blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:34:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272636 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 521198 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: April 12, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »

Spose its ok when Leeds fans go to Old Trafford and Chant about the Munich disaster tho init?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: April 12, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »

Spose its ok when Leeds fans go to Old Trafford and Chant about the Munich disaster tho init?

Two wrongs don't make a right girgles

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: April 12, 2011, 01:38:26 PM »

thats so 80's..
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: April 12, 2011, 01:44:36 PM »

thats so 80's..

Yea but the idiots that were responsible back then are prob the ones whining about the millwall fans!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: April 12, 2011, 02:12:51 PM »

thats so 80's..

Yea but the idiots that were responsible back then are prob the ones whining about the millwall fans!!

No, thats not the case.

There has been a  positive step away from the thugs of the past. If you go to a Leeds Home or away games the fans are from completely different backgrounds, there is simply no room for racist or sick chants any more. Leeds fans do not accept this behaviour.

My Dad was in London for the Millwall game at weekend he is 68. He does not need to see 100's of kids, parents, adults foaming at the mouth chanting Turkish songs about Leeds fans who were murdered 10 years ago. Millwall I would hazard a guess is one of the very few remaining places this could happen on the scale it did.

The mindset of many of the Millwall fans is one where they think it is acceptable and use the same excuse you outlined (Leeds used to sing this song blah blah) to justify their mindless actions. What type of families with little kids (as shown in the picture) are happy for those kids to wave flags to provoke fans about people being murdered? its abs ridic.

Your post is classic troll tbh, a little naughty.

Having read some Millwall forums over the past few days it seems their own fans turning on them. Even some of them see the sense.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: April 12, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »

thats so 80's..

No, thats not the case.

There has been a  positive step away from the thugs of the past. If you go to a Leeds Home or away games the fans are from completely different backgrounds, there is simply no room for racist or sick chants any more. Leeds fans do not accept this behaviour.

My Dad was in London for the Millwall game at weekend he is 68. He does not need to see 100's of kids, parents, adults foaming at the mouth chanting Turkish songs about Leeds fans who were murdered 10 years ago. Millwall I would hazard a guess is one of the very few remaining places this could happen on the scale it did.

The mindset of many of the Millwall fans is one where they think it is acceptable and use the same excuse you outlined (Leeds used to sing this song blah blah) to justify their mindless actions. What type of families with little kids (as shown in the picture) are happy for those kids to wave flags to provoke fans about people being murdered? its abs ridic.

Your post is classic troll tbh, a little naughty.

Having read some Millwall forums over the past few days it seems their own fans turning on them. Even some of them see the sense.

Link of Millwall forums pls.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: April 12, 2011, 04:41:11 PM »

http://twitpic.com/4jl4cu/full

Why was it removed by the way?

It wasn't, note there is no edit of the post

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: April 12, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=369&

millwall site.

After speaking to my Dad he told me 100's if not 1000's of Millwall fans were Turkish flag waving and chanting all through the game, nothing was done. Same as last season. Millwall wont do fukall, how can they ban 20% of an already tiny support? The stewards were passing the bottles they threw back to the fans to have another go at throwing them on the pitch.

Karma police will hit them hard when they come up to Elland road next time, mind you they only bring a bus full with around 5000 police protecting them.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:49:23 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
leedsjay

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: April 19, 2011, 08:33:45 PM »

glad to see  some fellow whites on the board
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: April 20, 2011, 10:35:18 AM »

A fair few of us, but just holding our breath while we lose out on the playoff spot! Sad
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: April 20, 2011, 11:37:12 AM »

We are outsiders on Friday at home for the first time in 5 seasons I believe.

There are better teams with better form chasing us and they all think we'll fall. Its time to stand up and be counted and fight.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: April 22, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »

I hope we can put in a performance tonight. Be great to smash Reading and keep in the playoffs..
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: April 22, 2011, 07:29:18 PM »

You couldn't make this up.

Becchio out injured with a bad back, he scored at home vs watford at weekend and some fat Leeds fan jumped on his back and pulled it. The fan has been banned for life but bates thinks the revenue lost from consumption of pies by the given fan will have a negative affect on the clubs finances long term Tongue

Sweep stake on Blonde member being the fan? lol
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: April 22, 2011, 10:24:03 PM »

Great performance tonight, work rate was fantastic. Shame we couldn't get the goal we deserved Sad

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: April 25, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »

looks like its all over for the playoffs this year, we might sneak in but I very much doubt it.  Still at the start of the season I would have taken this for sure.

hopefully we can improve the squad and challenge next year, lots of sloppy goals this year but as I say if we are able to build on this year hopefully we can be back in the prem in 2012!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: