blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:40:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272636 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 521189 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: February 23, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »

Cat A game tonight vs Oldham rofl you simply cannot make this shit up.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: February 23, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »

weeeeeee, winnnnnnnnnars.

Sigh that Southend couldn't hold and do us a favour.

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: February 24, 2010, 11:32:50 AM »

Saturday is the real test, [ ] gl.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: February 24, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »

Yeah biggest game of the year for the Hudd imbreds.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: February 24, 2010, 03:02:32 PM »

We will need it, i cant believe the bookies have Huddersfield as 7/4 outsiders!!!!!!!

LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: February 24, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »

7\4 not a bad price hudds are flying at the moment, did you go last night
BH? Did you play well? I really fance a 1-1 draw
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: February 24, 2010, 04:43:27 PM »

Not really mate. We played fairly badly, lacked creativity, they were never gona score coz they are uber terrible, but it couldve been 0-0 if we ran worse.

We are a 1 man team. And people will be suprised when i name that one man as not being Jermaine Beckford.

Its Patrick Kisborbo. Hes a man mountain for us at the back and we really missed him when he wasnt playing. I think out of the 8 games in all comps we have lost this season, Kisnorbo was missing for 6 of them, and hes only missed 8 games in total.....

You expect Naylor to be organising the defence at all times being the captain, but its always Kisnorbo. So although i think we might get beat on Saturday, i doubt it will be a goal fest.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 12, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »

some cracking fixtures coming up.

Away to Southampton, Norwich coming up and home game vs Millwall.

I fancy Leeds tomorrow we played really good midweek and unlucky last weekend not to put away Brentford.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 12, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »

some cracking fixtures coming up.

Away to Southampton, Norwich coming up and home game vs Millwall.

I fancy Leeds tomorrow we played really good midweek and unlucky last weekend not to put away Brentford.

Yeah some really interesting fixtures tomorrow in League 1.

Huddersfield vs Norwich
Southampton vs Leeds
Carlisle vs Colchester
Milwall vs Charlton
Brighton vs Swindon

all tricky fixtures for the top teams.

You are going to find Southamption a whole different prospect to Brentford and Tranmere to be fair, they pretty much have a championship quality squad. Will be faves to win the league next year no matter who is in it imo.

I am off to Huddersfield tomorrow, we have Swindon (a) then Leeds (h) next two fixtures, come out of these with 4 points or more and I think we should coast home for automatic.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 12, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »

Yeah i think they good team but not great. Beckford and Bechiooooo run riot during week and I expect same 3-1 leeds.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 12, 2010, 11:21:27 PM »

You are going to find Southamption a whole different prospect to Brentford and Tranmere to be fair, they pretty much have a championship quality squad. Will be faves to win the league next year no matter who is in it imo.

Good team yes, faves next year yes if Leeds/Norwich go up.  Championship squad? No.  Without the points deduction they'd be 9th in the league, moving up 1 place.

Puncheon has failed in the champ before, they've had Lambert since the start, Barnard decent.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 12, 2010, 11:30:21 PM »

Good team yes, faves next year yes if Leeds/Norwich go up.  Championship squad? No.  Without the points deduction they'd be 9th in the league, moving up 1 place.

Puncheon has failed in the champ before, they've had Lambert since the start, Barnard decent.

It is what they have bought though so far this season. To go with what they have, of what they had I really rate Lallana (sp?). Fonte they bought from Palace is deffo a championship player.

I think their squad is deffo comaparable with bottom half Championship side, yes they are mile off even with -10 point deduction but the quality in the squad is much better than that. Pardew will be out the door pretty quick if they falter at the start of next season.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 13, 2010, 07:37:45 AM »

We are defo getting to the business end of the season. 11 games left with 5 points between us and 3rd we need to get some results against the teams around us. I find that we struggle against teams we 'should' beat and then do well against the better quality sides.

I think norwich will win the league and with some luck we can hold on to 2nd!

If we don't go up this year I will be gutted, it was ours to throw away prior to man utd and we've done our best to do just that!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 14, 2010, 10:15:19 PM »

Good weekend for Leeds in a werid way. I listend to the Saints game and its safe to say the 1st half was a total disaster, it could and should have been alot more. Second half it was even but with few chances leeds got what they deserved. Thankly charlton and colchester fked it also, but Millwall now seem a real threat.

Our next two games, Millwall (H) and Norwhich (A), we lose both these it could see us in the playoff places..*shudder* 4 points and we nearly there tho!
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 14, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »

See Beckford won league 1 player of the year.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/flawards/news/20100314/league-1-player-of-the-year_2246530_1992269

Nothing like scoring against Man U and being the only league 1 player half the 442 readership can name to boost votes.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: