blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:43:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 69240 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »

Karl Marhenholz and Praz Bansi have seen a flop together, but Praz got out of the way hen the confused giant bet 600 on the . A neighbour called, but after checking the Turn and the River, Karl still took the pot with a pair of Tens.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2007, 03:48:19 PM »

Updates on Sladey please, and tell him to remeber his gears! Thanks guys... wish i was there...sob sob
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2007, 03:50:23 PM »

Karl Marhenholz and Praz Bansi have seen a flop together, but Praz got out of the way hen the confused giant bet 600 on the . A neighbour called, but after checking the Turn and the River, Karl still took the pot with a pair of Tens.

That really has split my sides, snoops mate your a genius i can see the furrowed eyebrows now loooooool
hartwith

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »

Cheers snoop. The quote "I went to school with snoop, he was a good egg" actually refers to the old program Shooting Stars and a line that George Dawes (Matt Lucas) once said Smiley

I went to school with snoop. He was a good egg.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »

Hi snoop etc, any idea whether azad pirooti is playing today? Danke.

Yes he is Jules, I'll get his count in a bit.

Meanwhile, I saw everyone rushing round one table, a big hand? No, Phil Helmuth has arrived. He's on the same table as Kirderf. Also playing today is former French International Footballer, Vikash Dharasoo. If you had the original Championship Manager 3, you'll remember he was a good buy as a DMRC (Defensive Midfielder Right/Centre)

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2007, 03:58:20 PM »

Xuyen 'Bad Girl' Pham may well be the early chip leader after she removed all of one opponent's chips in two bites:

After she called a preflop raise with , a pleasing triple heart flop came down, and Seat 1 bet when she checked to him.  She wasted no time in check-raising, and was called.  The turn was a blank - she check-raised for a second time, and despite this show of strength, didn't dislodge Seat 1 from calling.  The river brought a fourth heart - not the ideal card by any means, and now she checked, and faced a 5,000 river bet.

Husband and railer Steve Vladar said that "she called before she could talk herself out of it," and was shown 7-4 in return... So, up to 22k in level One.

After the first break, she got involved with the same guy again, seeing a multiway flop with and hitting the ever-hoped-for set...there was a heart flush draw with it, however, and Seat 1 was still there on the turn when the flush hit.  He got his shorter stack all-in on the turn, showing for the made flush, but the board paired on the river and we had one very unhappy OutMatey.

Tablemate Casey Kastle added the colour to the end of this story, saying that the guy went bonkers when he busted and pushed over all the glasses on his table, banging the other tables on his stormy way out, breaking a lot of, I imagine, very pricey Monte Carlo tableware.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2007, 03:59:08 PM »

Had to smile earlier on. One guy had a 'friend' come up to the table and give him a quick peck for good luck. The players on the table looked like they'd just seen tikay streaking.  Cheesy

Hmm, homosexuality isn't particularly rife in poker.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 04:02:46 PM by Djinn » Logged
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Still only level 2, but here are a few very early chip counts:

Ash Hussain -- 15,600
Roberto Romanello -- 9,150
Tomas Brolin -- 13,425
Marc Goodwin -- 12,325
Iwan Jones -- 10,750
Lee Nelson -- 5,525
Mickey Wernick -- 16,300
Willie Tann -- 12,850
Michaela Johansson -- 11,600
Bertrand Grospellier -- 15,300
Mohammed Hassan -- 15,000

Any other kiwi's playing snoops/jen/flops??

Is Lee wearing a Hawaiian shirt? - if not get him to change quick.

He's wearing a Pokerstars shirt, I played for about an hour with Lee in the media tournament. He was very funny and a true gent. Apparently he's got another book coming out soon called 'Kill Everyone' which is a sequel to 'Kill Phil' and not, I'm guessing, a guide on becoming a serial killer.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2007, 04:03:35 PM »

Many of you Leeds fans (are there many?) should recognise, although perhaps not too fondly, this blonde locked chap as Tomas Brolin.

I think he ate more pies than Kev back then!  Shocked
Shaa

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2007, 04:04:05 PM »

gl 2 my fello team shadow members

ash hussain
nick slade
 best of luck guys bring the crown jewels home
Hey there zipppppy.
Ditto that!!

See you next Friday as well Matt hopefully in a sober state unless I bump into that cretin Martin Smyth again  thumbs up
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2007, 04:05:34 PM »

Here's Welsh Wizard and the master of the fold (apparently, he knows more ways of folding than Heinz varieties) and beneath that picture, the real reason why I was watching that table.
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2007, 04:06:01 PM »

great stuff updaters, can i have a count on Mark Hawkins please, son of Stephen
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2007, 04:10:02 PM »

Devilfish News Now:

Apparently there was quite a bit of commotion earlier when Devilfish (apparently) laid down Kings to Aces - but since I have only the faintest of hearsay to go on with that one I'll talk about a hand I saw him win instead...

Playing against Philip Hilm (we think - he had different facial hair at the last event) I saw them staring at a two hearts three diamonds flop intently after Devilfish bet 1,500.  When he got called, he asked the old, "How much you got?" one, and then stared at the turn before throwing in 4,000.  This is quite a chunky bet; Hilm dwelled for ages before eventually passing, and Ulliott (pictured below) showed his , for some reason.

Ra_Z_Boy
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »

Oh my god Brolin!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »

Age Spets and a pair of babylons.

One for the caption comp mi thinks.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »