blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:58:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 69235 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: March 29, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »

Any ash or pi news please?

Here's PI Dick Slade, in usual position about three feet away from his chair.  He's in good shape with over 50k.  Ash Hussain was apparently on the table next door, but I got distracted by some shouty hand-waving on the top tier and missed him that time...

Thanks jenx

Also, some Ash Hussain news now, which also encapsulates the highly feared Bengt Sonnert.

Board = and Ash has bet 6k, which is most of his stack.

Bengt rises from his seat (as all the stars seem to do), puts his hands on the back of his head and suggests trips as a possibility before making a reluctant call. Ash, clearly chuffed to bits, proudly reveals his whilst Bengt quickly mucks, mumbling something Aces and mentioning, "Rivered," to which Ash responds by highlighting that he hit the straight on the Turn.

"Make sure you put that one up, snoop," requests Ash.

"I prefer just to put the ones you play badly on though, it's more fun," I reply.

I've been generous this time though...

That hand put Ash up to 19,100 Bengt down (if you can believe that) to 43,575. Meanwhile, WPT and WSOP bracelet winner John Gale dressed in his best Clingon outfit with a sad and lonely 5,725.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 29, 2007, 10:51:26 PM »

you have some chipcounts for glenne and kirderf??

Kirderf -- 23,475

Glenne -- 31,225

Ash Hussain -- 21,325

steels

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 29, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »

you have some chipcounts for glenne and kirderf??

Kirderf -- 23,475

Glenne -- 31,225

Ash Hussain -- 21,325

thx
What about sverre sundbø and thor hansen??
Balloo

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 29, 2007, 10:55:19 PM »

Mafews out?
AMJ2006

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 29, 2007, 10:56:19 PM »

Any ash or pi news please?

Here's PI Dick Slade, in usual position about three feet away from his chair.  He's in good shape with over 50k.  Ash Hussain was apparently on the table next door, but I got distracted by some shouty hand-waving on the top tier and missed him that time...
Have u got a chip count for him now
Thanks jenx

Also, some Ash Hussain news now, which also encapsulates the highly feared Bengt Sonnert.

Board = and Ash has bet 6k, which is most of his stack.

Bengt rises from his seat (as all the stars seem to do), puts his hands on the back of his head and suggests trips as a possibility before making a reluctant call. Ash, clearly chuffed to bits, proudly reveals his whilst Bengt quickly mucks, mumbling something Aces and mentioning, "Rivered," to which Ash responds by highlighting that he hit the straight on the Turn.

"Make sure you put that one up, snoop," requests Ash.

"I prefer just to put the ones you play badly on though, it's more fun," I reply.

I've been generous this time though...
isaacs

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 29, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »

Going off on a tangent slightly (we never do that here at blonde, ahem  Roll Eyes), does anyone have any idea what Andy's card protector is?...

its a brass dorje which is a buddhist symbol/carrier of enlightenment, quite sophisticated for a card protector eh?  Cheesy
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 29, 2007, 10:56:59 PM »

EPT Dortmund winner Andreas Hoivold went OUT late last night, apparently on the penultimate hand of the night. My source for this is highly trusted so I have do reason to doubt his authenticity, plus his initials may be A and H.

Forgot to mention that Vanessa Rousso went out earlier, according to another updater, she was spotted telling someone that she wasn't going to tell them her bad beat story...

badgirl

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 29, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

Any news on Badgirl - has her table broken and how are her chips?
isaacs

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 29, 2007, 10:59:32 PM »

btw snoopy has andys stack dramatically changed since the last chip count?
mai916

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 29, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »

Chip Count on Chris Odle, I know now that he was orginally sitting at the same table at Antonious and Ivey.  So if that table is still around just look for the very Irish looking American.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: March 29, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

According to Dusk Till Dawner and former Eastender, the latter being more crucial in this particular post, everyone on the Albert Square cast wanted that duff duff duff at the end, and prayed for the explosive ending However, and he said this rather bitterly, Tiffany, Grant Mitchell and then Kat Slater (he really didn't seem too keen on her) seemed to hog all the duff duff limelight.

"I got it a few times," added Beppe, "but not particularly often."

Meanwhile, neighbour Mel Judah just won a small pot, taking the hand away from one of many ElkY lookalikes (they seem to be running rampant these days) by betting a Th-6c-6h-2s board from the button after smooth calling the flop.

Whilst Judah is still having trouble with just 13,925, Beppe is fairing slightly better with his 16 stack, adding that it's the first time he's been over the starting stack.

"This is the way it normally goes with me, start off slow and end with a bang," which is how we got into Eastenders, me comparing his progress in comps to an episode of the show. I even got him to perform the duff duff (of his own free will might I add), which I was immensely proud of.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 11:38:49 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: March 29, 2007, 11:11:22 PM »

I haven't forgotten about Mr Walters, who is wearing a very unsubtle purple shirt. He's still here, and not too far behind the average with 21,425.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 29, 2007, 11:12:10 PM »

Any news on Badgirl - has her table broken and how are her chips?

She has 20k, and has described her table as 'crazy' and 'sick', I think she's referring mostly to uber-maniac Dane Frederik Holstrup, who I can vouch for, plays like a madman.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 29, 2007, 11:15:40 PM »

Chip Count on Chris Odle, I know now that he was orginally sitting at the same table at Antonious and Ivey.  So if that table is still around just look for the very Irish looking American.

Ahhh I think I know who you mean now. I check after the end of the break, which is when the running aunties 'kick' in.

Blinds becoming 150/300/25

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: March 29, 2007, 11:15:51 PM »

For those of you who haven't seen Hellmuth in the flesh, then I'd seriously recommend it if you ever get the chance, if only to witness the full Helmmuth persona that he carries with him. Big and foreboding, Phil shadows his table and truly towers above his opponents, as is clearly evident in the picture below. Like a caped crusader, the Poker Brat leans across the felt as if he owns it and possesses a real presence that he uses to intimidate his opponents. When Phil's at the table, you know about it, even if he doesn't say a word, which can occur in longer spells that you might initially assume.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: