didn't chance Master of The Seas a few days at bigger prices as on his early-season form he could win not really an each-way play though.

With the 5 places with plenty, SMOOTHLIKESTRAIT is fine at 12/1+ very consistent always runs the same figures good draw a little soft in a finish at times and might lack the class to win each way for me.

11.00 Distaff

Lots of pace in here lots of in-form runners a few still improving the Hills 4 places probably makes it a betting race if you can with them Royal Flag would be my token pick but I would just go whichever they were most competitive on.

11.40 Breeders' Cup Turf

Corking race and Tarnawa rightful fav defending here crown. WALTON STREET for me at 9/1+ whose Dubai form looks a lot better than it did with the Arc Winner in behind he then bolted up in a grade 1 at Woodbine albeit a weak one looks a bit underestimated here.

00.40 Breeders' Cup Classic

The traditional hour gap and being honest we will be asleep by now (hopefully). A great race in prospect though so enjoy it if you are awake.

Couple of no interest races there but the rest of the card is difficult if you do get it right tonight fancy you get paid well, good luck all.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2021, 07:24:22 PM »

Oi oi

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2021, 07:26:09 PM »

Oi oi

n1 horsey good to have you back

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2021, 07:45:45 PM »

Not a penny on here Smiley But never mind

Charmaines Mia getting 3rd was nice
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2021, 07:53:20 PM »

Early in the night for a key race but Silver State getting in the 3 pretty important now for me with regard to some multis
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2021, 08:23:35 PM »

Yuk

That was impressive
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2021, 08:46:16 PM »

Reluctantly leaving Going To Vegas bar a late drift
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2021, 09:05:43 PM »

Corking ride on the Japanese horse there from a jockey I am not familiar with

Would have been nice to get a price on Going To Vegas leading the first time nothing like good enough

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2021, 09:16:03 PM »

This is great Saturday night viewing to go along with your race previews, horsey. Thanks very much for your efforts.
Enjoying the ITV coverage too (no sign of the oaf Chapman)
Now it would be nice to cheer a winner past the post
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2021, 09:19:44 PM »

This is great Saturday night viewing to go along with your race previews, horsey. Thanks very much for your efforts.

^^^^ this

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2021, 09:25:29 PM »

Thanks, chaps

The winner is the hard part as you could probably tell I wasn't that keen on anything tonight bar Silver State who upon watching the replay almost looked to have gone wrong very early on (normally a fluid mover very scratchy)

Still early

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2021, 10:26:29 PM »

here we go again
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2021, 10:30:14 PM »

Thought we might hang on there but a good solid run
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2021, 10:32:20 PM »