blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:43:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  --BlondeBash-- Early Attendee's (ie the Friday night before - 17th)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: --BlondeBash-- Early Attendee's (ie the Friday night before - 17th)  (Read 16886 times)
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2006, 07:14:07 PM »

Can anyone who is attending the bash, and are arriving on the friday, please post here what time your arriving!

i was thinking if there were a few of yous, i was going to try to arrange a meeting place for all the early attendee's.

The question is, do all tho coming on the friday night fancy leaving the poker till saturday and meeting in Glasgow City center in one of the bigger pubs for a social gathering to put names to facese etc etc, or would yous rather just dive straight into the poker scene and head for CinCins for there regular friday night £20 rebuy tourney?

if yous fancy the social gathering, please post here and we can meet in a pub of my choice, where a few of the glasgow lads will no doubt meet yous for the face to face thing.

For all yous glasgow people, i was thinking of something like the Counting house or summit like that, since its big, has no music and fairly Central (next to George Square).

Also any Glasgow people who can make it out the friday before, please post here also

this is probably pointless, as there is probably just poppet and ruth coming the friday, but just incase i wouldnt want all you southern peeps getting lost in our wonderful cit

Dave
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 07:17:14 PM by Scottish Dave » Logged

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
moritzey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 07:28:33 PM »

I'm coming on Friday, as well. Flying with ruth and poppet, though, and no clue when I'll be there or anything, really .. relying on the girls for that sort of stuff Smiley Drinks are always nice, but if they want to play poker, I don't mind either way, really..
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 07:31:05 PM »

I'm up for drinkie-poos.

What date does the smoking ban kick in, I'm feeling we may as well get our ciggies in while we can. Counting House is no smoking isn't it?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
BigArmo

Come on City!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 07:34:35 PM »

Dave what a great idea  thumbs up, me and Matt674 will be arriving Friday day and where planning to play the £20 rebuy but having a night out in Glasgow sounds interesting  Cheesy.
ruthless1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 07:36:41 PM »

I'm coming on Friday, as well. Flying with ruth and poppet, though, and no clue when I'll be there or anything, really .. relying on the girls for that sort of stuff Smiley Drinks are always nice, but if they want to play poker, I don't mind either way, really..
im up for the pubs, as long as the music good disco im sure poppets up for it too Cool
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 07:39:47 PM »

Count me in for a beer!

Regards pubs though remember the town will be heaving I would suggest one of the Weatherspoons or something. 

If we have enough names it might be worthwhile trying a few of the boozers and booking an area???

Most pubs in the town do this on a Friday anyway.

What about the Goose I know its not everyones cuppa cha but its muchness cheapness!

ruthless1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 07:40:27 PM »

this is probably pointless, as there is probably just poppet and ruth coming the friday

You guys can take care of us, i play a mean game off pool too!!!!
got to have music dave too!!!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

If music is what you need, then 'spoons is off the cards. We could maybe meet there though and I'll sing you a song or two till me move off to the next place.

Town will be heaving being paddys night but we'll squeeze in somewhere and have a good night.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 07:47:15 PM »

Karaoke?

Theres a decnt place up at Charning Cross the Ritz Bar and they have a cracking Karaoke on.  And its close to the Stanley for a few late beers if anyone is still out playing and if the girls want to hit a club or something the worlds there oyster up on Sauchiehall St.

ruthless1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 07:48:18 PM »

If music is what you need, then 'spoons is off the cards. We could maybe meet there though and I'll sing you a song or two till me move off to the next place.

Town will be heaving being paddys night but we'll squeeze in somewhere and have a good night.
sounds good too me thumbs up
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »

Karaoke?

I think you'd do well to consult your English-Blonde/Blonde-English dictionary.

When the boys say they're off to a karaoke bar, they ain't talking about singing songs  

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 07:51:58 PM »

I fancy a night out on the town too, last time I meant to visit Glasgow I overindulged in Ayr and didn't make it. Arriving at Prestwick at 6 so all being well should be up for drinks any time from about 7.30.
I assume Ironside's coming too now the conversation's moved onto karaoke

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
ruthless1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 07:53:39 PM »

im not shy to get up there my self and shout a few!!!!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 07:58:48 PM »

lol. you really don't want to say things like that until you find out what Blonde's version of karaoke actually is

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
ruthless1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 07:59:59 PM »

lol. you really don't want to say things like that until you find out what Blonde's version of karaoke actually is
go on then....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: