blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:41:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 [1443] 1444 1445 1446 1447 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443668 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21630 on: November 27, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »

Stat: Liverpool's second highest goalscorer this season is own goal.

Spurs do well against Liverpool generally and if Dembele is alongside Sandro tonight, I think we will have too much for them.

10/11 is not very appealing tho.

Thanks Spurs Bloke.

We do have a recommend for Spurs (DNB), but personally, the price looks about right, & there has not been any warmth for it yet.

Liverpool actually perform better away from home, where their record is half decent.

They are slowly getting sorted, & in Sinclair they have a real diamond.

I'd be very pleased if Mr Suarez got a hat-trick though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #21631 on: November 27, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »

LOndon midweek league? Reserve league? Always thought you was a Brentford man Tony, secret R's fan?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21632 on: November 27, 2012, 02:26:09 PM »

Workington, blimey. They hold a small place in my footballing heart for being crap for so long that at last Wimbledon were able to be elected to the league. 17th June 1977. One of the best dates in football history to me Smiley

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #21633 on: November 27, 2012, 02:26:38 PM »

Morning Tikay. Been looking at the NBA tonight and the Raptors @ Rockets game as I think there is a lot of value in the early markets in this game.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors-at-houston-rockets/total-points

Most bookmakers have started this game at around 200 total points with PP being as high as 201.

I suggest O198.5 points with ladbrokes, we already have edge on most other bookmakers and I expect the line to increase throughout the day.

Both defences are relatively bad allowing over 100 points a game on average. Both teams play at a very quick pace and with alot of pick and rolls which niether defence defends against very well.

I would also like to suggest the Rockets -4.5 with ladbrokes also. Most bookies have this game @ -5 which I still think is the good side. As I have said before form is huge in NBA. Raptors are 1-7 on the road and haven't won in 4 whereas the Rockets have won their last 4 at home (inc a 131-103 drubbing of NYK last time out) so they will be high on confidence.

I think ladbrokes are off on both these lines especially the total points line.

GL

I don't have a working ladbrokes account at the minute and am looking to bet these lines. If someone can do it for me that would be amazing, we can use an escrow or whatever and I can ship on stars/ftp/bank np. PM me if anyone can help me out, Cheers!

Both lines have now moved.

Cheers for spotting that one Tom.

Now for them to win, sweats!!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21634 on: November 27, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »

LOndon midweek league? Reserve league? Always thought you was a Brentford man Tony, secret R's fan?

Nah, I was a Brentford fan, we seriously disliked the Loftus Road mob. Our local derbies were HUGE, as many as 7,000 would attend, it was like Barrow v Workington, even bigger maybe.

Mr Gregory tried to buy Brentford, it was a "merger", think he wanted our ground, which, by the standards of the time, was half decent.

So a "Save Brentford" Campaign was started, & shares were offered, for £1 you got a piece of the Griffin Park pitch, just a sod of turf. I got £10 worth, then had the problem of getting it home.

Anyway, we fought off the takeover, & have never looked back.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #21635 on: November 27, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »

No basis in logic but as a person who has supported Spurs for over three decades can I just say, never bet on Spurs.  Even in play and three nil up.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21636 on: November 27, 2012, 02:44:45 PM »

No basis in logic but as a person who has supported Spurs for over three decades can I just say, never bet on Spurs.  Even in play and three nil up.

Even I am not THAT big an ice-cream Tommy.

PS - Half-term again is it? MBN to be a schoolteacher.....

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #21637 on: November 27, 2012, 02:49:07 PM »

There's another spurs fan ITT?

There are plenty of better markets for spurs games than who will win.

Any views on BTS?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21638 on: November 27, 2012, 02:51:32 PM »

Any views on BTS?

That is more like it.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #21639 on: November 27, 2012, 02:59:55 PM »

Any views on BTS?

That is more like 

A bit harsh tikay.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #21640 on: November 27, 2012, 03:13:00 PM »

Any views on BTS?

You're a lot younger than me aren't you. Wink
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #21641 on: November 27, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »

On business I think the game tonight between Villa and Reading is going to be a tight affair.  Both teams will go into this knowing even though it's fairly early in the season it's an important game for both team's survival prospects (I'm a massive believer in 'mini-leagues' between six of seven teams being a massive influence on relegation battles) and I think it'll be a tight affair.  In terms of value I'm looking at under 1.5 goals (4.2 on BF), under 2.5 goals (2.08) and Reading win DNB (3.3).  Anyone else see value here?  Personally I favour the under 1.5 goals market.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #21642 on: November 27, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »

I watch alot of sport.

I watch more sport than anyone know.

It's almost sad how much sport I watch.

But just once in while I see something which makes it all worthwhile.

I see a talented young player who just is a joy to watch, who I just know it is going to be a superstar at his chosen sport. Someone who makes you stop whatever your doing and marvel at his natural talent, joie de vivre and brilliance.

Without thinking too hard I remember Federer beating Sampras at Wimbledon, Judd Trump's first world Snooker campaign and Rory winning the Dubai Desert Classic.

Not only have you got watch these people, you have to move fast and get financially involved by backing them before everyone realises just how good thy are!

Well, a new star is about to appear in the firmament imo.

San Francisco 49ers are an excellent NFL team.

They have an awesome defence led by the fearsome Smith brothers Aldon and Justin. And the Duracell bunny at LB, Patrick Willis.

Troy Aikman called their Offensive line the best he had seen since the legendary one he played behind in the nineties.

They have a dependable running back in Frank Gore.

Weapon's aplenty at WR and TE.. Randy Moss, Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis.

And at QB they have Alex Smith who is top in the league completion %, fourth in QB rating with an incredibly impressive TD to INT ratio of 14:5

Only thing is, he got a concussion a couple of weeks ago and had to be taken out of the lineup by a guy who had only seen spot duty so far.

This guy: Colin Kaepernick

I have watched NFL avidly for nearly 30 years.

And I can honestly say I have never have been so excited by a young player as Kaepernick.

His arm strength is amazing, his throws are like they on a frozen rope.

He has the mobility of Michael Vick and Cam Newton.

His temperament after performing the way h did after a very traumatic week in a very hostile atmosphere on Sunday sealed the deal.

This guy is destined to be an absolute superstar.

Jim Harbaugh is a great coach, for him to bench Alex Smith in favour of this guy tells you all you need to know.

I think San Francisco are the best team in the NFC with Smith at QB. And 5/1 for the Superbowl is about the right price.

With Kaepernick at QB, it's an absolute steal. Best bet I've seen in years.

Recommend £150 on San Fransisco to win the Superbowl at 5/1.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 04:40:35 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #21643 on: November 27, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »

i am happy being a 49ers fan right now and Kaepernick makes me excited!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21644 on: November 27, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »

Nice stuff

I think they are probably the best team in the NFC too. When they were down in the doldrums for years, rebuilding, they hit on draft pick after draft pick on both the offensive and defensive lines and that's where it all started.

I want to see that defense against Brady/Patriots, or the offense against the Texans defense...but if they get that far it will be the superbowl and you can green out

Good luck.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 [1443] 1444 1445 1446 1447 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: