blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:49:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272623 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Quick Hello and P4C
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Hello and P4C  (Read 61813 times)
North Angel

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2006, 03:21:31 PM »

andy i appreciate you have a business to run,cant you ask "the truth"  davey  to come on here to answer these things questions which really are being directed at his charity?Huh? because if it were my charity, i would be first to answer any questions asked by anyone.is this not unreasonable???

Davey is at the hospital im afraid.

Ang

When you tell your version of events make sure you have proof to back up your mouth!
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2006, 03:22:41 PM »

Can I just re-iterate Trace's comment regarding patience on this issue.  Andy has provided a detailed response and promised to follow up the issue and I have no reason to doubt that he will do so when he is in full possession of the facts that he requires.  Please bear in mind that he has a full-time job in addition to his duties to P4C.

We've so far restricted deletions on this thread to the more extreme posts made but there are a number of other posts and comments on here that are provocative or unconstructive.  I would re-iterate Tighty's earlier request that the debate remains civil and that we allow Andy sufficient opportunity to make further enquiries as he sees fit.

This is a very difficult thread for us to moderate as several people have links with both blonde and P4C.  By all means, debate the issue in a constructive way but please do not make our job as moderators any more difficult than it already is.

Thank you.

Sheriff

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2006, 03:26:50 PM »

andy i appreciate you have a business to run,cant you ask "the truth"  davey  to come on here to answer these things questions which really are being directed at his charity?Huh? because if it were my charity, i would be first to answer any questions asked by anyone.is this not unreasonable???

He doesn't post on Blonde anymore.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2006, 03:34:13 PM »

Can I just re-iterate Trace's comment regarding patience on this issue.  Andy has provided a detailed response and promised to follow up the issue and I have no reason to doubt that he will do so when he is in full possession of the facts that he requires.  Please bear in mind that he has a full-time job in addition to his duties to P4C.

We've so far restricted deletions on this thread to the more extreme posts made but there are a number of other posts and comments on here that are provocative or unconstructive.  I would re-iterate Tighty's earlier request that the debate remains civil and that we allow Andy sufficient opportunity to make further enquiries as he sees fit.

This is a very difficult thread for us to moderate as several people have links with both blonde and P4C.  By all means, debate the issue in a constructive way but please do not make our job as moderators any more difficult than it already is.

Thank you.

Sheriff
i do understand what your saying sheriff... but what questions can we ask without offending anyone ? this is a very serious accusation,,,they did a charity doo, the people didnt get the money... whats the assumption? they lost it, paperwork,a mix up?? if reece or the hospital didnt get the money where is it ..this would show up on a tax return or a v.a.t. return ....im standing on theres no smoke without fire...

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2006, 03:36:28 PM »

any reason why mate i see him watching a lot lateley

Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »

Is that really anyone else's business?

Liberavi animam meam
North Angel

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »

Again that is me and not Davey, I log into blonde on his pc and his log in name.

When you tell your version of events make sure you have proof to back up your mouth!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2006, 03:44:45 PM »

And be calm everyone -  I'm sure that now the questions have been asked the answers will follow. Lets just wait......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2006, 03:45:14 PM »

but what questions can we ask without offending anyone ?

James, I and the other moderators are asking you to back off a while please, let P4C answer the questions when they are able as promised by Andy Donn. He is an honourable man and is plainly resolved to sort this out for Maureen and family's peace of mind.

If you are then unhappy we can go further at that point

Until then, allegations, insinuations etc have to left well alone.

Thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2006, 03:47:42 PM »

i do understand what your saying sheriff... but what questions can we ask without offending anyone ? this is a very serious accusation,,,they did a charity doo, the people didnt get the money... whats the assumption? they lost it, paperwork,a mix up?? if reece or the hospital didnt get the money where is it ..this would show up on a tax return or a v.a.t. return ....im standing on theres no smoke without fire...

My point is that Andy has already responded and has also committed to return with further information ASAP.  He has also stated that he was unaware of any issue until yesterday evening.

It think its only fair to allow him some breathing space to make the enquiries he needs without further inflaming the situation, hence my previous request.  I don't think it will help anyone on either side to resolve the issues if the thread deteriorates into a flame war, and it certainly has the potential to do so hence the numerous appeals for calm.

Sheriff

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2006, 03:55:45 PM »

Just want to backup what Tighty and Sherrif are saying, the thread was started on a forum on Sunday night, it is now only Monday afternoon and Jaggers is at work, it would be a bit unfair to expect him to have already solved the issue!

Even if it was a direct question to P4C it would not have been sorted this fast, it is not a big time charity with full time employees.

Give Andy his time, i need him to be able to sort this out rather than respond to all the posts on here so he is available to add some dead money to the $100 FO on Blue Square later Cheesy

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2006, 04:08:25 PM »

Just want to backup what Tighty and Sherrif are saying, the thread was started on a forum on Sunday night, it is now only Monday afternoon and Jaggers is at work, it would be a bit unfair to expect him to have already solved the issue!

Even if it was a direct question to P4C it would not have been sorted this fast, it is not a big time charity with full time employees.

Give Andy his time, i need him to be able to sort this out rather than respond to all the posts on here so he is available to add some dead money to the $100 FO on Blue Square later Cheesy
this is my last post on this till the answers come in.....in no way whatsoever am i saying that andy is at it i want to make that very ,very clear.what i am saying is
1  why has this money not shown up on any overpaid accounts?
2  why has it not been detected on any vat returns?
3  why dont the owner of the charity come on here and defend his self?
4 why hasnt the little boy or the hospital recieved the money?

thats all.
i really dont think that is unreasonable...this is my last post till answered if anyone wants to discuss this further they can pm me because i think i might get my answers on here deleted or i will be banned for speaking my mind......

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2006, 04:12:23 PM »

No one is talking about banning anyone.

Just give it some time please, and hopefully your questions can be satisfactorily answered.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2006, 04:14:37 PM »

I have asked for this thread to be locked down until Andy can return with the answers to the questions already asked.

As far as I know this is being considered.

Andy has a lot on his plate right now, and so may not be back as quick as you are all expecting, but I can assure you all HE WILL be back with answers to the questions already posted.

I am BEGGING you all, please be patient.

Thank you.

Liberavi animam meam
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2006, 04:26:29 PM »

3  why dont the owner of the charity come on here and defend his self?

Apart from not being at a computer why should he be expected to answer questions on a forum that has nothing to do with P4C.

I am not saying answers should not be given but this is not the correct place to be askign questions, if you have a direct question, which it seems you do, then i would suggest you either post it on the poker 4 charity forum or contact P4C rather than this unrelated forum.

I share your desire for answers about this, i really do, but i wouldn't stand in Hyde Park and start asking questions about it then be surprised when Davey doesn't reply!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: