blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:46:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.  (Read 136611 times)
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2009, 07:38:38 PM »

Is Aqua that is mentioned in this thread, AquaGaming?
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2009, 07:46:41 PM »

Will the SAS scheme be effected by this?

Sorry if this has already been addressed above, only scanned the thread and about to go back to the start as my head hurts trying to make any sense of it.

In a word, Yes.

I will be writing to the guys who are already on the scheme tonight.

...bit hopefully reinstated if/when we transfer to another Network/Site.

OK, I'll abandon the trial for now then and restart when it all settles down.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

Aqua is the cage that we use on the ipoker network Matt

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2009, 07:52:15 PM »

I heard this morning from an impeccable sourcer that one Skin (NOT on i-Poker) gets a Monthly Bonus because it has, in aggregate, losing players.

It pays to lose appasrently.

So if we could send all our players busto, we'd be just fine. And we are having a jolly good try.

Try harder Tikay.

I'd suggest you start by spending more time on PHA.

Pfft! I may have been away, but I can still spot a wind-up.

Welcome back mate.... Grin

Good to see you Bud. Where were you yesterday? - I drove all the way to DTD just to see you, & you were not there!

I was out with the dog. Went for a walk in the Country. Little place called Ticknall that you probably haven't heard of. Really nice little village and fields and trees everywhere.

Much more entertaining than poker if I'm honest. You'd obviously be more than welcome.

I'll be there for the £300 weekend so hopefully will see you then.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

I heard this morning from an impeccable sourcer that one Skin (NOT on i-Poker) gets a Monthly Bonus because it has, in aggregate, losing players.

So if we could send all our players busto, we'd be just fine. And we are having a jolly good try.

Try harder Tikay.

Good to see you Bud. Where were you yesterday? - I drove all the way to DTD just to see you, & you were not there!

I was out with the dog. Went for a walk in the Country. Little place called Ticknall that you probably haven't heard of. Really nice little village and fields and trees everywhere.

Much more entertaining than poker if I'm honest. You'd obviously be more than welcome.

Ticknall - course I know it. Been in the Reservoir there. And I do mean IN it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2009, 07:58:59 PM »

Try harder Tikay.

I cannot play the £300 Main, as I am booked to work every Saturday now until next Spring, but I'll play the Sunday 2nd Chance Jobbies.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »

Aqua is the cage that we use on the ipoker network Matt
Ah, I see. Thanks. Best of luck with sorting this problem out / moving somewhere new.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »

Try harder Tikay.

Ticknall - course I know it. Been in the Reservoir there. And I do mean IN it.

I didn't get to see the resevoir. We just walked in the woods. I drove back past it I think but it was dark by then. I guessed it was some kind of resevoir anyway. Is there a low stone wall lining the road that goes on for ages?

It certainly had the feel of being an area of water. My sat nav went blue as well which was a bit of a clue.

I was a bit jealous of the whole area tbh. I love Wollaton but it's like a big city there compared to Ticknall. I could happily live there.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

PHA has made all Blonde players big winners imo

Your efforts to prevent this happening are much appreciated  Wink
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2009, 08:40:20 PM »

PHA has made all Blonde players big winners imo

Your efforts to prevent this happening are much appreciated  Wink

Mantis is an Aqua spy? I knew it!!!

Nem

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2009, 08:42:11 PM »

Angry
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »

I'm confused by that. What money? (serious question). I'm not aware he has large sums deposited on blonde Cardroom, in fact I'm sure he has not.

Such a sick rubdown.

Serious answer though is that he cant do that anyway as his account has been locked, he cant actually log in!!

On a side note Tikay/Rich i will send an email later (i literally got up 15 mins before the ECOOP started) but hopefully another avenue for us.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »

Ipoker are crooks.  Blonde owners hold your heads high you clearly have your players best interests at heart.  I very much doubt any player money is at risk here although playtech seem to be taking huge libertys with it.  Its a shocking attitude from Playtech and the best thing we can do is just play elsewhere.  GL to all involved sorting blonde out in this mess.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »

I'm confused by that. What money? (serious question). I'm not aware he has large sums deposited on blonde Cardroom, in fact I'm sure he has not.

Such a sick rubdown.

Serious answer though is that he cant do that anyway as his account has been locked, he cant actually log in!!

On a side note Tikay/Rich i will send an email later (i literally got up 15 mins before the ECOOP started) but hopefully another avenue for us.

Look forward to it JD. Been quite a day, one way & another.......I'm seeing the other people tomorrow, & Rich has his meet, too. We'll be turning away offers by tomorrow night. Maybe.....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 08:51:58 PM by tikay » Logged

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »

this true?

ipoker own about 30% of william hill and rake the rake are owned by will hill

from

http://www.egrmagazine.com/news/254667/playtech-poker-chief-rakeback-price-war-killing-the-industry.thtml
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: