blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272702 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1433989 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #6315 on: December 30, 2014, 09:00:56 PM »

I got the same pj's M&S right?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6316 on: December 30, 2014, 09:08:33 PM »

I got the same pj's Poundstretcher right ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #6317 on: December 30, 2014, 10:05:33 PM »

So what do my new post-notes say?

Click to see full-size image.

Get a house with bigger windows?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: January 03, 2015, 11:00:40 AM »

I've read this story about 2 times now, when it happened, another time then in around December 20th ish. The latter time I read every single word, it's really an incredible story.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/my-unbelievable-ept-barcelona-story-hotel-rooms-arts-barcelona-broken-into-plant-trojans-1369171/

God knows how they got away with it for so long.

Basically cliffs are:

- player came back to room was locked
- got a new key, came back and his laptop was gone
- came back with security and laptop was there
- hotel cameras were all conveniently broken
- hotel said it had never happened before
- hotel suggested it was his room mate and he cannot trust his friend of x years
- bumps into a player and tels story and randomly player says wtf this happened to me too
- hotel fail to help at all
- computer has Trojans fixed on to view screen etc
- somehow get cctv and its a skinny kid in glasses

I could talk about the thing forever it's very interesting but anyway tonight I had such a bad dream. I never really have bad dreams that I can remember very vividly but basically.

I went out for dinner and came back to my door and it was slightly open, I felt like I probably left it open so just went in, it was dark inside and there was a door between a bedroom and a loung (like a mini apartment) I shut the door closed. I rang a friend but it was randomly a different person who I meant to rang he started talking but I just hung up was kinda scared somebody could hear me. I went to leave and opened the door but then closed it. I came back into the lounge to decide what to do and then the guy walked out the bedroom and there was like 3 seconds (feels like a long time in a dream) he then decided to turn around and go back in the bedroom.

Was really vivid dream, pretty weird I guess but now everybody knows these stuff goes on a lot on the tours (apparently it transpired this has happened for years :/:) it makes you that little bit scared to see if somebody is hiding in the shower (where they assumed the guy was hiding when he was looking for his laptop :/)

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: January 03, 2015, 10:29:09 PM »

I've read this story about 2 times now, when it happened, another time then in around December 20th ish. The latter time I read every single word, it's really an incredible story.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/my-unbelievable-ept-barcelona-story-hotel-rooms-arts-barcelona-broken-into-plant-trojans-1369171/

God knows how they got away with it for so long.

Basically cliffs are:

- player came back to room was locked
- got a new key, came back and his laptop was gone
- came back with security and laptop was there
- hotel cameras were all conveniently broken
- hotel said it had never happened before
- hotel suggested it was his room mate and he cannot trust his friend of x years
- bumps into a player and tels story and randomly player says wtf this happened to me too
- hotel fail to help at all
- computer has Trojans fixed on to view screen etc
- somehow get cctv and its a skinny kid in glasses

I could talk about the thing forever it's very interesting but anyway tonight I had such a bad dream. I never really have bad dreams that I can remember very vividly but basically.

I went out for dinner and came back to my door and it was slightly open, I felt like I probably left it open so just went in, it was dark inside and there was a door between a bedroom and a loung (like a mini apartment) I shut the door closed. I rang a friend but it was randomly a different person who I meant to rang he started talking but I just hung up was kinda scared somebody could hear me. I went to leave and opened the door but then closed it. I came back into the lounge to decide what to do and then the guy walked out the bedroom and there was like 3 seconds (feels like a long time in a dream) he then decided to turn around and go back in the bedroom.

Was really vivid dream, pretty weird I guess but now everybody knows these stuff goes on a lot on the tours (apparently it transpired this has happened for years :/:) it makes you that little bit scared to see if somebody is hiding in the shower (where they assumed the guy was hiding when he was looking for his laptop :/)

Very interesting thread pleno, was anyone ever prosecuted over this?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: January 03, 2015, 11:04:14 PM »

No I dont think so mate, they know its some Swedish crew, perhaps the hells angels mafia group that have been exposed previously for major computer hacking.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pokerplayingfarmer

View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: January 04, 2015, 11:46:31 AM »

I'd not seen this before, not surprised thing like that happen, but still no less than shocking, even more shocking that it took so long for them to get taken seriously.  Wonder if it's happened anywhere else and handled differently?

I've never got it.....ever
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6322 on: January 04, 2015, 11:59:07 AM »

Pretty sure rumours of a similar story arose in Amsterdam a year or two back, involving some UK based players, can't remember the details.

It's the dark side of poker.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: January 04, 2015, 03:33:04 PM »

I'd not seen this before, not surprised thing like that happen, but still no less than shocking, even more shocking that it took so long for them to get taken seriously.  Wonder if it's happened anywhere else and handled differently?

It came out that it's happened at most stops. Jason Koon, Scott Seiver were both targeted too. Happened in Berlin, San Remo etc

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: January 14, 2015, 07:36:28 PM »

Ok well as you have probably noticed I've been very inactive recently. I've decided to close this blog, not officially or dramatically asking mods to close it but for the foreseeable future I won't be blogging.

I've changed my approach a lot recently. I'm now playing cash games again and working very hard there and looking forward to trying to get SNE this year. I will stop playing mTTs except on Sunday's.

I want to thank each and every one of you who has commented here over the last couple of years. There's times I haven't replied but I always read every reply and took all of the advice/comments as constructively as possible. I'm sure my success in 2014 wouldn't have been the same without this thread it was a place to get things off my chest and to let off some steam, I recently looked back over the read and there were a lot of very good memories.

I've been keeping a diary recently (with a real pen!!) and will continue to do so this year.

As the staking site progresses I may blog monthly or something there.

Once again thanks for all the support over the years and hope to see many of you at different live stops in the future.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: January 14, 2015, 07:42:30 PM »

Ok well as you have probably noticed I've been very inactive recently. I've decided to close this blog, not officially or dramatically asking mods to close it but for the foreseeable future I won't be blogging.

I've changed my approach a lot recently. I'm now playing cash games again and working very hard there and looking forward to trying to get SNE this year. I will stop playing mTTs except on Sunday's.

I want to thank each and every one of you who has commented here over the last couple of years. There's times I haven't replied but I always read every reply and took all of the advice/comments as constructively as possible. I'm sure my success in 2014 wouldn't have been the same without this thread it was a place to get things off my chest and to let off some steam, I recently looked back over the read and there were a lot of very good memories.

I've been keeping a diary recently (with a real pen!!) and will continue to do so this year.

Once again thanks for all the support over the years and hope to see many of you at different live stops in the future.

Good luck this year! If you even get close to how well you did last year that will be some incredible achievement!

What cash games are you playing now? ZOOM? What sites?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6326 on: January 14, 2015, 07:47:26 PM »

Genuine sad face.

Good luck and hopefully you will still find time for the occasional post.
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: January 14, 2015, 07:52:42 PM »

Always a pleasure to read your stuff. Thank you.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: January 14, 2015, 08:24:45 PM »

Good luck

don't be a stranger

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: January 14, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »

Sigh, I like this thread. Sad to see it go.

GL BITB

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: