blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:44:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272677 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fkc my life
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fkc my life  (Read 20082 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 04:26:49 PM »

Just one request from me.

Can someone help to get this broom from up my arse.

Dingdell is good with Arses, comes highly recommended.  Cheesy

(in Vinni's absence...)

Flushy too.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »

Darren may have to have his ankle operated on but we will not know until tomorrow as the surgeon he needed to see was in theater up until we left the hossy just after 2pm. apparently the break is in a funny place and it is not a straightforward one, like my life I guess.

I correct Tom in it is my Father in laws Mum dying, so we had quite a lot of the family in various parts of the hossy today.

Re: a collection, theres no need really you lot have helped so much with Reece.

Yes James I do get sick pay as I work on the Railway. Darren is self employed so no he will not get paid. We'll manage, when you have no choice you just have to.

We've been through worse times and come out shining.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Dingdell is good with Arses, comes highly recommended.  Cheesy

(in Vinni's absence...)

Flushy too.

Sigh

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 04:34:17 PM »

No keep it there it will save doing 1 extra little job later xx

All the best and best wishes to both of them in their recovery xx

And a big   thumbs up to them both for trying to do the right thing..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 04:36:49 PM by cia260895 » Logged
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »

Darren may have to have his ankle operated on but we will not know until tomorrow as the surgeon he needed to see was in theater up until we left the hossy just after 2pm. apparently the break is in a funny place and it is not a straightforward one, like my life I guess.

I correct Tom in it is my Father in laws Mum dying, so we had quite a lot of the family in various parts of the hossy today.

Re: a collection, theres no need really you lot have helped so much with Reece.

Yes James I do get sick pay as I work on the Railway. Darren is self employed so no he will not get paid. We'll manage, when you have no choice you just have to.

We've been through worse times and come out shining.

Keep your chin up Maureen.
Would Darren be eligible for Incapacity benefit? AFAIK it covers s/employed under 65 if they dont get SSP..

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 05:58:52 PM »

Not sure, he has never had to claim as when his back went I kept it going but this time I really cant.

Police have just phoned too, they will be coming tonight to take the photo's of him here instead of us having to go to the station which helps.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »

I spoke to Maureen this morning. Her grandson Reece is seriously ill, Mr Nun (who is self employed) has a broken leg and cracked ribs, and  is unable therefore unable to to work. her father-in-law has head injuries (although not serious) and her mother-in-law is terminally ill, and is expected to pass away any time. 

Today she is, as you might expect, a little bit down.

We should do something. Maureen has four members of her family in hospital, including the only one that was working. Money can't solve her problems, but we could perhaps ease her financial burden a little.

This may not be possible, (I don't know yet) but I am going to speak to the mods with a view to making a collection on Maureens behalf. I would be happy to start it off with a small donation. (Hopefully, individual donation amounts could remain anonymous, but the total raised could be verified)

What do you think?

I'd very much like to do something.

The most important thing is to show our support for Maueen at this difficult time, be it via money, or just "looking after her", when she's clearly at a very low ebb.

I'm just out of bed, & can't think straight right now, so will Post later. Meanwhile, assume my support for any initiative by the lads to help.

I would support ITB's suggestion, too.

What a terrible thing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Flea

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »

If monetary help is the best way to go then I quite like ITB's suggestion aswell, cause I'm sure people would want to help but if it's a pure donation type thing some may feel pressurized as they don't know what a decent contribution would be and don't want to seem cheap but equally may not be able to afford much themselves.

If it's a comp with some of the prize pool skimmed off then people don't have to worry so much and also if people still want (or feel able) to give more then they can.

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »

If monetary help is the best way to go then I quite like ITB's suggestion aswell, cause I'm sure people would want to help but if it's a pure donation type thing some may feel pressurized as they don't know what a decent contribution would be and don't want to seem cheap but equally may not be able to afford much themselves.

If it's a comp with some of the prize pool skimmed off then people don't have to worry so much and also if people still want (or feel able) to give more then they can.

I agree. We will look at doing both.

The older I get, the better I was.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »

i can swim.,.,.,.ah forget that,.,.,tom let me know if your collecting././.and mo im not doing a poem for darren lol.,.,.,.,chin up hun.,.,as my old man allways says,.,this time next week it will all be ok,.,.,x x x

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »

Really sorry to hear your bad news Maureen Sad

Would the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority be able to help in this case? https://www.cica.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=33,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

It total sucks that you should be out of pocket due to some absolute morons.

I'd be up for playing in the tourney for sure (will be my first game on blondepoker), and donating some cash too.

With regards to Flea's post about how much to donate, how's this for an idea? Donate a typical days online winnings, or if you're a losing player like me, a typical days loss? Wink
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

Would the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority be able to help in this case? https://www.cica.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=33,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

I'd be up for playing in the tourney for sure (will be my first game on blondepoker), and donating some cash too.

With regards to Flea's post about how much to donate, how's this for an idea? Donate a typical days online winnings, or if you're a losing player like me, a typical days loss? Wink

She's rich!
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 07:46:40 PM »

I wrote on my first post, but then by browser muffed up, so will write it here:

I just wanted to say maximum respect to your hubby and Father in Law for having the guts to try and do something about the situation. I don't think many people would.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 07:47:29 PM »

Maureen, sometimes life is so unfair it's not true. I do really hope you get a change of luck pretty damn soon.
x

Agreed, hope all works out well Maureen Smiley

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 07:53:25 PM »

She's rich!

Snoops when you say Rich ..do you mean I am rich in wealth? fortune ? or luck.

Because the life of me I can't see i am rich in any of them.

Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 07:54:59 PM »

Maureen, sometimes life is so unfair it's not true. I do really hope you get a change of luck pretty damn soon.
x

I hope Darren recovers swiftly. xox

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: