blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:47:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 69182 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »

Will search for a Vicky Coren picture to keep your stormy testosterone seas calm, but for now, you'll have to make do with a certain Miss Isabelle Mercier, who is currently behind schedule with 8,300.

MadTurk

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »

snoopy can u wish des good luck from me and tell him to bloddy play his aggr game no matter what
HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 29, 2007, 10:25:42 PM »

Let's all give a big hand to Snoopy for admitting he was wrong.   

And a shout out to Klaus from Martins Poker for his awesome assistance.  cupcake

This picture has only solidified my stance. If you are going to have your picture taken to prove you are not pixie sized, then you have it
taken relative to some other things/people, the fact he is standing in front of a blank background only proves me point that him pretending
not to be a pixie is only smoke and mirrors.

I think Max Clifford must do the guys P.R

Why so bitter, hornswaggle?  Jump on the love train, be a believer!!!!

lol, I'm not bitter, its just so convincing, there is nothing relative in the picture, its laughable!

But I think Gus is a good humoured pixie, even though the picture posted is clealy smoke and mirrors.

Just found this which confirms it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Hansen

Skip to the Trivia Section

Yeah, so I just checked... what's your point? 

lol
steels

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 29, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »

you have some chipcounts for glenne and kirderf??
HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 29, 2007, 10:35:08 PM »

Let's all give a big hand to Snoopy for admitting he was wrong.   

And a shout out to Klaus from Martins Poker for his awesome assistance.  cupcake

This picture has only solidified my stance. If you are going to have your picture taken to prove you are not pixie sized, then you have it
taken relative to some other things/people, the fact he is standing in front of a blank background only proves me point that him pretending
not to be a pixie is only smoke and mirrors.

I think Max Clifford must do the guys P.R

Why so bitter, hornswaggle?  Jump on the love train, be a believer!!!!

lol, I'm not bitter, its just so convincing, there is nothing relative in the picture, its laughable!

But I think Gus is a good humoured pixie, even though the picture posted is clealy smoke and mirrors.

Just found this which confirms it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Hansen

Skip to the Trivia Section

Yeah, so I just checked... what's your point? 

lol

Vicious!    hmmmmm... How about before we get banned from wikipedia... check it again...

lol, wasn't vicious!  scared
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »

Any ash or pi news please?

Here's PI Dick Slade, in usual position about three feet away from his chair.  He's in good shape with over 50k.  Ash Hussain was apparently on the table next door, but I got distracted by some shouty hand-waving on the top tier and missed him that time...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 29, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »

Bluff Magazine Player of the Year, Chad Brown (pictured) is now chip leader with a stonking 121k having just busted two players, one being Gus Hansen, the other being the Mr Celine Dion guy.

I didn't catch the preflop action, all I saw was the chips in the middle with the board reading 

Hansen:

Mr Dion:

The Chad:

Turn:

River:

Phil Helmuth has doubled up, he had 8-8 on a A-4-A-8-3 board yet still managed a decent dwell on the river when he was put all-in.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: March 29, 2007, 10:37:34 PM »

Ali Masterman is currently on 32,050, last seen re-raising a 2k raise to 8k on a Flop of and taking the pot down with considerable ease.
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 29, 2007, 10:39:53 PM »

William Chen (clearly enjoying his poker) -- golly, I've forgotten to write down his chip count... oops, I must have been distracted.

more pics of this girl plz

What he said!

While I hestitate to pander to your insistence on 'norkage' (a word I only learned two years ago) I am supportive of Vicky, who has 21,750 in chips currently - so here's a pic of her.  Plus, unusually, there are two other female players on her table (any names?) and I got an awesome gender-role-reversal picture of their male railers coming up to the table at the same time. 

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: March 29, 2007, 10:40:45 PM »

Andy Black raises pre-flop to 725 in early position only to fold to Iwan Jones' 2,125 re-raise... pretty sharpish too.

I caught sight of Andy's hand (he had - keep that hus hush), which was amusing as Iwan confessed to having the same hand, although his were the other red suit.

Going off on a tangent slightly (we never do that here at blonde, ahem  Roll Eyes), does anyone have any idea what Andy's card protector is?...
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 29, 2007, 10:42:09 PM »

Here's PI Dick Slade, in usual position about three feet away from his chair.  He's in good shape with over 50k.  Ash Hussain was apparently on the table next door, but I got distracted by some shouty hand-waving on the top tier and missed him that time...

Thanks jenx
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: March 29, 2007, 10:43:20 PM »

Just spotted this request, but, coincidentally, I did take a quick gander at Glenne's chip count, and although it's still well above the 21,666 average, his 39,900 stack is still well below the 65k he had earlier on.

Meanwhile, he has joined a table taken up by Jerome Bradpiece (7,825) and Joey Ladylove (14,500), two of the UK's up and coming young guns.
steels

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 29, 2007, 10:47:37 PM »

Just spotted this request, but, coincidentally, I did take a quick gander at Glenne's chip count, and although it's still well above the 21,666 average, his 39,900 stack is still well below the 65k he had earlier on.

Meanwhile, he has joined a table taken up by Jerome Bradpiece (7,825) and Joey Ladylove (14,500), two of the UK's up and coming young guns.

ty, what about fredrik østervold   kirderf???
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: March 29, 2007, 10:47:57 PM »

any picures of vicky puffing on a cigarette, i think i have developed a women smoking fetish   Cheesy
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: March 29, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »

Thanks jenx

Also, some Ash Hussain news now, which also encapsulates the highly feared Bengt Sonnert.

Board = and Ash has bet 6k, which is most of his stack.

Bengt rises from his seat (as all the stars seem to do), puts his hands on the back of his head and suggests trips as a possibility before making a reluctant call. Ash, clearly chuffed to bits, proudly reveals his whilst Bengt quickly mucks, mumbling something Aces and mentioning, "Rivered," to which Ash responds by highlighting that he hit the straight on the Turn.

"Make sure you put that one up, snoop," requests Ash.

"I prefer just to put the ones you play badly on though, it's more fun," I reply.

I've been generous this time though...
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: