blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:28:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272679 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 1447 1448 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13499488 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #21645 on: November 27, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »

There's another spurs fan ITT?

There are plenty of better markets for spurs games than who will win.

Any views on BTS?

You're a lot younger than me aren't you. Wink

Yes Smiley

I did mean in the sense it's just about impossible to predict with confidence whether we will win a given game. Win at Old Trafford, lose at home to Wigan. And so on.

We are much more predictable on for example BTS as we always need to score twice to win a game!

There are a few spots, like the Zabaletta booking bet that couldn't have been overlooked more if Chompy had posted it, where we can walk with a surer footing IMO.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #21646 on: November 27, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »

The great thing about this bet is SF are in much the easier half of the draw.

Atlanta are quite comfortably the worst 10-1 team I've ever seen.

The Giants and Packers both have glaring deficiencies, which will be exploited come the playoffs.

And then you ar looking at oddball teams like Chicago and Seattle who'll struggle into the playoffs but are a zillion to one to win it all.

We can hedge this bet in the Superbowl when SF finally meet a worthy opponent if we must.

5/1 is the bet of year.

Believe me.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #21647 on: November 27, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »

Any views on BTS?

Yes Smiley

I did mean in the sense it's just about impossible to predict with confidence whether we will win a given game. Win at Old Trafford, lose at home to Wigan. And so on.

We are much more predictable on for example BTS as we always need to score twice to win a game!

There are a few spots, like the Zabaletta booking bet that couldn't have been overlooked more if Chompy had posted it, where we can walk with a surer footing IMO.

You're 100% right across the board there.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #21648 on: November 27, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »

Watford now best 23/13 tonight, some as short as 6/4.

Think the 21/10 mentioned before was value.

Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21649 on: November 27, 2012, 04:12:02 PM »

Like The Camels enthuiams for SF. On & I've never bet NFL Smiley

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21650 on: November 27, 2012, 04:40:55 PM »

I watch alot of sport.

I watch more sport than anyone know.

It's almost sad how much sport I watch.

But just once in while I see something which makes it all worthwhile.

I see a talented young player who just is a joy to watch, who I just know it is going to be a superstar at his chosen sport. Someone who makes you stop whatever your doing and marvel at his natural talent, joie de vivre and brilliance.

Without thinking too hard I remember Federer beating Sampras at Wimbledon, Judd Trump's first world Snooker campaign and Rory winning the Dubai Desert Classic.

Not only have you got watch these people, you have to move fast and get financially involved by backing them!

Well, a new star is about to appear in the firmament imo.

San Francisco 49ers are an excellent NFL team.

They have an awesome defence led by the fearsome Smith brothers Aldon and Justin. And the Duracell bunny at LB, Patrick Willis.

Troy Aikman called their Offensive line the best he had seen since the legendary one he played behind in the nineties.

They have a dependable running back in Frank Gore.

Weapon's aplenty at WR and TE.. Randy Moss, Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis.

And at QB they have Alex Smith who is top in the league completion %, fourth in QB rating with an incredibly impressive TD to INT ratio of 14:5

Only thing is, he got a concussion a couple of weeks ago and had to be taken out of the lineup by a guy who had only seen spot duty so far.

This guy: Colin Kaepernick

I have watched NFL avidly for nearly 30 years.

And I can honestly say I have never have been so excited by a young player as Kaepernick.

His arm strength is amazing, his throws are like they on a frozen rope.

He has the mobility of Michael Vick and Cam Newton.

His temperament after performing the way h did after a very traumatic week in a very hostile atmosphere on Sunday sealed the deal.

This guy is destined to be an absolute superstar.

Jim Harbaugh is a great coach, for him to bench Alex Smith in favour of this guy tells you all you need to know.

I think San Francisco are the best team in the NFC with Smith at QB. And 5/1 for the Superbowl is about the right price.

With Kaepernick at QB, it's an absolute steal. Best bet I've seen in years.

Recommend £150 on San Fransisco to win the Superbowl at 5/1.

You make a terrific case, Keith, then follow it with "Bet of the Year, believe me".

Irrestible. Earlier this year we had serial fun with Barnet. The 49-ers are the new Barnet, as of now.

We have that rarest of beasts, a MAX, & a few months of fun to follow.

Let the fun commence. I am officially a 49ers fan as of now.

£150 @ 6.8, Betfair, 49ers to win Superbowl

ON

San Francisco 49ersSuper Bowl Winner    6.8 £150.00 £870.00
Bet Ref: 23670733923M Bet matched: 2012-11-27T16:27:01.000Z

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21651 on: November 27, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »

Any views on BTS?

Yes Smiley

I may be misunderstanding your point, Mr Spurs Bloke, but Fred backed that Zabaleta bet, & it won. It might even have been our only winning bet in October. Of course, if Chompy had recommended it, well that's different.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21652 on: November 27, 2012, 04:49:40 PM »

I watch alot of sport.

Smiley

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #21653 on: November 27, 2012, 04:53:08 PM »

Thats pretty compeeling Keith, if it was a Dragon Den pitch we'd all be wanting to invest.....I am all aboard knowing absolutely jack about NFL - well I love a Sunday night game but no expert.  5.7 on Betdaq, I'm in for £250 - lets go go go 49ers...I officially have an NFL team as well now
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #21654 on: November 27, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »

Agree re:Kaepernick he has been absolutely incredible.  After the first half the other week when he first started I recommended on here we bet SF in the second half and it was one of my bigger bets of the year.  The only thing that would worry me slightly is whether he does definitely get the start for the rest of the season.  Obviously he should but Harbaugh hasn't confirmed that to be the case which makes me wonder whether Smith had a niggle last week and will apparently make a choice midweek.  It would be almost unprecendented for an NFL coach to bench a starter that has played fairly well whilst in contention and if it goes wrong he will be slated.  I don't think it is an issue with regards to the bet because, as Keith says, 5/1 is probably right with Smith starting but it wouldn't be a great bet then.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #21655 on: November 27, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »

Any views on BTS?

Yes Smiley

I may be misunderstanding your point, Mr Spurs Bloke, but Fred backed that Zabaleta bet, & it won. It might even have been our only winning bet in October. Of course, if Chompy had recommended it, well that's different.

My mistake! Fred's wisdom extends further than I had credited.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21656 on: November 27, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »

^^^^

If I recall correctly, it was barely a sweat, he obliged within the first 15 minutes or thereabouts!

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #21657 on: November 27, 2012, 05:36:41 PM »

I watch alot of sport.

Smiley

This might be the best thing ever.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #21658 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »

Agree re:Kaepernick he has been absolutely incredible.  After the first half the other week when he first started I recommended on here we bet SF in the second half and it was one of my bigger bets of the year.  The only thing that would worry me slightly is whether he does definitely get the start for the rest of the season.  Obviously he should but Harbaugh hasn't confirmed that to be the case which makes me wonder whether Smith had a niggle last week and will apparently make a choice midweek.  It would be almost unprecendented for an NFL coach to bench a starter that has played fairly well whilst in contention and if it goes wrong he will be slated.  I don't think it is an issue with regards to the bet because, as Keith says, 5/1 is probably right with Smith starting but it wouldn't be a great bet then.

This is true unfortunately.

I think 5's is a smidgeon of value even with Smith at QB

But I would still be very surprised if he deserted Kaepernick now.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #21659 on: November 27, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »

This is true unfortunately.

I think 5's is a smidgeon of value even with Smith at QB

But I would still be very surprised if he deserted Kaepernick now.

And what price do you think they should be for Superbowl with Kaepernick?
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 1447 1448 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: