blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:48:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY TWO PROPER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY TWO PROPER  (Read 57347 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2006, 03:13:03 PM »

Sorry for slight delay in starting the Live Update.

Slight "technical difficulties" have arisen, but it will be up & running very shortly.

Sorry!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 03:15:28 PM »

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 03:19:06 PM »

But you can have a llitle guess at what excuse they come up with......

Vodafone Card?

No power?

Lappies busted?

And Dave ruing me too, "I'm running late, can you let them know?". ""Err, I'm at home Dave". "Thought you were in the comp". Grrr......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 03:24:11 PM »

Talk dave out of the Nowab match tikay. If Simon (and it is a big if obviously) brings his A game it will be a walkover imo. His heads up game is 2nd to none when he puts his mind to it. I think the ammounts being talked about may focus  his mind as well. I am sure Jamie is about so can we get a market on this match please?

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 03:24:19 PM »

Hiya Jen's Mum! (says he, trying manfully to maintain interest whilst we await our Intrepid Updaters resolving the problems.)

Weather a bit better here today......

Jen's mum (Legume) - how's your knee? Jen looked positively radiant last night, truly. She's the tops.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 03:25:36 PM »

Talk dave out of the Nowab match tikay. If Simon (and it is a big if obviously) brings his A game it will be a walkover imo. His heads up game is 2nd to none when he puts his mind to it. I think the ammounts being talked about may focus  his mind as well. I am sure Jamie is about so can we get a market on this match please?

Dave's played before you know......

I'm not sure The Nowab is ready for Dave yet, to tell the truth.

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 03:26:33 PM »

Oh and before anyone thinks I am critising Daves game in my above post I am not- just that Simon is a great heads up player when he tries. You don't finish 2nd in the world heads up championship by just being a lucky fish you know Smiley

ariston

better lucky than good
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 03:27:39 PM »

Oh and before anyone thinks I am critising Daves game in my above post I am not- just that Simon is a great heads up player when he tries. You don't finish 2nd in the world heads up championship by just being a lucky fish you know Smiley

no if you were a LUCKY fish you would finish first

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 03:30:39 PM »

Dave suggested including Omaha. Simon quickly put the lid on that!

They are both good Heads-Up players, but I gotta go with Dave.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2006, 03:34:16 PM »

Delayed Update - I'm assured that the "technical difficulties" (ahem....) will be resolved within the next 5 minutes.

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 03:37:52 PM »

Knew straight away I posted it that it would be taken the wrong way. I will have a little side bet with you Tikay on chubbs if you think hes not ready, couple of hundred at even money? that is presuming the match is holdem. If it is omaha I am not gettig involved at all (and neither will chubbs if he has any sense)

ariston

better lucky than good
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2006, 03:39:02 PM »

I admit - it is all my fault.  All is well now, and the A World of Poker Gents have set up a nice fourway power thing, helpfully listed the whole redraw and are generally being an asset to this corner.

The two tables downstairs have lost the five who have been lost, among them Michael Svobodny and Paul Foltyn.  Vicky Coren spotted round the corner smoking what looks like post-tourney cig too...

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2006, 03:39:43 PM »

Knew straight away I posted it that it would be taken the wrong way. I will have a little side bet with you Tikay on chubbs if you think hes not ready, couple of hundred at even money? that is presuming the match is holdem. If it is omaha I am not gettig involved at all (and neither will chubbs if he has any sense)

Who took it the wrong way? I simply disagreed.......

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2006, 03:41:48 PM »

I admit - it is all my fault.  All is well now, and the A World of Poker Gents have set up a nice fourway power thing, helpfully listed the whole redraw and are generally being an asset to this corner.

The two tables downstairs have lost the five who have been lost, among them Michael Svobodny and Paul Foltyn.  Vicky Coren spotted round the corner smoking what looks like post-tourney cig too...

Afternoon Jen!

I'm looking forward to this. I'm surfing the Forum, playing the $250 Freeze on Laddies, & watching the Update. Can't be bad.

xx

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 03:42:33 PM »

Ben is still strictly speaking a technical difficulty, but he will be set up soon... for the moment we have Special Guests Ruthlesss and RED-DOG on the scene.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: