blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:39:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272626 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  88% Concentration blogger aka Bluescouse finally busto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 88% Concentration blogger aka Bluescouse finally busto.  (Read 48671 times)
Gryff

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2007, 04:26:49 PM »

2006- at the end i had £21k. at peak i had £170k, and on the opposite end, i've emptied my bankroll at least twice. i managed to do 3 epts, 5 live events with €3000+ buy in and really sucked in each one but enjoyed each tournament whilst i was still in.

He then goes on to state that his goals for 2007 include making £500k from poker? lol

The state of denial this person lives in is pretty bad, I wonder when he's going to realise its over?

Does anyone want to give odds that he's going to have a bankroll over £50k again in the next year and substain it without going busto before the end of the year again?
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=14382.0

Gryff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 04:35:19 PM »

Its all the way down the bottom of the page Smiley besides its getting a bit long.

CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 04:36:53 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how much enjoyment can had  revelling in somebody else's misfortune.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
Gryff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 05:04:43 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how much enjoyment can had  revelling in somebody else's misfortune.

I wonder how it can be labelling misfortune? The comments on the guys blogs have given him enough reason to quit the games he was in at his peak, he has been told repeatedly to utilise proper BR management and to play the lower limit games but he's got an addiction and he wont be able to quit until he actually wants to quit himself.

I think its a pity, and I certainly havn't gotten any enjoyment from it.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »

making £500k from poker

Ive read his blog for a while now, and could never believe how he played so high with his BR...

Sure this £500K from a few hundred is a pipedream...
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

I think this blog is so good as entertainment but I do feel for the guy.

The one thing that annoys me about most bloggers is when they are running good they update a lot and when you dont see a post for three weeks you know the next one will be along the lines of' ran bad, did a load in' with no details of hands or talk throughs. When they have won a load the pieces are full of hand histories, biggest pots I ever won kinda entries and general bravado.

I respect this guy a lot for painting this disaster and having the balls to continue honestly and openly, I hope he bounces back but it looks doubtful.

regards

ps. for how I like a blog to be done see Thewwy's, more coverage to the badly played hands and embarrassing moments than the tourney wins.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:10:50 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »

I respect the guy, he plays at a level far higher than I probably ever will. He is still a young bloke, he has done it before and I think he will be back up there again this year. I am sure he has learned from his mistakes and will take this learned knowledge into his comeback quest.  I wish I had his ability.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:35 PM »

The one thing that annoys me about most bloggers is when they are running good they update a lot and when you dont see a post for three weeks you know the next one will be along the lines of' ran bad, did a load in' with no details of hands or talk throughs. When they have won a load the pieces are full of hand histories, biggest pots I ever won kinds entries and general bravado.

I respect this guy a lot for painting this disaster and having the balls to continue honestly and openly, I hope he bounces back but it looks doubtful.

regards

ps. for how I like a blog to be done see Thewwy's, more coverage to the badly played hands and embarrassing moments than the tourney wins.

I agree, the Jeff Lisandro post from a couple of weeks ago was very funny.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 08:12:23 PM »

The one thing that annoys me about most bloggers is when they are running good they update a lot and when you dont see a post for three weeks you know the next one will be along the lines of' ran bad, did a load in' with no details of hands or talk throughs. When they have won a load the pieces are full of hand histories, biggest pots I ever won kinds entries and general bravado.

regards

I agree, the Jeff Lisandro post from a couple of weeks ago was very funny.

Yes, that is a great example of someone comfy taking the micky out of themselves.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »

flicking through some blogs, & noticed bluescouse is back, the violent bankroll swings continue

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 10:02:35 AM »

Some more great reading, you got to love this guy.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 11:00:20 AM »

He is amazing and somehow I think he will build up his bankroll well into the six figures.  Good luck to him and it is good to see his blog back in action - compelling reading.
iceman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 11:07:01 AM »

meanwhile west midlands police report a massive increase in building society robberies
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 11:12:13 AM »

19th July

sponsored by Fyffes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: