blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.  (Read 137039 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

disgraceful letter from aqua to even consider witholding players accounts!

just a thought but surely the shareholders of blonde are liable for the £7k deficit? stopping loyalty payments for players who could quite easily get as good or if not better deal on other sites and expect them to continue to play with no loyalty (rakeback) for 2 months to help clear blonde ltd from debt is not as bad as aqua's behavior but still isnt right.

if my business is in trouble or anyone else for that matter we dont pass on the hardship to our customers and go back on promised incentive schemes in order to clear our debt, we dip into out pocket or go begging to the bank to do so.

asking customers to bail you out is a dangerous game and could be damaging to any future plans. customer loyalty only stretches so far.

blonde is owned by some fairly wealthy guys. £7k is a drop in the ocean to them, its their company, they will reap the rewards if/when they decide to sell there shares so i think its their responsibility to pay whats owed to aqua and move on.

i do hope this mess is sorted soon and that rich and kevs jobs are secured as soon as possible and blonde has a cardroom that all can enjoy playing on again without worry.

As I have stated above, blonde have no intentions of not paying their liabilities.

We are also fully entitled to withdraw Loyalty Bonyus payments going forward, providing we make it clear.

We have no legal right, I don't suppose, certainly no moral right, to withhold Loyalty Bonuses for the first 2 weeks of December, but it is a proposal, & at this very moment, as I stated earlier, Flushy & Kev are discussing this with our larger players, with a view to seeing if they will work with us on this.

The thing is panning out in real time, we've been on it all weekend, since the letter arrived, & we don't know the right way forward yet.

But we do think it should all be out in the open.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2009, 04:45:56 PM »

just a thought but surely the shareholders of blonde are liable for the £7k deficit? stopping loyalty payments for players who could quite easily get as good or if not better deal on other sites and expect them to continue to play with no loyalty (rakeback) for 2 months to help clear blonde ltd from debt is not as bad as aqua's behavior but still isnt right.

if my business is in trouble or anyone else for that matter we dont pass on the hardship to our customers and go back on promised incentive schemes in order to clear our debt, we dip into out pocket or go begging to the bank to do so.

asking customers to bail you out is a dangerous game and could be damaging to any future plans. customer loyalty only stretches so far.

blonde is owned by some fairly wealthy guys. £7k is a drop in the ocean to them, its their company, they will reap the rewards if/when they decide to sell there shares so i think its their responsibility to pay whats owed to aqua and move on.

i do hope this mess is sorted soon and that rich and kevs jobs are secured as soon as possible and blonde has a cardroom that all can enjoy playing on again without worry.

Yes - I've acknowledged that several times. And we intend to meet that obligation.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2009, 04:51:44 PM »

Yes - I've acknowledged that several times. And we intend to meet that obligation.

so is it not easier to ask each shareholder to pay £70for each percentage they own of the business is?
continue to pay loyalty payments to the end of your contract and move on taking your happy customers with you to a new network.

i appreciate your honesty and transparency with all this tony and your integrity to honour this debt was never questioned.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 14, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »

Generally when a company is struggling i would imagine the sensible course of action would be to try and increase margins, this would mean cutting back on promotions which at the end of the day is what rakeback is.

If Nandos cancelled their loyalty scheme it wouldn't be great but it wouldn't be wrong.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »

so is it not easier to ask each shareholder to pay £70for each percentage they own of the business is?
continue to pay loyalty payments to the end of your contract and move on taking your happy customers with you to a new network.

i appreciate your honesty and transparency with all this tony and your integrity to honour this debt was never questioned.

Probs just depends on what the big players say really, if Dempsey & Compton Kev are contacting them then they will find out who is willing to carry on playing to sort this out.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:46 PM »

Wow, off to withdraw...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: December 14, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »

Generally when a company is struggling i would imagine the sensible course of action would be to try and increase margins, this would mean cutting back on promotions which at the end of the day is what rakeback is.

If Nandos cancelled their loyalty scheme it wouldn't be great but it wouldn't be wrong.

its a course of action yes but not necessarily a sensible one when your nearest competitors are still offering the same if not better promotions. i cant see it increasing the margins

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 14, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »

Will Blonde even have a cardroom after the ipoker deal runs out?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 14, 2009, 05:03:22 PM »

so is it not easier to ask each shareholder to pay £70for each percentage they own of the business is?continue to pay loyalty payments to the end of your contract and move on taking your happy customers with you to a new network.

It is all being considered, but the situation is dynamic, & evolving by the minute, The truth is we are not sure what to do right now. But we are sure that we needed to communicate the position, & the options, to our players immediately.

Meanwhile, we will continue to study the options & decide what's best, & what we should do.

There are also underlying contractual positions between ourselves & Aqua which I think we need to handle with some care, to avoid being turned over.

We also have a number of offers going forward with/from other Parties, including "firmed up" written offers, & we wil be sharing this news, & problem, with them. It's all solvable, but we are not sure yet by which route.

It's extraordinarily complex I'm afraid, & we are working it out as we go along. Or trying to.

It also rather depends I guess on how Flushy & Kev get on with the delicate discussions they are having right now with some of our Players.

We will keep everyone informed as it unfolds.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 14, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »

Will Blonde even have a cardroom after the ipoker deal runs out?

Possibly, possibly not. The range of offers & option open to us have been described in detail earlier in this Thread.

We will still be here in some shape or form, with or without a Cardroom, but very viable Cardroom offers HAVE been made to us.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »

its a course of action yes but not necessarily a sensible one when your nearest competitors are still offering the same if not better promotions. i cant see it increasing the margins

Yeah obviously its not something we wanted to do but thankfully everyone so far has been very understanding on the matter.

The other method you suggest is a good idea but i can't just magic £7k out of thin air, if i had it i would but am on a downswing that is now refereed to in portions of a million rather than thousands.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: December 14, 2009, 05:15:43 PM »

Yeah obviously its not something we wanted to do but thankfully everyone so far has been very understanding on the matter.

The other method you suggest is a good idea but i can't just magic £7k out of thin air, your son and that fatty middy are doing my dough

FYP

HI HELEN!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: December 14, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »

The other method you suggest is a good idea but i can't just magic £7k out of thin air, your son and that fatty middy are doing my dough

FYP

lol

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 14, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »

not lol  Wink scared

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 14, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »

Could this current situation with them threatening to hold player's funds against the chargebacks still have happened when you were using the former cashier, or did the cashier change vastly increase their power ?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: