blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:09:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Farewell Blonde
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Farewell Blonde  (Read 5599 times)
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 08:44:03 PM »

bye
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 11:38:35 PM »

Bye Sark, good luck for the future x

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 11:42:07 PM »

good luck to all those going to the WSOP.  Perhaps we will see matt become the first monkey to win an event.

Wont be going this year but take a good look at this face - here will be the first monkey to win a WSOP event.

Click to see full-size image.

Only 4 & 1/2 months old and already 2nd in a $100 HORSE event with 1167 runners for over $16000 (ok, only play money - but its a start)

Nothing wrong from taking a break from poker - i'm enjoying one now, but it doesnt mean i'm going to leave the family!! thumbs up

Don't be a stranger

sponsored by Fyffes
redimp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2007, 11:44:35 PM »

What a fantastic pic

How proud a dad do you look,and quite rightly so,he is beautiful
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2007, 11:45:51 PM »

p.s. thats his drool on my jumper!! HONEST!! Cheesy

sponsored by Fyffes
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2007, 11:48:52 PM »

Good Luck Sark.

If it has to be, it has to be. . . . but remember Blonde has loads of non playing members like Nem, Bolt and Myself.

Be happy, safe and enjoy whatever you do.

All the best.

Missed you will be.

KeithyB

It's a Euro Rover...old man!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 02:28:48 AM »

Yes I too don't usually care much for the "flouncing out" type threads but, hey, this is Sark which means he's using this thread to just let us know what's going on in his world rather than looking for a reaction.

Real shame that you're leaving the forum my friend and I'll miss your postings greatly.

Enjoy the next few months and all the best with your studies.

Mind those savage horses too!   
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 02:31:40 AM »

cya you old nutter                    we will miss you

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 03:16:11 AM »

What a crackin photo Matt :-)

Sark as you know I have have posted 3 farewells to poker as I recall maybe more LOL

Its not that easy to walk away.

Before I joined Blonde I played for fun, I played mostly $1/3 stts and set my self a budget of £10 sometimes £20 a week that I could afford to lose and to be honest I was quite happy with that, it was much less than I spent at a night in Bingo and I was having a great time chatting to people all over the world.

I spent several weeks/months reading all the posts on here before I first said hello and I can honestly say joining the forum was a turning point in my life. I loved being part of the community but it also meant that to be a part of it I had to contribute.

I posted a couple of hand anaylisis and the responce I got made me realise I was plankton to a school of whales. Some of the answers i read make me feel like a complete idiot.

It didnt put me off and I have made SOOO many friends on here, professionals who will give you advice, amateurs like me saying thanks for posting coz i wanted to ask the same but didnt and the ocasssional (not often enough) chat up merchant who put a smile on my face.

Most important to me is that Blonde has taught me that poker is a game of chance/skill and if you can improve on your skill then you will win more often, I can now spot the numpties on the table but more important pick out the players who are better than me.

Blonde has taught me this...it has also made me realise...like Sark that you can only play your best and if your best isnt good enough then its time to bail out.

I wish you good luck Sark babe and Im sure you will be successful in what ever you do, you have that positive outlook in life and dont ever lose it.

I hope you make it to a Blonde Bash..you have more friends on here than know.

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2007, 03:24:36 AM »

What a crackin photo Matt :-)

Sark as you know I have have posted 3 farewells to poker as I recall maybe more LOL

Its not that easy to walk away.

Before I joined Blonde I played for fun, I played mostly $1/3 stts and set my self a budget of £10 sometimes £20 a week that I could afford to lose and to be honest I was quite happy with that, it was much less than I spent at a night in Bingo and I was having a great time chatting to people all over the world.

I spent several weeks/months reading all the posts on here before I first said hello and I can honestly say joining the forum was a turning point in my life. I loved being part of the community but it also meant that to be a part of it I had to contribute.

I posted a couple of hand anaylisis and the responce I got made me realise I was plankton to a school of whales. Some of the answers i read make me feel like a complete idiot.

It didnt put me off and I have made SOOO many friends on here, professionals who will give you advice, amateurs like me saying thanks for posting coz i wanted to ask the same but didnt and the ocasssional (not often enough) chat up merchant who put a smile on my face.

Most important to me is that Blonde has taught me that poker is a game of chance/skill and if you can improve on your skill then you will win more often, I can now spot the numpties on the table but more important pick out the players who are better than me.

Blonde has taught me this...it has also made me realise...like Sark that you can only play your best and if your best isnt good enough then its time to bail out.

I wish you good luck Sark babe and Im sure you will be successful in what ever you do, you have that positive outlook in life and dont ever lose it.

I hope you make it to a Blonde Bash..you have more friends on here than know.

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 10:00:49 AM »

Hi folks, thanks everyone.  I wasn't trying to be a drama queen honestly, I just didn't want you all to think I had been imprisoned, hospitalised by the local Hoodies or eaten by my Venus Fly Trap by accident.   I still feel I would be better off taking at least 6 months off poker and I will probably redeposit into a site and concentrate only on STT/Tournaments  when I start playing again.  Like I said to Graham the other day, cash games are never going to suit my game and I am now beginning to understand that.

I am sure I will pop in to say hi every so often though, It will be hard to stop my OCD style clicking rituals, every morning it is in this order -  hotmail, BBC sport, BBC news , euronews, Blonde, motorsport forum, wikipedia, youtube.  Once I missed out euronews by mistake and the next day we had unusually heavy rain and the bin men forgot to empty my wheelie bin.  I always wonder if my lack of a euronews click caused this to happen, lol.

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 12:05:56 PM »

Once I missed out euronews by mistake and the next day we had unusually heavy rain and the bin men forgot to empty my wheelie bin.  I always wonder if my lack of a euronews click caused this to happen, lol.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 12:26:00 PM »

and the ocasssional (not often enough) chat up merchant who put a smile on my face.

Suzanne.... How you doin?

The older I get, the better I was.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »

Best of luck Sark Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »

Take care Sark Smiley

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: