blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13492184 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: February 24, 2012, 11:26:18 AM »

Connor was definitely not the plan when they sacked Mick. Now they are stuck with him, he'll take them down and they'll start afresh in the summer, not with Connor....

If you think he'll keep them up, then better value is the 11/10 Bet365 offer for Wolves to stay up. Better value than 1.27, albeit you might have found a rick in the t and c's as there are 13 games left

I think they go down anyway.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 24, 2012, 11:39:50 AM »

Tighty- It's not a question of who'll be in charge next season; they've confirmed that he's going to be in charge for 13 games officially, for the purposes of the market he'll be the official manager after 10 games.

IMO the layers will realise their mistake in a while...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 24, 2012, 05:34:54 PM »

Tighty- It's not a question of who'll be in charge next season; they've confirmed that he's going to be in charge for 13 games officially, for the purposes of the market he'll be the official manager after 10 games.

Bugger - too late!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: February 24, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »

Bugger - too late!

Not at all. He's now 1.28.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 24, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »

Chirp alert.

Camel, in the very first Post in this thread, suggested we have a punt on "Best Director" at this weekend's Oscars, & we had £40 @ 63/100.

Saw this advetised in a bookies promo today......

‘The Artist’ dominates several other categories, with its helmsman Michel Hazanavicius, looking certain to win Best Director at odds of 1/10 after being hailed as outstanding director of the year at the Directors’ Guild of America Awards last month.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 24, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »

Bugger - too late!

How so - his appointment was announced today, I heard it this afternoon, on the wireless?

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #621 on: February 24, 2012, 05:41:54 PM »

Bugger - too late!

How so - his appointment was announced today, I heard it this afternoon, on the wireless?

He has to last 10 league games to count as a manager.
Such is the life of a football manager.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 24, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »

Sunderland away vs West Brom @ 2/1. West Brom hopeless at home and haven't won any of their last five games there with one point from fifteen, Sunderland won three out of five away (the other two were losses 1-0's to Tottenham and Chelsea so hardly terrible), joint best form in the league over the last eight games.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 24, 2012, 06:00:56 PM »

Sunderland away vs West Brom @ 2/1. West Brom hopeless at home and haven't won any of their last five games there with one point from fifteen, Sunderland won three out of five away (the other two were losses 1-0's to Tottenham and Chelsea so hardly terrible), joint best form in the league over the last eight games.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 24, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »

Bugger - too late!

He has to last 10 league games to count as a manager.
Such is the life of a football manager.

THAT long?

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 24, 2012, 06:02:48 PM »

get on Burnley at home to Millwall on Sat @ Evens. (WillHill/Betfred/Paddys/StanJames/Laddies)

adnmdv posted this in other thread:

Burnley @ evens vs Millwall at the weekend looks huge now, with latest news that their main midfielder Liam Trotter is now out injured with Dunne/Smith doubts. I made it about 1.95ish Burnley before but the Trotter news is a huge deal imo, prob make it about 1.85 now.

Though market loves it some Millwall (they seem to get backed in every match, prob because of their shot difference), Burnley are doing very well and dominate a lot of their games and their latest lost on Friday versus Reading was perhaps undeserved, missing sev. good chances, inc. hitting the woodwork twice. Don't see how Millwall can only be 0.25gls worse than Burnley here (which is what market is saying), considering the injury news + respective form this season.

Me and BH have gone in decent on it so we fancy it strongly too.

I have had a little bit on -1 at 3/1 too.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 06:04:57 PM by ChipRich » Logged

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 24, 2012, 06:05:56 PM »

You can't steal his tip ChipRich

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 24, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »

lol, im not. I said he posted in other thread and quoted his write up clownshoes.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 24, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »

Im on.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 24, 2012, 06:26:39 PM »

get on Burnley at home to Millwall on Sat @ Evens. (WillHill/Betfred/Paddys/StanJames/Laddies)

adnmdv posted this in other thread:

Burnley @ evens vs Millwall at the weekend looks huge now, with latest news that their main midfielder Liam Trotter is now out injured with Dunne/Smith doubts. I made it about 1.95ish Burnley before but the Trotter news is a huge deal imo, prob make it about 1.85 now.

Though market loves it some Millwall (they seem to get backed in every match, prob because of their shot difference), Burnley are doing very well and dominate a lot of their games and their latest lost on Friday versus Reading was perhaps undeserved, missing sev. good chances, inc. hitting the woodwork twice. Don't see how Millwall can only be 0.25gls worse than Burnley here (which is what market is saying), considering the injury news + respective form this season.

Me and BH have gone in decent on it so we fancy it strongly too.

I have had a little bit on -1 at 3/1 too.

Thanks - ON, £50 @ Evens.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: