blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:01:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272677 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  <To Be Deleted>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: <To Be Deleted>  (Read 40015 times)
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 11:18:48 PM »

Finally a real diary!
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2012, 11:59:09 PM »

So psyched for this diary

skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2012, 12:00:51 AM »

I don't get it.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2012, 12:44:42 AM »

Indeed.

I think you should answer some of the questions addressed to you ITT

Nahhhh.... if I had an ego issue, i'd create a diary :p

excuse me?

where will john black be in 6 weeks, 6 months, and 6 years?

I would love to see answers to this in this diary..

Also, Tom - gratz on the diary mate... sickest name imo.  How did you come up with it?

What are going to be your objectives this year? Where are 'we' going on this journey with you?

Hero's in your diary already....
[X] Connected
[X] Staked
[ ] derailing degeneracy possible

hmmmm I might need it selling to me subscribe to this one I'm afraid........

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2012, 01:35:40 AM »

I don't get it.

Level 4 mate. X
Fenix35

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2012, 04:56:17 AM »

Hi guys!

Welcome to the diary.

Been umming and aahhing about whether to  start something on here for a while now because I didn't really want to look like I was copying my friend and housemate Alex. But today I'm biting the bullet as there's a few things I wanted to get off my chest, also I'd like to have something to look back on in a few years when hopefully I'm grinding heads up online against my hero and future friend Viktor Blom (isildur1).

My other passion (aside from isildur poker) is cricket, and although I've recently learned that I'm not even the best player in my own house, I'm still going to spend the summer travelling back to my home in Norfolk to play for my club at weekends.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the thread. I'll be back later to report my first session as a diarist.

Peace and Love

Thomas High

hahaha +1 to the diary thigh!
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2012, 04:57:50 AM »

I don't get it.
the Thomas high is starting a diary. A fantastic addition to blonde!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2012, 09:14:10 AM »

I don't get it.
Tried a brothel?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2012, 01:23:39 AM »

bump

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2012, 05:56:19 AM »

In Jan when you were playing props with the drunk guy and winning massage flips with Andy, did you have any thoughts on my game? Also, that night you lost a pot with kings vs Andy, on the 567AA board. I agree with your river call if you remember the hand. Why did you look back at your hand the way you did, claiming only to check suits? Kinda blew my mind at the time and it was awesome to see something so small effect your thought process. Do you regularly use that sort of thing? Thoughts on the hand itself would be sweet and a great addition to the diary!

In all seriousness answer this please Thomas

WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2012, 07:33:55 AM »

In Jan when you were playing props with the drunk guy and winning massage flips with Andy, did you have any thoughts on my game? Also, that night you lost a pot with kings vs Andy, on the 567AA board. I agree with your river call if you remember the hand. Why did you look back at your hand the way you did, claiming only to check suits? Kinda blew my mind at the time and it was awesome to see something so small effect your thought process. Do you regularly use that sort of thing? Thoughts on the hand itself would be sweet and a great addition to the diary!

I remember making a call i regretted vs Andy with KK. I dont remember the looking back at my hand bit? Explain what I did or what I said I did... this was ages ago... i literally dont remember hands I played an hour ago.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 11:05:43 AM »

I remember making a call i regretted vs Andy with KK. I dont remember the looking back at my hand bit? Explain what I did or what I said I did... this was ages ago... i literally dont remember hands I played an hour ago.

It was 1/2, not sure  but i think it was straddled to 8. Table looked like. Old crazy guy, me, you, flipping drunk, Andy. I think Andy opened button, you 3b he called. Flop came 567, check, check. Turn A, you check he bets you call. River, you c/c again. Andy had a set.

At tthe time you said you looked at your cards, so you could only see the suit, ie with your thumbs covering the letter/number, with you looking at the pips. At the time you said you weren't sure if Andy saw. Was a weird hand.

Also, that night you had the ridiculous flip where if your suits didn't come it was doubled, remember that?

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »

As this is one of those "In The Well With WRTC" type diaries a few Q's if you dont mind!

Favourite Take-away food?

Biggest Pot Won/Lost?

If you had to pick a wingman out of "Team Eureka" who would it be and why?

TIA

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »

hes crumbled!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2012, 11:36:02 AM »

hes crumbled!

I answered Adam's Q coz he was bugging me about it. Now everyone is asking questions. FML I cant win! I answer questions and I am almost forced to continue with this (WHICH NEVER WAS/IS/HAS BEEN A DIARY). But if I ignore this, I look like an a-hole.

Cant some moderator put me out my misery and delete this thread (which started out as an incredibly written, informative journalistic post  )

ps If you want to ask me anything you are welcome to derail Alex's diary... I will happily answer there (because it will piss him off and he started this ldo)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: