blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Woolwich shooting
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Woolwich shooting  (Read 24555 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2013, 11:25:57 PM »

I don't really care about all that martyr shit when it comes to home soil. When a british soldier gets hacked to death in broad daylight in his own country I think a strong reaction is only to be expected and rightly so. The wpc who got out the car and instantly shot him had the right idea.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2013, 11:35:59 PM »

i have no idea what the answer is

i do no it is not the edl in any form
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2013, 11:39:51 PM »

Same shit, different decade, different 'cause':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22625104

That day is one of my earliest memories.  My grandfather was a Labour councillor in Middlesbrough for 40 years or something ridiculous like that and he got invited to a garden party at Buckingham Palace that day.  Everyone was incredibly proud and looking forward to hearing from him that night but that turned into absolute terror when we realised that the bomb had gone off in the vicinity he was going to be in about the time he might have been expected to be walking through Hyde Park on his way there from his hotel.  When we eventually heard from him we found out he had indeed been in the park at that time but thankfully not close enough for it to have done any damage but he was definitely affected greatly by it.  He made it to Buckingham Palace too for the garden party.  Amazing that it still went ahead but I guess those were different times.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2013, 11:44:44 PM »

‏@gcunning12 6m

Express front page has 2 headlines: "Terror Fanatics Behead Soldier" upsides "Pregnant Kate is just so chirpy in canary yellow." Astounding.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2013, 12:34:28 AM »

‏@gcunning12 6m

Express front page has 2 headlines: "Terror Fanatics Behead Soldier" upsides "Pregnant Kate is just so chirpy in canary yellow." Astounding.

If you read te Daily Express (not accusing you directly here, Mr Camel sir) you deserve all you get though.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2013, 12:36:17 AM »

Barbaric.

Neither video footage nor pictures should be shown. It's just what the c u n t s want.

Agree. Deprive them of the oxygen of publicity.

At the very least until we're sure it was terrorism. It may well be that they are just batshit insane, not terrorists.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2013, 12:38:03 AM »

Barbaric.

Neither video footage nor pictures should be shown. It's just what the c u n t s want.

At the very least until we're sure it was terrorism. It may well be that they are just batshit insane, not terrorists.

Pretty sure all terrorists are batshit insane so not really mutually exclusive.....

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2013, 12:42:26 AM »

Barbaric.

I think its fairly obvious given how quickly this was classed as a terror attack that the perpetrators are clearly known to intelligence officials.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2013, 12:49:24 AM »

Barbaric.

I think its fairly obvious given how quickly this was classed as a terror attack that the perpetrators are clearly known to intelligence officials.

Must admit I spoke before seeing the video of the man talking. much clearer to me that the attack was politically motivated.

It would appear they wanted to be caught though -- I'm wondering if they'd wanted to induce suicide by police?

I'm also deeply trouble by the EDL appearing and some comments I've seen on Facebook/twitter too. You know, the usual 'I'm not racist, but....' type stuff.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2013, 12:56:12 AM »

‏@gcunning12 6m

If you read te Daily Express (not accusing you directly here, Mr Camel sir) you deserve all you get though.

I'm more likely to read the S*n than the Express, just thought it was a pretty illuminating tweet.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2013, 01:01:40 AM »

‏@gcunning12 6m

I'm more likely to read the S*n than the Express, just thought it was a pretty illuminating tweet.

It absolutely is illuminating, no doubt about it. Anything that shows the express to be the absolute joke of a paper it is is welcome.
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2013, 01:02:42 AM »

Feels likes propaganda.

Reading some of the comments on FB from society reminded me of an Oscar Wilde quote.

"One is absolutely sickened, not by the crimes that the wicked have committed, but by the punishments that the good have inflicted..."

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2013, 01:45:52 AM »

Richard Dawkins made the point on twitter that terrorism seems to be treated as a synonym for 'motivated by religion'.

I'm not quiet sure whether I agree, but it's an interesting observation.
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2013, 04:22:17 AM »

I was reading a lot of the reactions via Facebook and the atrocious aspect of it is, irrespective of how shocking a crime it is (and it was), how quickly people turn in to outright racists over the incident.

The media portrayal of these events is disgusting also, marginalising ethnic minorities to such an extent that more and more people find themselves sympathetic to the idiocy of such hate mongering groups like the 'EDL'.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Evilpengwinz

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2013, 06:37:34 AM »

I was reading a lot of the reactions via Facebook and the atrocious aspect of it is, irrespective of how shocking a crime it is (and it was), how quickly people turn in to outright racists over the incident.

QFT.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: