blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:14:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7197 7198 7199 7200 [7201] 7202 7203 7204 7205 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13504491 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108000 on: October 15, 2015, 03:30:23 PM »

Matt Ryan v New Orleans tonight.

New Orleans have allowed opposing QBs to go over 300 yards 3 times already this season, with the 2 that havent being Winston (Tampa Bay) and Weedon (Cowgirls) who hardly have high powered offence.

Paddy Power have set the line at 275.5 yards for Ryan, which looks frankly ludicrous. Most of the other companies are at 295.5-300.5, which I still think represents good value.

Atlanta obviously have a great running game at the minute, Freeman is playing like a beast. As we know, you need a good running game to have a good passing game, and Freeman's presence will mean The Saints having to commit more men to stop the run, which means that Ryan will have the likes of Julio Jones, Leonard Hankerchief, Roddy White and Jacob Tamme more available to pass too.

Recommend £15 on Matt Ryan OVERS

i had a look at this earlier and thought around 300 was right on the mark

only gone over 300 once this season and Atlanta have scored 26,24,39,48 and 25 points this season

i don't think the Saints will stuff the box to stop the run either, they'll get torn apart

anyway, as we are short of content, ideas, posts and recommendations i'll place this and hopefully you can gloat at me tomorrow when he throws for 400

Over Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Total Passing Yds - Matt Ryan 295.5
10/11
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £28.63

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #108001 on: October 15, 2015, 03:49:31 PM »

Matt Ryan v New Orleans tonight.

New Orleans have allowed opposing QBs to go over 300 yards 3 times already this season, with the 2 that havent being Winston (Tampa Bay) and Weedon (Cowgirls) who hardly have high powered offence.

Paddy Power have set the line at 275.5 yards for Ryan, which looks frankly ludicrous. Most of the other companies are at 295.5-300.5, which I still think represents good value.

Atlanta obviously have a great running game at the minute, Freeman is playing like a beast. As we know, you need a good running game to have a good passing game, and Freeman's presence will mean The Saints having to commit more men to stop the run, which means that Ryan will have the likes of Julio Jones, Leonard Hankerchief, Roddy White and Jacob Tamme more available to pass too.

Recommend £15 on Matt Ryan OVERS

i had a look at this earlier and thought around 300 was right on the mark

only gone over 300 once this season and Atlanta have scored 26,24,39,48 and 25 points this season

i don't think the Saints will stuff the box to stop the run either, they'll get torn apart

anyway, as we are short of content, ideas, posts and recommendations i'll place this and hopefully you can gloat at me tomorrow when he throws for 400

Over Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Total Passing Yds - Matt Ryan 295.5
10/11
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £28.63

I think he has a chance, would have been far happier with the 275.5 yards, but he only needs to get 10 yards more than his average and we will be fine Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108002 on: October 15, 2015, 03:53:22 PM »

paddy power are often way out of line on their prop prices, but unfortunately long ago we lost our ability to use them

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108003 on: October 15, 2015, 04:11:47 PM »

Hector, if you see this

did you have a view on Bath possibly beating Nrthampton and Saracens to the Aviva Premiership (starts this weekend)?

7/2 outsiders of the 3 favourites, and only 3 realistic winners (leicester are rebuilding, wasps and quins have spent a lot on ex-internationals but that is at the expense of depth)

runners up last season, and in a season starting late due to the RWC its going to be about squad depth and bath with extra investment match up ok now against the big two who (whispers) might not have stayed within the salary cap in previous seasons and had a competitive advantage

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108004 on: October 15, 2015, 04:27:02 PM »

QIPCO champions day at ascot

this looks good doesn't it?

high quality stuff, some decent shaped races for e/w

the jack hobbs race has a 5/4 fave, 5-1 bar with 8 runners

the solow race is 8-1 bar the front 2

the sprint is 8-1 bar the front 2

just looking at the big ones

http://www.oddschecker.com//horse-racing/ante-post-racing/flat

anythign stand out as interesting?

My eyes are open wide
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #108005 on: October 15, 2015, 04:47:59 PM »

A momentous occasion. I am putting a matchday bet up against Palace. I hope you lose.

If you look at the evens on Palace to win versus the effective evens for West Ham or the draw, I know what side I would rather be on and it is by quite a bit of distance. I think the true price for West Ham and the draw should be around 1.75.

Palace are interesting. We haven't had a target man up front for a few games now and have struggled for proper cohesion up front despite our last two results which came from two penalties and a rare Bolasie goal. Palace have used 4 or 5 strikers this season in the lone role and interestingly not one has attributed to an assist or goal, which could be some sort of record? We are missing a guy up there to perform consistently, Gayle has been unlucky a little in the last two games, but it's still worrying and a reason a lot of attacks break down currently.

Palace are playing quite well, but from seeing all of the 90 mins of our games this season, I just think there is an edge here despite our strengths and weaknesses and considering what West Ham could bring to the game.

West Ham have done well away from home getting a result in all but one.

Suggest £32 on West Ham +0.5 on the Asian handicap at 22/23 with BV.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-west-ham/asian-handicap

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108006 on: October 15, 2015, 05:10:04 PM »

A momentous occasion. I am putting a matchday bet up against Palace. I hope you lose.

If you look at the evens on Palace to win versus the effective evens for West Ham or the draw, I know what side I would rather be on and it is by quite a bit of distance. I think the true price for West Ham and the draw should be around 1.75.

Palace are interesting. We haven't had a target man up front for a few games now and have struggled for proper cohesion up front despite our last two results which came from two penalties and a rare Bolasie goal. Palace have used 4 or 5 strikers this season in the lone role and interestingly not one has attributed to an assist or goal, which could be some sort of record? We are missing a guy up there to perform consistently, Gayle has been unlucky a little in the last two games, but it's still worrying and a reason a lot of attacks break down currently.

Palace are playing quite well, but from seeing all of the 90 mins of our games this season, I just think there is an edge here despite our strengths and weaknesses and considering what West Ham could bring to the game.

West Ham have done well away from home getting a result in all but one.

Suggest £32 on West Ham +0.5 on the Asian handicap at 22/23 with BV.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-west-ham/asian-handicap

here's something to help you get better. you obviously aren't feeling too good

meanwhile

West Ham +0.5 Crystal Palace v West Ham Asian Handicap
22/23
Total Stake: £32.00
Total Returns: £62.72

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #108007 on: October 15, 2015, 07:37:10 PM »

Re the game tonight, there's a market on how many receptions Julio Jones will get. This season, his number of receptions has been, in order:

He's been averaging a catch every 1.5 balls thrown his way. He has been nursing a hamstring injury the last few weeks (hence the drop off), but still played 60 snaps last week. Head coach, Dan Quinn has said today Jones feels better than he did last week. 6 targets two weeks ago. 10 last week. It has been as high as 20.

They're playing an appalling secondary and will want to get Jones involved. Where would you put the line on his receptions?

Shouty Red Man says 6.5. It's more likely to be 8 than 5.

£22 at 10/11 on the overs, please.

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:39:34 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #108008 on: October 15, 2015, 08:51:46 PM »

Why dont the lads player props compilers give you the gig Tal?

We know you are watching lads
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #108009 on: October 15, 2015, 08:59:59 PM »

Whoever gets paid to decide that Julio Jones will only get 6 catches needs shooting.

I would say 8 or 9 against this New Orleans secondary.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #108010 on: October 15, 2015, 09:41:46 PM »

Whoever gets paid to decide that Julio Jones will only get 6 catches needs shooting.

I would say 8 or 9 against this New Orleans secondary.

Or this person could stay in their jobs and we hoover up the obv free money every week? Tongue
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #108011 on: October 15, 2015, 09:51:59 PM »

QIPCO champions day at ascot

this looks good doesn't it?

high quality stuff, some decent shaped races for e/w

the jack hobbs race has a 5/4 fave, 5-1 bar with 8 runners

the solow race is 8-1 bar the front 2

the sprint is 8-1 bar the front 2

just looking at the big ones

http://www.oddschecker.com//horse-racing/ante-post-racing/flat

anythign stand out as interesting?

should be a great day's racing with a few great spots for a bet or 2. Will wait until saturday though
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #108012 on: October 15, 2015, 11:18:34 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=66216.0

Decent money to be won here.

Arbboy won £3.1k last time.

If he can win it, anyone can.

Already 40 people confirmed.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108013 on: October 16, 2015, 01:37:46 AM »

dont be stupid i dont think i have ever got past week 2 in one of these

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108014 on: October 16, 2015, 01:38:15 AM »

dont be stupid i dont think i have ever got past week 2 in one of these

PS my dead money is in the pot

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 7197 7198 7199 7200 [7201] 7202 7203 7204 7205 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: