blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:22:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8554 8555 8556 8557 [8558] 8559 8560 8561 8562 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444352 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128355 on: June 10, 2017, 08:04:09 PM »

Looks like a decent outside bias at Crayford this evening (other meeting on ch 468 alongside the derby heats)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128356 on: June 10, 2017, 08:06:47 PM »

Has Peter left the forum? F1 weekend and not a single post!

No, not that I am aware.

Hamilton on pole, ahead of Vettel, if that helps.

It's becoming a cracking season, isn't it Tikay? The two best drivers on the grid imo - with Alonso very close - battling it out in two different teams. The way F1 should be.

Yup, I've not enjoyed a F1 season as much in years. Mainly, I guess, as it is no longer a 1 horse race. A 14/1 ticket for Vettel helps, too. (Thanks Doobs). 

I spent some time yesterday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Lordy, that's some raceway. It sits in the middle of a barren expanse of Nevada desert, plum next door to Nelis US Air Force Base, which in itself sits in a plot 60 miles by 90 miles.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #128357 on: June 10, 2017, 08:09:31 PM »

No, not that I am aware.

It's becoming a cracking season, isn't it Tikay? The two best drivers on the grid imo - with Alonso very close - battling it out in two different teams. The way F1 should be.

Yup, I've not enjoyed a F1 season as much in years. Mainly, I guess, as it is no longer a 1 horse race. A 14/1 ticket for Vettel helps, too. (Thanks Doobs). 

I spent some time yesterday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Lordy, that's some raceway. It sits in the middle of a barren expanse of Nevada desert, plum next door to Nelis US Air Force Base, which in itself sits in a plot 60 miles by 90 miles.

Crikey, I've been to Vegas four times but didn't even realise there was a track there. What were you doing there?

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128358 on: June 10, 2017, 08:09:38 PM »

Advance note

It is most likely that the thread will be "dark" for putting bets on for tikay from 7th-22nd June.

tikay is in Vegas trying to avoid sticky buns and I am away on holiday at the same time (nice timing, general election,nice timing)

nothing to stop people putting ideas up and people following them of course but not that likely that either of us will be putting bets on for that fortnight.

That's an interesting announcement, as I've got a similar one.

The Canadian GP (9th-11th June) will be the first F1 race since 1996 (when I was four years old) that I will not be following live, and therefore will not be making any bet suggestions for. At least not after the practice sessions begin.

My life mantra has always been that F1/Motorsport comes first, so this is a major decision for me to take. However I'll be spending this period in June pursing another one of my passions so I feel the decision to miss one race is justified Smiley

There you go chaps, in Peter's own words.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128359 on: June 10, 2017, 08:17:42 PM »

No, not that I am aware.

Crikey, I've been to Vegas four times but didn't even realise there was a track there. What were you doing there?

It's a stunning facility, though IndyCar is no longer held there following the death of Dan Wheldon in a horrific crash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas_Motor_Speedway

I visited it as it was on my Bucket List, I'd always wanted to go take a look at it, so yesterday I ticked that box. Not a disappointment, either.

I'll be there next weekend, too, as it is the current venue for the EDC, which takes place next weekend. I would not miss that for all the tea in China. I just need to select my outfit now.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128360 on: June 10, 2017, 09:24:57 PM »

Get outa here.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128361 on: June 10, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »

Get outa here.

Lebron follows me on Twitter - I'm not exactly sure why.

In other news I've bokked another one in The Greyhound Derby - got the price though...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #128362 on: June 10, 2017, 11:26:16 PM »

I'll be there next weekend, too, as it is the current venue for the EDC, which takes place next weekend. I would not miss that for all the tea in China. I just need to select my outfit now.

Click to see full-size image.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #128363 on: June 10, 2017, 11:32:36 PM »

1-3-2

As for outfits, I think Tikay should be with something similar to 'C'.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128364 on: June 11, 2017, 12:03:42 AM »

1-3-2

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #128365 on: June 11, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »

1-3-2

Never knew Tikay had been to Florida!

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #128366 on: June 11, 2017, 10:37:34 AM »

Get outa here.

He hangs on the basket for a fair while, he's a big lad they must be pretty strong!

AshP1979
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #128367 on: June 11, 2017, 12:25:39 PM »

This won quite comfortably in the end.

Anything stand out for anyone today in the qualifiers?

World Cup Qualifying

Poland to beat Romania 8/13 with Bet365. 4/7 available elsewhere.
Poland to beat Romania and over 2.5 goals in the match. 15/8 with Lads and Coral.

Poland top their qualifying group, with 13 points from 5 games. Beat Romania 3-0 in the reverse fixture, 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, showing intent to seal the game instead of sitting on a one goal lead. Over 2.5 has landed in every game in this campaign for Poland and with Lewandowski and Milik up top they carry plenty of goal threat. Blasczyzkowski is a miss through injury, however and Glik is suspended.

I still think Poland will be more than good enough to win and there will be goals in the game.

Interested to hear other people's opinions.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128368 on: June 11, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »

Warwinka and Murray both through to the semis, so we are guaranteed a finalist and a small profit because of the place bets.

I know we are on both, but this match looks like it could be a classic.  Murray just won the first set 8-6 in a tie break.

who do you feel has a better chance of winning the final on current form?

Warwinka before today, though they are both going to be over 2/1 vs Nadal.  Wouldn't want to back Nadal at 5/11 right now though.

This game has been very even on what I have seen.  Murray has just been broken FWIW.

One set all now.  Wanted to go out this afternoon but going to probably have to stay in and watch this potential classic.

Had to miss the last set taking youngest to gym.  Was a classic until then.

Guess Warwinka is a better bet in the final for our 14/1.  Hope he keeps the flakey bits to a minimum. 

Tighty isn't here, but think we have made £100 or so already on the pre-tournament bets with another £200 or so if Warwinka wins.

Well the final wasn't close.  Still made a profit thoug.

Any EDC updates?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #128369 on: June 11, 2017, 05:25:32 PM »

Champions Trophy cricket starts on Thursday. Think Shikhar Dhawan has been a bit under-estimated at 33/1 for top bat. Strong records against his 3 group opponents, in good form and playing for a side that are odds on to make the semi's. A tough market to win, but would recc a small bet on him.

Full preview : https://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/CT/Champions-Trophy-outright-Shikhar-Dhawan-top-batsman-each-way/81248

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/icc-champions-trophy/top-tournament-batsman

This not get matched in the end? Shame, leading and through to semis

Whats the countback situation for group qualification, obv we want india to play bangladesh for this bet.
Pages: 1 ... 8554 8555 8556 8557 [8558] 8559 8560 8561 8562 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: