blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 05:42:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 523913 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: December 20, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »

it was good result, our keeper had 0 saves to make and so justice was done me thinks.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: December 20, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »

good job really, casper scares the shit out of me.  do you have any idea when big shane is back? 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: December 20, 2009, 11:31:51 PM »

good job really, casper scares the shit out of me.  do you have any idea when big shane is back? 

Shane Higgs has had a set back in his recovery - he pulled up in training this week and they think the injury is deeper than thought - is now NOT thought to be back in time now for the SCUM game...
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: December 20, 2009, 11:50:44 PM »

Shane Higgs has had a set back in his recovery - he pulled up in training this week and they think the injury is deeper than thought - is now NOT thought to be back in time now for the SCUM game...

cheers.  where do you get your info? 

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: December 28, 2009, 09:18:37 PM »

waccoe.

Its typical though, Beckford back with a bang, 4 goals in 2 games Smiley but strange how we conceding goals now.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: December 28, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »

So Beckford on Saturday was having another poor game, he has been incred this season and scored some wonderful goals however over the past month or so he has experienced a dip in form.  The problem with this is not that he is going through a rough patch but the way he plays during it.  Throwing his arms up in the air everytime he fails to chase a through ball and diving at every opportunity.  He was getting some stick from the Kop and when he was subbed a large number of fans cheered.  Granted he is our top scorer but based on his recent performances I can understand fans getting on his back. 

We pay a fair wack to watch league 1 football and at times he strolls about and moans like he is a superstar who is doing us a favour, forgetting the fact that when he was placed on the transfer list little or no interest was shown add to that no concrete bids what so ever.

Anyway he was subbed and on his way off he did the usual hugs with the players coming on etc, then grayson goes to shake his hand and he walks past and straight down the tunnel.  Personally for this I would be happy for him to never wear a Leeds shirt again, I know people will come on with differing views however no one man is bigger than the team.  Especially not a player that won't sign a contract (imo with the sole reason being a big signing on fee in the summer) for a club that has provided him with a superb platform when nobody really wanted him. 

He is a good player, one of our best however his attitude is terrible and with the chances that are created by our team there are other strikers who might not score as many as he has but they wouldn't be a million miles away.

Beckford can GFO imo!

I really like Beckford and a player of his quality is a delight to have at Leeds United.  I totally understand his frustration at being subbed and would prefer this than a player that doesnt care that he is taken off. 

Fixed my post...

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: December 31, 2009, 10:47:54 AM »

lol, ok then buddy, im sure everyone will behave now:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Manchester-United-v-Leeds-United.5948586.jp

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: December 31, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »

i wont be causing any trouble, not now that i know that we are so similar...

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: December 31, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »

I wont be doing anything to cause trouble in the Stretford end Smiley unless we score..
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: December 31, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »

Hopefully Leeds can do something like this...

http://www.yorkcityfc.com/history/manua.php

"United put out one of their strongest sides with the intent of mauling City but the tables were turned as City, assembled at a cost of just over £100,000 and with odds of 20-1 to win, gave Alex Ferguson's men a footballing lesson."

YORKshiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrre!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: December 31, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »

lol Fergie on TV now saying he's playing his strongest team against us and playing the kids vs citeh!

Leeds 12/1 looks short Sad
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 03, 2010, 08:37:43 AM »

Setting off at around 10am, to get to Scumchester at around 11.30.

This is the game we all really look forward to. ive been to about 5 Leeds v Scum games and the atmosphere is pure hatred, they will sing songs about our fans dying in turkey, Leeds fans will sing songs about their team dying in Munich, its just what happens. Its just absolute hate.

Looking forward to off the field matters much more than on the field tbh, expecting to lose by 3, 4 or 5, i just hope its not a cricket score with Giggs, Scholes etc expected to play. Should be a good occassion with around 9,000 Leeds fans showing, and we couldve sold 30,000.

COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ON. MOT.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 03, 2010, 11:39:21 AM »

lol just got text off BH

'omg, im walking dwn to the ground, scum fans everyhwere, every single scum scarf or hat is making me feel phyiscally sick, i abs hate them

lol.

Anyway, not seen teams or anything yet but i reckon we can give them a really good game. We go there with plenty of confidence and if we don't let them play the football they want to play it could be close.

I think it'l b 3-1 Scum, with us levelling after an early scum goal. But their class will show in the end, sigh.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 03, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »

Good stuff, come on Leeds.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 03, 2010, 01:28:39 PM »

Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 189 Go Up Print