blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 01:28:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fkc my life
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fkc my life  (Read 20251 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 02:09:57 PM »

We should do something. Maureen has four members of her family in hospital, including the only one that was working.

I thought Maureen worked on the railways?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 02:19:59 PM »

We should do something. Maureen has four members of her family in hospital, including the only one that was working.

Yes she does, but she has been off work for a long time (To look after Reece) I think she recieves some sick pay, but it's not very much.

Thank you for your interest.

The older I get, the better I was.
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »

A Blonde tourney sounds good to me. Otherwise a way of doing an "online whip round" is fine by me.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »

A Blonde tourney sounds good to me. Otherwise a way of doing an "online whip round" is fine by me.

I think the whip round would be better because people wouldn't be limited or obliged  to donate a fixed amount.

The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »

I think the whip round would be better because people wouldn't be limited or obliged  to donate a fixed amount.

Fking hell life is a btch - best wishes to all - such a great family and so much hard luck it must be heartbreaking -- Tom just tell me when and how I can support these brave people at this time

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 03:19:20 PM »

Sorry to hear your bad news. Hope your fortune changes soon.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

Great idea red. Do both imo
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »

I spoke to Maureen this morning. Her grandson Reece is seriously ill, Mr Nun (who is self employed) has a broken leg and cracked ribs, and  is unable therefore unable to to work. her father-in-law has head injuries (although not serious) and her mother-in-law is terminally ill, and is expected to pass away any time. 

Today she is, as you might expect, a little bit down.

We should do something. Maureen has four members of her family in hospital, including the only one that was working. Money can't solve her problems, but we could perhaps ease her financial burden a little.

This may not be possible, (I don't know yet) but I am going to speak to the mods with a view to making a collection on Maureens behalf. I would be happy to start it off with a small donation. (Hopefully, individual donation amounts could remain anonymous, but the total raised could be verified)

What do you think?

Red how about $30 tournament on blonde with half the money into the prize pool and the other half to maureen and her family?
im sure kev should be able to arrange this and im sure most blondes will be able to afford £15 for such a good cause.

good luck maureen my wishes go out to you and your family x

+1 Me and the Mrs would play...or atleast register Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 03:36:42 PM »

Maureen, sometimes life is so unfair it's not true. I do really hope you get a change of luck pretty damn soon.
x

red, just give us your blonde poker name and email, your stars and full tilt names and town and see what happens. i think people feel a bit weird saying  in public when it comes to this question but would be more than happy to shib some money over quietly
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »

Maureen, sometimes life is so unfair it's not true. I do really hope you get a change of luck pretty damn soon.
x
when it comes to this question but would be more than happy to shib some money over quietly

I agree 100% Byron. Let me speak to the other mods. perhaps I should get Maureen to open an account that peeps can deposit directly into, then they can give as and when, as much or as little as they like, and everyone woll know that it's cosher.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »

Yes she does, but she has been off work for a long time (To look after Reece) I think she recieves some sick pay, but it's not very much.

Thank you for your interest.

Cheers

What is the money to be spent on, how much is needed and who are we sending it too?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Darren may have to have his ankle operated on but we will not know until tomorrow as the surgeon he needed to see was in theater up until we left the hossy just after 2pm. apparently the break is in a funny place and it is not a straightforward one, like my life I guess.

I correct Tom in it is my Father in laws Mum dying, so we had quite a lot of the family in various parts of the hossy today.

Re: a collection, theres no need really you lot have helped so much with Reece.

Yes James I do get sick pay as I work on the Railway. Darren is self employed so no he will not get paid. We'll manage, when you have no choice you just have to.

We've been through worse times and come out shining.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

XX

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »

Just one request from me.

Can someone help to get this broom from up my arse.

Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »

Just one request from me.

Can someone help to get this broom from up my arse.

Dingdell is good with Arses, comes highly recommended.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: