blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:54:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DAVE "EL BLONDIE" COLCLOUGH - European Player of the Year
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DAVE "EL BLONDIE" COLCLOUGH - European Player of the Year  (Read 66518 times)
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2007, 10:24:25 PM »

Dave who are the 3 best tounament players and 3 best cash players you haveever played against
T3) I think I'll go for Joe Hachem as the third competition player. He manages to win these big ones playing 'defence'... an impossible way to play No Limit Hold'em

i'll walk a million miles for one of your goals
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2007, 12:28:33 AM »

Dave

What did you think of tonights Will Hill Grand Prix Heat. Bit of a bizarre one to me 

KP

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
dealerFROMhell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2007, 03:52:17 AM »

How many points are Wales going to beat Engand by in the Six Nations?

"Any raise?............ HELLO?"
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2007, 08:23:48 AM »

How many points are Wales going to beat Engand by in the Six Nations?
whoops ... pedwar ... but I hope for more

elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2007, 09:19:34 PM »

Dave

What did you think of tonights Will Hill Grand Prix Heat. Bit of a bizarre one to me 

KP
I didn't see the end of the show and am astonished to hear Jeff Lisandro won. I only watched the first half and wasn't impressed with his 'cash game' check call strategy. Surnider didn't appear on top of his game either but its hard to comment when i didnt see all of it

elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »

Dave who are the 3 best tounament players and 3 best cash players you haveever played against
ok 3 best cash players I've played against
a) Chris Randall aka Dave Moseley
I dont think he is playing any more but I probably learnt more from hm than any other player (incl.Mickey Wernick) ... used to win 9 out of 10 times he sat down to play. I think he has amazingly retired to Spain nowadays
b) John Shipley... was probably the biggest winner in the infamous 'Barry's Game' (apart from me). He would continually turn £200 into £20,000. Now he is a continual winner online.
c) Sonny B Nijran...another Brummie I'm afraid. The next generation though. Fearless and consistant. Muredering the 25/50 PLO on Poker Stars now but is also found in the biggest PLO Cash games in the US and Europe

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2007, 06:04:23 PM »

I dont think he is playing any more but I probably learnt more from hm than any other player (incl.Mickey Wernick) ... used to win 9 out of 10 times he sat down to play. I think he has amazingly retired to Spain nowadays

I heard on the ever reliable grapvine that he's absolutely cleaning up online.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2007, 08:01:03 AM »

I heard on the ever reliable grapvine that he's absolutely cleaning up online.
That would explain a lot...what name is he playing under?

TightPaulFolds

Not a moderator in any fashion whatsoever

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »

missed your showing on Poker Night Live. Do you know the rerun time?
colacube
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2007, 06:24:06 AM »

Dave,

I see you bubbled at the GBPT £500 buy in in Edinburgh. What did you think of the standard of play in that game ? I noticed you seem to be drawn to an easy table on day 1 - no other recognisable pros sitting with you - how did you find it ?
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »

missed your showing on Poker Night Live. Do you know the rerun time?
I'm afriad I didn't even know when it was on the first time.
In fact I don't even know which show you are talking about.

elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »

Dave,
I see you bubbled at the GBPT £500 buy in in Edinburgh. What did you think of the standard of play in that game ? I noticed you seem to be drawn to an easy table on day 1 - no other recognisable pros sitting with you - how did you find it ?
Yes I probably had a table that suited me on saturday. I did rather well. Unfortunately, they broke that table without playing a hand the next day. The standard was also better on day 2 because generally speaking the better players survive as the comp goes on.
I didn't really get many hands on day 2 and too be honest probably didn't use my good stack to steal as often as I should.
There were plenty of good players present regardless of them being faces or not...not to mention the fact I had fellow DTD player Henning harasing me on my left.
Just one of those days I guess

colacube
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2007, 03:25:21 PM »

Dave,
Yes I probably had a table that suited me on saturday. I did rather well. Unfortunately, they broke that table without playing a hand the next day. The standard was also better on day 2 because generally speaking the better players survive as the comp goes on.
I didn't really get many hands on day 2 and too be honest probably didn't use my good stack to steal as often as I should.
There were plenty of good players present regardless of them being faces or not...not to mention the fact I had fellow DTD player Henning harasing me on my left.

Thanks Dave - I was interested in your view but didnt want to hasstle you on the day. I was the irish guy Gerry in seat 8. The table breaking up on start of day 2 was a bit of a blow to me too. Luckily enought I got paid on a good few big hands on day 1 to build a chip lead that carried me through a tough day 2. Anyway I enjoyed watching you play - learnt a few things from watching you as well. Hope to get an opportunity to be seated at the same table as you again sometime.
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2007, 05:41:08 PM »

Dave,

Thanks Dave - I was interested in your view but didnt want to hasstle you on the day. I was the irish guy Gerry in seat 8. The table breaking up on start of day 2 was a bit of a blow to me too. Luckily enought I got paid on a good few big hands on day 1 to build a chip lead that carried me through a tough day 2. Anyway I enjoyed watching you play - learnt a few things from watching you as well. Hope to get an opportunity to be seated at the same table as you again sometime.
aahh..the one who trap checked me with AJ on the Ace High flop. I fancied you had an Ace but just couldnt stopped myself betting.
You played well. patience and aggression at the right times

colacube
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2007, 07:05:07 PM »

Dave,

aahh..the one who trap checked me with AJ on the Ace High flop. I fancied you had an Ace but just couldnt stopped myself betting.
You played well. patience and aggression at the right times

Ive just spend 20mins trying to remember that hand cause I thought we were hardly ever in the same hand. Then I just realised Ive given you the wrong seat number- Im not the irish guy in seat 8, Im the irish guy on his left in seat 9 - lol.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: