blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:30:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3604 3605 3606 3607 [3608] 3609 3610 3611 3612 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13505394 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54105 on: September 18, 2013, 04:11:40 PM »

Sandown on Hills are free bet if second, not sure if you still get the offer, but the 3:55 is a 7 runner race with the top 2 6/5 and 13/8 with 12-1 bar

I've done Wentworth @ 6/5 for £25, but I assuming based on what I've seen/heard from Doobs posts either could be +ev.

Recommend for Fred if you get the offer or get on in time.

Scott

DONE.

Thanks Scott.

We have gone with WENTWORTH @ Evens, 3.55 Sandown.

Wm Hill, Money Back as free bet if 2nd.

Good luck!

Well done me.

I had a choice of two, and picked the wrong one.

The 2nd fav got home at the very pleasing price of 9/4. Pleasing if picked, that is.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #54106 on: September 18, 2013, 04:12:05 PM »

Sandown on Hills are free bet if second, not sure if you still get the offer, but the 3:55 is a 7 runner race with the top 2 6/5 and 13/8 with 12-1 bar

I've done Wentworth @ 6/5 for £25, but I assuming based on what I've seen/heard from Doobs posts either could be +ev.

Scott

DONE.

Thanks Scott.

Good luck!

Oops wrong one won it, couldn't watch the race so cannot report back. I shall not apologise because that's not allowed. Instead I shall work harder for a nice return.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #54107 on: September 18, 2013, 04:13:51 PM »

TRANMERE UPDATE FOR TIKAY

We have a small bit of value pie atm (obv posting before they start to show some form and we switch positions) as they are currently 2/1 best price with the books http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/relegation and we are on for £50 at 3/1.

The next few games consist of
Notts County (A)
Port Vale (H)
Swindon (A)
Bradford (A)
Leyton O (H)
Rotherham (A)
MK Dons (H)

Good result for Walsall last night.  People mocked me for following Walsall in to the next season, but I have faith.
Yeah very good result with a bit of handbags afterwards http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24143498

Did you actually back them this year?

Edit - Tal beat me to it.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54108 on: September 18, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »

Scott

DONE.

Thanks Scott.

Good luck!

Oops wrong one won it, couldn't watch the race so cannot report back. I shall not apologise because that's not allowed. Instead I shall work harder for a nice return.

I dithered initially, as I think, with the betting as it was, there is maybe a better case for going with the 2nd favourite. I was under a bit of time pressure though. That's my excuse, or "Eso Kral".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54109 on: September 18, 2013, 04:35:11 PM »

At the risk of late notice, I've just arrived for a haircut.

No BadBeat surprise tips for the next hour, please.

Thanks in advance
FFS what if an ex-Spurs player appears on Sky Sports News or something?  Come on Channing one time.....

Any ideas why there were 34 guests viewing Fred at 1am and none 40 mins later, with nuthin happening in between?

Search engine bots, Jeff. They back all Fred's stuff.
I don't take anything u say seriously, particularly when technology is involved, but weirdly enough I had a beer with a couple of odds setters the other day who have no interest in poker in the slightest, but they'd heard of this thread and some of the info within it....more from the point of view they wanna bet on some of the golden nuggets posted (in between the spurs updates).

As an aside they both opposed 'uddersfield that night (last week) in the rugby league, but as Fred had already followed the milkman, and why wouldn't he, I didn't pass that on. We got on Wigan at -8.5 as well for the proper banzai which BidAdz-ed its way home....they're fans of opposing the 'udders again tomoro night. 'Ull are +10 on the 'andicap

Me? Deadly serious.

Search engines are very efficient these days.

Google "Eso Kral" and his blonde profile is the second result. Should be the middle result, of course.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54110 on: September 18, 2013, 05:10:02 PM »

At the risk of late notice, I've just arrived for a haircut.

No BadBeat surprise tips for the next hour, please.

Thanks in advance
FFS what if an ex-Spurs player appears on Sky Sports News or something?  Come on Channing one time.....

Any ideas why there were 34 guests viewing Fred at 1am and none 40 mins later, with nuthin happening in between?

Search engine bots, Jeff. They back all Fred's stuff.
I don't take anything u say seriously, particularly when technology is involved, but weirdly enough I had a beer with a couple of odds setters the other day who have no interest in poker in the slightest, but they'd heard of this thread and some of the info within it....more from the point of view they wanna bet on some of the golden nuggets posted (in between the spurs updates).

As an aside they both opposed 'uddersfield that night (last week) in the rugby league, but as Fred had already followed the milkman, and why wouldn't he, I didn't pass that on. We got on Wigan at -8.5 as well for the proper banzai which BidAdz-ed its way home....they're fans of opposing the 'udders again tomoro night. 'Ull are +10 on the 'andicap

Me? Deadly serious.

Search engines are very efficient these days.

Google "Eso Kral" and his blonde profile is the second result. Should be the middle result, of course.

blonde is being viewed by search engine bots 24/7 and sometimes we get a quite a few at anyone time especially on fast moving threads such as fred
they show up as guests

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #54111 on: September 18, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

Hugh Talyor put up Penitent and he rarely suggest Horses that low.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #54112 on: September 18, 2013, 05:33:40 PM »

Hugh Talyor put up Penitent and he rarely suggest Horses that low.

Would have been handy to know pre 3:45  
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #54113 on: September 18, 2013, 05:43:30 PM »

Tell these bots to feck off, nosy b'stards.

Arsenal to win to nil tonight 4/1 on Billy Hills, under 3/1 across the board, one for Tal to peruse. Any ex-Spurs plays in the Marseille team (or commentating)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #54114 on: September 18, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »

Arsenal to win to nil tonight 4/1 on Billy Hills, under 3/1 across the board, one for Tal to peruse. Any ex-Spurs plays in the Marseille team (or commentating)

Does Chris Waddle still play for them?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #54115 on: September 18, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »

Think that Santini bloke might be the manager
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #54116 on: September 18, 2013, 06:41:06 PM »

Ha! Yes...didn't really work out for him when he was at The Lane...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #54117 on: September 18, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »

Ha! Yes...didn't really work out for him when he was at The Lane...

So do you think the 4/1 is a good bet or not?   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #54118 on: September 18, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »

It is a good bet.  It is a true 3/1 shot by my reckoning which rings true considering the money for Arsenal and the fact the firms tend to move these things a bit slowly.  No idea where they get 4-1 from.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #54119 on: September 18, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »

The Booker Prize

http://www.oddschecker.com/awards/man-booker-prize/winner

Ladbrokes have not changed their price on the fav Jim Crace from 5/2 even though the list has been cut from 13 to 6 where as the others have. As well as this it seems that this will be Crace's last novel and there are whispers that he may get the award as a sort of Lifetime Achievement.

Anybody have any views on this?
Pages: 1 ... 3604 3605 3606 3607 [3608] 3609 3610 3611 3612 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: