blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:28:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece's Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece's Thread  (Read 16342 times)
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »

really pleased for you  Smiley

best wishes

tonji

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2007, 10:19:05 AM »

SHIP IT !!!!  Fantastic news.... im so pleased for you. xxx

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2007, 10:28:22 AM »

Fantastic news !
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »

Fantastic news !!!!! laptops can be replaced but memories would of been lost forever .

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2007, 11:15:10 AM »

I'll withhold my thoughts regarding the peeps who were supposed to be repairing your lappy, (I'm a cynical old bastard) but I'm absolutely over the moon to hear that you have your piccy's back.

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

The older I get, the better I was.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

great news,your luck is on a roll.,.,.,more good luck on order please.,.

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »

Ayar!

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »

Yesssssssssssssssss!

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2007, 12:45:15 PM »

Very pleased for you Maureen 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2007, 01:56:31 PM »

Ship holla!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2007, 02:02:30 PM »

After last weeks news about the laptop going missing we ended up having a fantastic weekend. Reece was staying here with us as Stacey was feeling a Little low,which is not too often this happens and she and her friend Tracey went away for a 2 night break.  Stacey had an absolute ball, came back with batteries fully charged, this was the first actual away from home break for 2 nights that she has had in 2 years. I have to say she did look rather tired on her return but full of beans.

Reece was in great health for the weekend too, well you know what i mean. He has just come of a course of antibiotics thus him being as well as he gets. He is mad on Nemo and Toy Story and Trains so on the Nemo side we tookhim over to Blackpool marine centre, well he was in his element,as soon as he saw the tropical fish he shouts out " I've found Nemo". We had a great time out and it was a real treat to see him sort of comfortable instead of telling us how sore he is. Fantastic...

He has also added to his singing list "you've got a friend in me", which is the end song on toy story and is also (and always has been since being very small where he used to rock in his seat every time it came on ) a lover of James Blunts "your Beautiful",, and to hear him sing them brings tears to our eyes. This little lad is one brave ans special child.

THENNNNNNNNN...back to Laptop. I called the guy up at Cat Systems early Monday to findout  if any progress, when i mentioned i wanted to go to the police etc and get the ball rolling he continues with a sob story on how ill he is too and that he is on some sort of blockers for blood pressure etc and how he shouldn't have gone to India for his holiday etccc etc etccc. I told him i have heard enough and all want to know is about the Lappy, he tells me he is going to get the lady whom the lappy was sent to for repair to call me. This she did and as it happens Evey comp that goes to her she takes a copy of the hard drive. She spent yesterday along with 3 others  searching through disks, and has managed to get 700 piccy's from MY LAPPY >>YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....where the laptops gone i don't care,She has transferred them all onto disks too. It seems it was most probably stolen from Cat systems, he said he was going through all CCTV footage, well if thats so surly he knows something from the footage, but who cares , at this moment i am soooooo veryyyy happpyyyy, just thought i would share this good news with you.

A big Thankyou to IrishDennis for his very kind offer. XXXX

Great news and a lovely post, Heres to good times.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2007, 02:53:33 PM »

Fantastic news - that woman who mends laptops is a clever cookie - well done her and thank god for that!
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2007, 06:29:23 PM »

Newyddion bendigedig thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

thumbs up

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »

thumbs up

thumbs upKiss

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: