Terms and Conditions of Use
www.blondepoker.com is operated and owned by Blonde Poker Web Limited. ("our", "us" and "we"), registered number 5469866 (the "Website").
These are the Website terms and conditions (the "Conditions"), which apply to the use of the Website by you, the end user. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the Conditions, you may not use or access the Website and we will have the right to restrict or prevent your access to the Website. If there is anything that you do not understand please feel free to email any enquiry to us here: email@example.com.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You will not:
- use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, or of an obscene or menacing character;
- use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy); and
- attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any end user of the Website arising out of that end user's use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
- You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in violation of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
- You will not:
- OUR RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. You should check back here regularly as you will be bound by these Conditions every time you visit the Website. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website; and/or
- monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website for any reason.
- We reserve the right to:
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WHILST WE WILL USE REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION WE PLACE ON THE WEBSITE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO ITS ACCURACY.
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranty that the Website or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which makes it available or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law.
- You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
- You agree that you are free to choose whether to use the services offered on the Website and do so at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising and;
in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees, or any liability in the tort of deceit.
- You agree that, in the event that the services offered on the Website, whether by us or on our behalf, fails to operate correctly as a result of, but not limited to, any delay or interruption in operation or transmission, any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its contents or any error or omission in content or any other factors beyond our control that we will not be responsible for any loss that may result.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the Website, or use by any other person accessing the Website using your PC or internet access account.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
- Save as set out in clause 7.3 below, you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. This includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips connected to the website.
- You may not download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party.
- Except for personal data, any information you submit to the Website, whether by way of comment, any chat room function or otherwise, will not be treated confidentially and you acknowledge that we may use such information for any purposes subject to these Conditions. You irrevocably and perpetually authorise us to reproduce (whether in whole or in part, and whether cropped, adopted, altered or otherwise manipulated) any photos or other images or audiovisual files that you submit to the Website. We shall not be obliged to so display such audiovisual files.
- By submitting material to the Website, you warrant and represent that you own such materials (including any copyright and other intellectual property rights therein) or that you have permission from the owner and that you have obtained the informed consent of any subjects of the images and that any subjects featured in any such images are at least 16 years of age at the time such material was created. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in relation to such content.
- You may send us notices under or in connection with these Conditions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As proof of sending does not guarantee our receipt of your notice, you must ensure that you have received an acknowledgement from us, which we will aim to send to you within 3 working days of our receipt and should be retained by you.
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- Nothing shall be construed as a waiver by us of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.