blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 521101 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: October 21, 2012, 06:48:02 PM »

And now no one is surprised Jones comes out and says sorry for branding all Leeds fans vile, still not a mention in the papers of Sheff Fans doing a thing wrong, but I guess due to the events that's not suprising. Glad Warnock said sorry, when someone getting assaulted its not right to say he went down easy.

The stick Warnock gets rightly or wrongly at virtually every away ground is water off a ducks back. Due to his past I suspect most of it is his own fault but he never whines or explodes about it.
AceHighSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: October 21, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »

Dave Jones has obviously been prompted/told to apologise for slating leeds other night.  I don't think he was wrong, indeed I don't think he should take any blame whatsoever.   The fans who abused him and mocked paedophillia should be rooted out and banned from every ground in the country. 
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: October 21, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »

In my experience of travelling to games all over the country Leeds fans are in my top 5 of total scumbags.  I know there will be an element that are decent people who just like going to watch their team but unfortunately this means nothing, a club is judged by its worse element.

I would say based on Leeds having the largest away support in the country outside the top 5 in the prem yes sadly this is true, but still a small percentage of the whole support that actually travel.

It has not changed since the times I went to every home/away game. I used to learn not to go with the rest of the Leeds fans in away cities just do our own thing and keep quiet else you asking for trouble. Most of the old scum just like to talk about it these days on WACCEO / LSC forums but yeah still a few hundred looking to kick off outside the grounds.

There is a reason beyond the playing team that we are still the most hated team in England, until all the scum fans from Leeds stop singing about Saville and other nonsense stuff this will continue.

Its more than just the fans actually going to the game. It is common practice for large numbers with banning orders and other thugs without tickets for the game to go to where the game is being played, get pissed and look for as much trouble as they can find.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: October 21, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »

Dave Jones has obviously been prompted/told to apologise for slating leeds other night.  I don't think he was wrong, indeed I don't think he should take any blame whatsoever.   The fans who abused him and mocked paedophillia should be rooted out and banned from every ground in the country. 

so what your saying is my 13 year old nephew who went to the game and does not sing/chant/swear is vile..yep 100% correct.

Asking for people to be banned who sing vile chants is beyond cookoo land thinking, wont happen ever. (this is not me saying it acceptable, it is vile and scumpond village idiots need putting down for it).
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: October 21, 2012, 08:47:13 PM »

just lol

biased much?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
AceHighSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: October 21, 2012, 08:54:00 PM »

just lol

biased much?

I am not biased at all, I am not a supporter of any English team therefore I can look on it from the outside and base my opinion on all available facts.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: October 21, 2012, 09:00:06 PM »

just lol

biased much?

I am not biased at all, I am not a supporter of any English team therefore I can look on it from the outside and base my opinion on all available facts.

so your conclusion is all leeds fans are vile animals & dave jones is well within his rights to say so?

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: October 21, 2012, 09:14:36 PM »

Looks like the culprit has been found and in a cell right now.

Someone just said he won't last five minutes in prison, but not sure he would last much longer out of it.

The Leeds fans bringing up the Hillsborough disaster & Dave Jones, trying to make themselves feel better, also ridic. The most weird thing was the fact that this guy went back into the stand and the Leeds fans pretty much welcomed him back in by looks of the footage, just as bad as Warnock applauding the fans!

It was a genuine shame for the match really as it had been a decent match & atmosphere most of the game.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: October 21, 2012, 09:19:35 PM »

Looks like the culprit has been found and in a cell right now.

Someone just said he won't last five minutes in prison, but not sure he would last much longer out of it.

The Wednesday fans singing about the death of two leeds fans in Turkey, the Leeds fans bringing up the Hillsborough disaster & Dave Jones, trying to make themselves feel better, also ridic. The most weird thing was the fact that this guy went back into the stand and the Leeds fans pretty much welcomed him back in by looks of the footage, just as bad as Warnock applauding the fans!

It was a genuine shame for the match really as it had been a decent match & atmosphere most of the game.

FYP

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2529 on: October 21, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »

it was a nasty atmosphere from the get go from where i was. After 100 odd leeds fans tried to/pretended to charge the north stand they were throwing all manner of stuff over. Coins and bottles were the most common
AceHighSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: October 21, 2012, 09:48:42 PM »

just lol

biased much?

so your conclusion is all leeds fans are vile animals & dave jones is well within his rights to say so?

Not all, but i completely understood Dave Jones reaction. 

Your obvs a Leeds fan mate and you can't see that a large element of your support are scum.   So we need to agree to disagree.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: October 21, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »

a few trolls...only aim to fuk off Leeds fans on here..do one and take yer facts with you.

U explain both sides of the story, you outline in a fair way all angles and leeds fans take on the thing. They just ignore the facts and keep slagging off Leeds fans with unrealated shite...really if i wanted to read one sides guff the sun was full of it today.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:52:25 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: October 21, 2012, 10:06:06 PM »

it was a nasty atmosphere from the get go from where i was. After 100 odd leeds fans tried to/pretended to charge the north stand they were throwing all manner of stuff over. Coins and bottles were the most common
But where was Barry Nevile while all this was going off?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2533 on: October 21, 2012, 10:10:59 PM »

at home, he let me down saying he wanted a ticket, i had to honour it and pay my mate £28
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: October 21, 2012, 10:15:54 PM »

not a fan of either

no plenty of decent leeds fans and also plenty of decent sheff wed ones

just basing it on my opinion thats all dont get so defensive
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: