blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:52:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.  (Read 136626 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »

Could this current situation with them threatening to hold player's funds against the chargebacks still have happened when you were using the former cashier, or did the cashier change vastly increase their power ?

As usual Ralph, nail & head.

Everything was tickety boo until that changed, then the storm clouds came rolling in, & the Chargebacks followed.

When THEY were responsible for Chargebacks, it was hard as hell to Deposit, they asked a zillion questions, D-O-B, Blood Group, the lot. Many will remember that.

Suddenly it became easy to Deposit. That'd be about the time responsibility for Chargebacks transferred to us. It's be wronmg to blame any of the incumbent blonde Team for that decision, though of course "blame" & "responsibility" are different things.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: December 14, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »

I think it's time you stopped being so accomodating to Trevor and co.  I don't care what jurisdiction he is lurking from, if he is a client of iPoker, they should have a contract in place with him that will not allow his company to excrete over his customers.  The suggestion of using players funds to settle a debt is horrendous and I do not believe that iPoker would be accepting of that.  Frankly; although I know it's not helpful, I think I may have decked him by now.  Are you short of a couple of heavy men?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 14, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »

I think it's time you stopped being so accomodating to Trevor and co.  I don't care what jurisdiction he is lurking from, if he is a client of iPoker, they should have a contract in place with him that will not allow his company to excrete over his customers.  The suggestion of using players funds to settle a debt is horrendous and I do not believe that iPoker would be accepting of that.  Frankly; although I know it's not helpful, I think I may have decked him by now.  Are you short of a couple of heavy men?

Lol, wanna job?

Frigging nightmare city this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

Lol, wanna job?

Want a senior contact at iPoker?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »

Lol, wanna job?

Not half - can we discuss in the moning? I'm spinning almost as many plates as Tighty right now!

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »

So all of this is nothing to do with iPoker? It's just the middle men who hold the money who are the scumbags?

Are iPoker nice people? This is important to know as at the moment my opinion is that I will never use iPoker again on any skin.

Obviously if iPoker are happy to use a scumbag money handler then their integrity has to be questioned anyway.

Surely if iPoker neither gain nor lose from this situation financially they must have concerns about how this looks to their customers?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 14, 2009, 06:37:56 PM »

Do all I-poker skins use the same banking facilities?
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: December 14, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »

Lol, wanna job?

Not half - can we discuss in the moning? I'm spinning almost as many plates as Tighty right now!

Yep, in Feltham tomorrow. 
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 14, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »

Do all I-poker skins use the same banking facilities?

No. I know of at least one who has their own and I've never had cashout problems with them cashed out from them.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »

So all of this is nothing to do with iPoker? It's just the middle men who hold the money who are the scumbags?

Are iPoker nice people? This is important to know as at the moment my opinion is that I will never use iPoker again on any skin.

Obviously if iPoker are happy to use a scumbag money handler then their integrity has to be questioned anyway.

Surely if iPoker neither gain nor lose from this situation financially they must have concerns about how this looks to their customers?

I'm gonna defer to Tighty on this one Matt, as I'm not quite sure where the split on responsibility is, as to how much i-Poker prompted/caused/helped/knew the problem, & how much was down to Cytech/Aqua.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 14, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »

wtf are Nandos really cancelling their loyalty scheme?
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 14, 2009, 08:21:06 PM »

This sounds like a nightmare of a situation. Seem's like Tikay, Tighty and Kev are doing a great job of trying to deal with this. I have no doubt it's hard work.

I hope that as many players as possible continue to play on the Blonde Poker cardroom. The removal of the loyalty scheme is a shame but I'm sure it is a sensible decision for the future of Blonde. Let's not forget the level of service that has been offered to us by Blonde Poker. I have had a few problems with my account in the past and a few msn messages to Kev are all it has ever taken to get it sorted - always within the hour. How many card rooms offer that kind of service? By continuing to play on Blonde Poker all players can help give it the best chance of continuing to have a cardroom by moving to another network. Although I am only a "small time" player I will still be playing at Blonde until a decsion is made regarding the cardrooms future.

Good luck in getting this issue resolved guy's.
h

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 14, 2009, 09:28:18 PM »

http://www.ipoker.com/html/page/contact-us

i thought i would ask i poker question below

"simply question hopefully simply straight forward reply
Are players funds in the card rooms associated with you
ring fenced or not
put another way if a card room had debts to you could / would you retain players funds
your swift response would be appreciated"

Thank You!

Your feedback is sent to us. We will contact You shortly.

chance of a response ?
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 14, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »

Once again, we got Chargebacks, this time in excess of $3,500. (Rich - confirm the figure, & $ or £ please).

Silly question, is there anything stopping you getting more of these chargebacks in the next two months.

I'm somewhat concerned that after 2 months of well meaning players playing on blonde with no rakeback, in order to help you guys get out of a 7k hole, you'll be in a slightly bigger hole anyway because more of these chargeback things come along.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 14, 2009, 09:57:21 PM »

Once again, we got Chargebacks, this time in excess of $3,500. (Rich - confirm the figure, & $ or £ please).

Silly question, is there anything stopping you getting more of these chargebacks in the next two months.

I'm somewhat concerned that after 2 months of well meaning players playing on blonde with no rakeback, in order to help you guys get out of a 7k hole, you'll be in a slightly bigger hole anyway because more of these chargeback things come along.

For the last 2 months anyone opening an account with us has been restricted to depositing via "safe" methods, ie: UKash, neteller etc etc.  Anyone wishing to deposit via credit card has to reply to an email from myself before any credit card transactions can take place (this is on top of the cages usual procedures ...which sure were working !) ... no reply, no credit card deposits.

Been very interesting to see the new sign ups (which average out at about 3 per day) ... in 3 consecutive days recently we had accounts opened by 4 different people from Iraq, 4 a day ! .... since we have introduced the new security measures, we will have no chargebacks, however chargebacks have hit hard recently from up to 3 0r 4 months ago, this will no longer be the case, and I am confident that we have seen the last major month of chargebacks ... FINGERS CROSSED !
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:01:42 PM by Colchester Kev » Logged

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: