blonde poker Responsible Gambling Statement
blonde poker promotes responsible gambling and recognises that for a small number of people gambling can become an addictive behaviour that causes problems for individuals and their families.
If you feel that you need more help or advice, the information below may be useful for you:-
Are you gambling beyond your means?
If you can answer postively to more than three of the questions below, we recommend that you seek further advice.
- Has gambling ever affected your work, home life, reputation or made you unhappy?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling? Has it ever caused you difficulty in sleeping?
- After losing did you have a strong desire to return and win back your losses? Or after a win, try and win more?
- Have you ever gambled down to your last pound?
- Have you ever borrowed money or sold something to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever been reluctant to spend money set aside for gambling on normal expenditure?
- Has gambling ever made you careless towards your welfare or that of your family and friends?
- Have you ever gambled longer than planned?
- Has gambling ever been an escape from worry or difficulties?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations or even good fortune create the urge to gamble?
- Have you ever considered harming yourself as a result of your gambling?
GamCare offers a variety of care services and communication channels for those who are affected by problem gambling. Individuals can receive information, advice, support or counselling through a National Telephone Helpline, Face To Face counselling - available to those men, women and young people who can travel to our London centre, Group counselling service - GamCare has also trained counselling centres across the UK in order to take on problem gambling clients, or via our email service.
• 0845 6000 133 from the UK
• +44 845 6000 133 International (24 hours 7 days a week)