blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:20:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2016 thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016 thread  (Read 82545 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2016, 09:50:35 PM »

Golden Glove just the least goals conceded in a season?  What are the actual rules?   

Yeah most clean sheets. As said, often playing behind a much maligned defence and midfield that offered little protection. I think it's his performances in Europe that really stick out, if you'd seen them you'd remember them. He was a one man machine vs Messi the other year.

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2016, 09:52:23 PM »

Think the set piece deliveries of Payet have been a bit poor apart from the one to Giroud right at the end.  France defence looks panic stations as well apart from Sagna.  More negatives than positives at half time for them.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2016, 09:53:25 PM »

If they put someone on to run in behind pogba will rip these to bits. Giroud looks out of place.

2 - Olivier Giroud has completed just 2 passes in the 1st half & 1 of those was kick-off.
Sportshead

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2016, 09:53:47 PM »

We,West ham ,were in for Kante at the same time as when you signed him, really is a great player have said many times how every team in the world bar possibly Barcelona could do with him in their midfield

So much energy and drive absolute joy to watch, allowing Payet ,Pogba etc to do what they do
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2016, 09:58:09 PM »

I don't think Leics would swap Schmeichel for Hart. Organises his defence better, better on corners and distributes better. Cech is a better keeper, Lloris would be picked ahead of Hart every time, De Gea best keeper in the prem. Cortois better and younger. Burland younger, equally good at shot stopping, possibly not quite as confident but higher upside.

Hart probably more consistent that Forster, I might concede that. Better than Mignolet and Adrian.

How gracious.

It's amusing that a keeper who has won 4 of the last 6 golden glove awards, often playing in front of a much maligned defence, is way behind the ability of many other keepers in the league.
If it's any consolation to you, we'd take him at Brentford.

Golden glove this year Cech? When was the last time an Arsenal keeper won it before him? I don't think it really has much relevance to be fair.

In the NHL there is an award for the goalie who's team let in the least but no one pays any attention, what matters is the award for the best keeper as voted for by his peers. Hart's not been in since 2012 indicating his stalled in his development and hasn't kicked on. Cortois, Lloris, Butland all
joined the league since.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2016, 10:00:09 PM »

Golden Glove just the least goals conceded in a season?  What are the actual rules?   

Yeah most clean sheets. As said, often playing behind a much maligned defence and midfield that offered little protection. I think it's his performances in Europe that really stick out, if you'd seen them you'd remember them. He was a one man machine vs Messi the other year.

Remember Frazer Forster for Celtic against Barca? Stand out goalkeeping display in Europe this decade.

@fairwaywedge
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2016, 10:08:05 PM »

I don't think Leics would swap Schmeichel for Hart. Organises his defence better, better on corners and distributes better. Cech is a better keeper, Lloris would be picked ahead of Hart every time, De Gea best keeper in the prem. Cortois better and younger. Burland younger, equally good at shot stopping, possibly not quite as confident but higher upside.

Hart probably more consistent that Forster, I might concede that. Better than Mignolet and Adrian.

How gracious.

It's amusing that a keeper who has won 4 of the last 6 golden glove awards, often playing in front of a much maligned defence, is way behind the ability of many other keepers in the league.
If it's any consolation to you, we'd take him at Brentford.

Golden glove this year Cech? When was the last time an Arsenal keeper won it before him? I don't think it really has much relevance to be fair.

In the NHL there is an award for the goalie who's team let in the least but no one pays any attention, what matters is the award for the best keeper as voted for by his peers. Hart's not been in since 2012 indicating his stalled in his development and hasn't kicked on. Cortois, Lloris, Butland all
joined the league since.

We're obviously at different ends of the spectrum cos I think Hart is significantly better than he was 4 seasons ago. He's cut out most of the silly mistakes, is much more mature between the sticks, he's always been confident but I think the arrogance that was creeping into his game a couple of years ago was soon removed when MP dropped him.

I don't think he's the best keeper in the league although he's up there, but I think he's clearly England's best keeper. Genuinely amazed that people seem to think Butland or Forster are a better option than Joe.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2016, 10:13:16 PM »

That Romanian keeper is better than Hart Wink

Got Giroud top scorer, few more please.

Best Bitter.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2016, 10:15:14 PM »

Remember Frazer Forster for Celtic against Barca? Stand out goalkeeping display in Europe this decade.

He done it more than once.  A better GK than Hart imo. 
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2016, 10:16:49 PM »

That Romanian keeper is better than Hart Wink

Got Giroud top scorer, few more please.

That was unreal bad. Pretty ironic during all this discussion who romanias bench keeper is lol
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2016, 10:20:11 PM »

Hart would have stopped that
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2016, 10:21:00 PM »

Hart would have stopped that

Agreed Wink

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2016, 10:26:01 PM »

Hart will be a very short price to win this award just because he plays for the clear market leader in the league.  Any keeper outside of the top 6 in the ante post betting literally is a million to win this award just because of what price their team goes off every week.   If Hart played for Stoke he literally couldn't win this award.  It is meaningless.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2016, 10:35:54 PM »

We,West ham ,were in for Kante at the same time as when you signed him, really is a great player have said many times how every team in the world bar possibly Barcelona could do with him in their midfield

So much energy and drive absolute joy to watch, allowing Payet ,Pogba etc to do what they do

Tighty might be able to confirm but from what I understand Idrissa Gueye - who signed for Villa - was LCFC's first choice target. He chose Villa so LCFC bought Kante. He didn't start the first game of the season in CM it took an injury for Ranieri to form the Kante/Drinkwater partnership.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »

Jordan Veretout

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: