blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:08:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7368 7369 7370 7371 [7372] 7373 7374 7375 7376 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13501366 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110565 on: December 22, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »

Leicester were 5/2 to win at Everton last weekend, did so, and are 16/5 to win at Anfield a week later.

Coral

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/liverpool-v-leicester/winner

i'll stay out of the discussion through bias, but with the possible exception of trips to the etihad and emirates i don't think we are 3/1+ to win any league game at the moment

Suppose it depends whether you thought the price was wrong against Everton.  If you thought that price was wrong then this price is probably more wrong.  I still can't have Klopp on my mind as the lolapool manager like the saviour he has been raved about.  Since he has turned up Scousers have been beaten at short prices numerous times (as per usual for the last 10 years) and i really don't see that much improvement he has made over Brenda tbh.  The bottom line is the scousers squad is still loaded with garbage players from top to bottom relative to their match prices week after week.  I said this at the start of the season and nothing has changed to make me think the same.  How many liverpool players would get into the Everton starting eleven?  Not many.    Would Everton swap their best 11 for liverpool's best 11 as a job lot swop?  I don't think they would.

I'm sure many saw it on TV but Liverpool were woeful at Watford on Saturday.  A lack of fight and chaotic defending.  They hated facing pace and power and Leicester have plenty of that.

I know i bang on about it a lot and people think i have a real issue with scousers etc but i really really dont. i just don't get the hype about liverpool.  Haven't for years.  They are a upper mid table club (bar a year of miracles with Gerrard and Suar).

The EPL tv money is killing Liverpool more than any other club imo because the gap is closing massively on them from the lower reaches of the EPL and they can't compete in the slightest with the heavy hitters financially in the game.  Bar the first couple of games where Klopp got the 'sprints' stats for liverpool going through the roof (you aint going to keep that up over a 50 game season in the physical epl - we are not in Germany now Klopp) what has really changed? 

They are sitting in mid table with a negative GD half way through the season.

They looked woeful at the weekend against Watford (congrats on the relegation bet btw dung! - just as well my other ante post bets involved taking on punters who bought villa points at 39 (eek) then i should escape on the ante post markets.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110566 on: December 22, 2015, 01:58:16 PM »

Seems to be favouring the wides at PBarr bags this morning btw.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110567 on: December 22, 2015, 02:03:04 PM »

cue the 1-2-3 combo tricast next race.  Incredible scenes.  Grin
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #110568 on: December 22, 2015, 02:08:02 PM »

Leicester were 5/2 to win at Everton last weekend, did so, and are 16/5 to win at Anfield a week later.

Coral

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/liverpool-v-leicester/winner

i'll stay out of the discussion through bias, but with the possible exception of trips to the etihad and emirates i don't think we are 3/1+ to win any league game at the moment

Suppose it depends whether you thought the price was wrong against Everton.  If you thought that price was wrong then this price is probably more wrong.  I still can't have Klopp on my mind as the lolapool manager like the saviour he has been raved about.  Since he has turned up Scousers have been beaten at short prices numerous times (as per usual for the last 10 years) and i really don't see that much improvement he has made over Brenda tbh.  The bottom line is the scousers squad is still loaded with garbage players from top to bottom relative to their match prices week after week.  I said this at the start of the season and nothing has changed to make me think the same.  How many liverpool players would get into the Everton starting eleven?  Not many.    Would Everton swap their best 11 for liverpool's best 11 as a job lot swop?  I don't think they would.

I'm sure many saw it on TV but Liverpool were woeful at Watford on Saturday.  A lack of fight and chaotic defending.  They hated facing pace and power and Leicester have plenty of that.

I know i bang on about it a lot and people think i have a real issue with scousers etc but i really really dont. i just don't get the hype about liverpool.  Haven't for years.  They are a upper mid table club (bar a year of miracles with Gerrard and Suar).

The EPL tv money is killing Liverpool more than any other club imo because the gap is closing massively on them from the lower reaches of the EPL and they can't compete in the slightest with the heavy hitters financially in the game.  Bar the first couple of games where Klopp got the 'sprints' stats for liverpool going through the roof (you aint going to keep that up over a 50 game season in the physical epl - we are not in Germany now Klopp) what has really changed? 

They looked woeful at the weekend against Watford (congrats on the relegation bet btw dung! - just as well my other ante post bets involved taking on punters who bought villa points at 39 (eek) then i should escape on the ante post markets.

Ha thanks - the hornets look pretty much safe already.  Glad you were able to net it off with some winners!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110569 on: December 22, 2015, 02:10:22 PM »

Coral

Ha thanks - the hornets look pretty much safe already.  Glad you were able to net it off with some winners!

The Villa v bham match bet is running as bad as possible as well.  You have officially had my pants down!  That wasn't an easy thing to price up.  I asked a few judges in the game to price it up based on the pre season prices and they said they would only have made bham a very small fav.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #110570 on: December 22, 2015, 02:14:59 PM »

Swings and roundabouts.  If I have 3 consecutive seasons like this one with Blond members then I'll get back the money I lost on spread bets to Dubai 2 years back (cheers David Moyes) Smiley
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110571 on: December 22, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »

Swings and roundabouts.  If I have 3 consecutive seasons like this one with Blond members then I'll get back the money I lost on spread bets to Dubai 2 years back (cheers David Moyes) Smiley

Yeah course. Really want Watford to top 6 now they literally can't go down.  Rooting hard for you alongside Villa doing a 2008 Derby.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:18:40 PM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #110572 on: December 22, 2015, 02:24:06 PM »

For those that can. Maybe worth literally a couple of quid on Crowley to be Flat Jock Champ next year at 50s.

Maybe about to get a top job.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #110573 on: December 22, 2015, 02:43:43 PM »

For those that can. Maybe worth literally a couple of quid on Crowley to be Flat Jock Champ next year at 50s.

Are they repeating last year's failed experiment? Or back to the old way?

Just seen the prices for the first time and was surprised to see SdS ahead of RyRy. Ryan was crushing last season until injured.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110574 on: December 22, 2015, 03:49:39 PM »

Railers finding nothing at Sunderland this afternoon.  They just backed t6 in the last off the boards who is 0-26 lifetime in the grade!  Would suggest the shrewdies think its favouring the outside.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #110575 on: December 22, 2015, 03:51:44 PM »

Just noticed that one of your picks (Marcus Peters) is now jolly for DROTY, Rich.

Only priced up with BFSB, so not sure how good an indicator that should be, but they have him slightly odds on.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110576 on: December 22, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »

Just noticed that one of your picks (Marcus Peters) is now jolly for DROTY, Rich.

Only priced up with BFSB, so not sure how good an indicator that should be, but they have him slightly odds on.

Should be favourite too. its not that competitive a field either. darby/the bills has faded and Peters has been playing really well in a team that has won 8 on the bounce, threatening to beat denver to the division and he has 7 interceptions in that stretch

OROY has winston, mariota, gurley and amari cooper all in a heap, maybe rawls/david johnson too. much tougher to pick a winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110577 on: December 22, 2015, 04:24:35 PM »

No idea what this is all about, but found a £5 free bet in my Sky account so seemed like fate Smiley

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #110578 on: December 22, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »

Should be favourite too. its not that competitive a field either. darby/the bills has faded and Peters has been playing really well in a team that has won 8 on the bounce, threatening to beat denver to the division and he has 7 interceptions in that stretch

OROY has winston, mariota, gurley and amari cooper all in a heap, maybe rawls/david johnson too. much tougher to pick a winner

I saw the OR was a lot tighter.

Get there Peteeeeeeey!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110579 on: December 22, 2015, 04:45:30 PM »

thought this was interesting

right hand column for what the current quote has each team in for, for their remaining games

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 7368 7369 7370 7371 [7372] 7373 7374 7375 7376 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: