blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:41:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8550 8551 8552 8553 [8554] 8555 8556 8557 8558 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13504336 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128295 on: June 04, 2017, 03:43:40 PM »

Morning Tighty.

In the French tennis today I think the bookies are over estimating Raonic's chances against Carrenno-Busta. Raonic is far better on fast courts and hasn't really beaten anyone of note on clay this year. I think that Carrenno-Busta's wins this season over Fognini, Ferrer, Almagro, Dimitrov and Ramos Vinnolas should make him slight favourite.

Suggest £20 Carreno-Busta @ 6/4 with Hills.

For a rugby league anytime try scorer bet then Murdoch-Masila for Salford at 6/5 is the best bet.

Beautiful Hector.

Great pick in a wonderful match.

Good to have our best Tennis tipster back posting.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128296 on: June 04, 2017, 04:18:45 PM »

Wasn't able to watch it. Looks like it was a pretty epic match. Big win for PCB and wp Hector.

Morning Tighty.

In the French tennis today I think the bookies are over estimating Raonic's chances against Carrenno-Busta. Raonic is far better on fast courts and hasn't really beaten anyone of note on clay this year. I think that Carrenno-Busta's wins this season over Fognini, Ferrer, Almagro, Dimitrov and Ramos Vinnolas should make him slight favourite.

Suggest £20 Carreno-Busta @ 6/4 with Hills.

For a rugby league anytime try scorer bet then Murdoch-Masila for Salford at 6/5 is the best bet.

Beautiful Hector.

Great pick in a wonderful match.

Good to have our best Tennis tipster back posting.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #128297 on: June 04, 2017, 04:24:44 PM »

Darts World Cup

Chisnall vs Rowby-John Rodriguez

Chisnall -2.5 5/4 (B365) 13/10 (Black-Type) 6/5 Betfred, Lads, Coral

Rowby-John has been having a pretty tough year and losing to people around him in the rankings consistently, just struggling with the transition from development tour to pro tour. The positives for him in this game is he often plays quite well when he does get on stage and obviously playing partner with Mensur Suljovic will be great for him. However Chizzy is in terrific form and is so comfortable playing like this, he's likely to average close to 100 and even if Rowby-John brings his A game he should really struggle to compete. I think he should be odds-on to only lose 1 leg to RJR tonight.

Obviously best of 7 makes a -2.5 handicap bet quite high variance.

Top bombing sir
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #128298 on: June 04, 2017, 06:23:24 PM »

Evening Tighty.

Could we put some of our Busta winnings on Verdasco to beat Nishikori tomorrow? I used to be a big fan of Nishikori's but he seems to have gone backwards for the last 2 years, maybe injuries have taken their toll. What is obvious though is that he has few big shots to get himself out of trouble, and is lacking the touch. Verdasco's victories over Zverev and Cuevas in this tournament are solid form.

Suggest £15 Verdasco @ 13/8 with PP. Happy to take the 6/4 widely available if the price goes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #128299 on: June 04, 2017, 06:30:46 PM »

Evening Tighty.

Could we put some of our Busta winnings on Verdasco to beat Nishikori tomorrow? I used to be a big fan of Nishikori's but he seems to have gone backwards for the last 2 years, maybe injuries have taken their toll. What is obvious though is that he has few big shots to get himself out of trouble, and is lacking the touch. Verdasco's victories over Zverev and Cuevas in this tournament are solid form.

Suggest £15 Verdasco @ 13/8 with PP. Happy to take the 6/4 widely available if the price goes.

This looks very good!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128300 on: June 05, 2017, 07:52:36 AM »

Evening Tighty.

Fernando Verdasco Fernando Verdasco v Kei Nishikori Winner
6/4
Total Stake: 15.00
Total Returns: 37.50

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128301 on: June 05, 2017, 11:23:09 AM »

with our womens bets all having fallen

both our remaining men, murray and stan, in action today

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128302 on: June 05, 2017, 11:24:19 AM »

A reminder that as of wednesday morning neither tikay and i will be around to place bets until sometime on the 22nd

no problem with any discussion, people suggesting bets for others etc but we won't be around to place bets or record them etc for the thread formally

My eyes are open wide
AshP1979
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #128303 on: June 05, 2017, 11:40:34 AM »

World Cup Qualifying

Poland to beat Romania 8/13 with Bet365. 4/7 available elsewhere.
Poland to beat Romania and over 2.5 goals in the match. 15/8 with Lads and Coral.

Poland top their qualifying group, with 13 points from 5 games. Beat Romania 3-0 in the reverse fixture, 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, showing intent to seal the game instead of sitting on a one goal lead. Over 2.5 has landed in every game in this campaign for Poland and with Lewandowski and Milik up top they carry plenty of goal threat. Blasczyzkowski is a miss through injury, however and Glik is suspended.

I still think Poland will be more than good enough to win and there will be goals in the game.

Interested to hear other people's opinions.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128304 on: June 05, 2017, 11:56:30 AM »

with our womens bets all having fallen

both our remaining men, murray and stan, in action today

Click to see full-size image.

I think we got 14/1 e/w two places on them both.  Both were around 9/4 to final this morning and about 9/1 or 10/1 to win.   Shows how good the place value was.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128305 on: June 05, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »

I couldn't resist saving my stake @1.20 on Verdasco although he did bagel Nishikori in the first set.

Tell me I just pissed some equity against the wall..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128306 on: June 05, 2017, 02:02:23 PM »

Anyone know more than me (not much) on the NHL? I listen to a lot of American podcasts and follow a lot of yanks on twitter. And although they're 2-1 behind the Predators have apparently been killing the Penguins in the finals with the exception of a 5 min spell in each of the first two game. They won over the weekend at home (5-1) and are at home tomorrow at 13/19 (weird odds but still...) to win tomorrow and tie it up. The games after are at Pitt then at Nash. Final game is in Pitt which is my main worry on suggesting some cash on Nash like at 11/5 on bet fair (2/1 elsewhere)

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #128307 on: June 05, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »

I couldn't resist saving my stake @1.20 on Verdasco although he did bagel Nishikori in the first set.

Go Nishi!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #128308 on: June 05, 2017, 03:03:46 PM »

Go Nishi!

The thread wanted verdasco lol
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128309 on: June 05, 2017, 03:09:07 PM »

Go Nishi!

Oh dear, not a thread reader.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 8550 8551 8552 8553 [8554] 8555 8556 8557 8558 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: