blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:57:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 733 734 [735] 736 737 738 739 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1277954 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11010 on: May 26, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »

Tactically, how do Liverpool win?

If they press high and fast the technical ability of Kroos picks them apart doesn't it?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11011 on: May 26, 2018, 10:40:28 AM »

Tactically, how do Liverpool win?

If they press high and fast the technical ability of Kroos picks them apart doesn't it?

Do they know any other way?

I think they have to be proper gung-ho, & what will be will be.

Would rather they went for Real's throat than did a Chelsea or Man U & (try to) shut up shop. If they get thrashed 4-1 or whatever but really go for it, that'll do me. Would love it if they won though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11012 on: May 26, 2018, 12:44:33 PM »

Don't see Klopp changing much.It's served us well so far.

Will probably surrender a bit of possesion as we have done lately,then sustained attacking periods.
Think this could be settled by the defences,Real could be undone by the pace of the front three,whereas Liverpool could be undone by....well, just about anything really.

Will be good to have Can back as the bench has been short of midfielders.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11013 on: May 26, 2018, 01:42:16 PM »

Teeks , as you don't have Facebook ,i will copy this across (sure he won't mind)

One intrepid blondes journey.

Friday, 4am. Passport - check, ticket - check, scarf - check. Here we go...onto Gatwick and the first of today’s three flights. I’m aware that Liverpool fans have already been attacked a few hours ago in Kiev, and hope that nobody is seriously hurt.

On board a flight to Switzerland. Everybody looks knackered already.

I’ve somehow managed to get to the gate in Geneva without a boarding card. I’m expecting an interesting discussion with Belarusian airways.

Right, boarding pass sorted, next stop Minsk!

Bit of a disaster on the accommodation front. The property that I’ve booked belonged to three women who had no idea their property was online. I’m now staying with a ‘neighbour’. It’s all very random and I’ll have to fall back to plan b in the morning. Luckily there is a plan b.

A couple of other things I’ve learned about Kiev this evening. Shitboxes giving up the will to live is par for the course on motorways over here. As lorries whizz by at high speed on either side.
 ...and I’m a mad man for staying with random strangers in this area. But that’s football. We come to play knowing you win some and you lose some.

The biggest challenge I have - surviving the night aside - is that my data was gobbled up on entering Ukraine. It’s amazing how reliant we become on browsing the web. I couldn’t find any other accommodation without the web or try and figure a solution to my data problem. I’ve got poor WiFi here right now, but when I hit the road at 8 in the morning, I’m offline again. It narrows your choices I tell ya.

That’s a wrap for day one. Tomorrow we’re going for the big one.

Saturday, 5.50am. It’s day two in Kiev and after a rough night’s sleep, I’m ready for a huge day of football. After yesterday’s accommodation debacle, I’ll be hitting the road for a two hour drive to a hotel that I booked two weeks ago at £20 a night. Not sure what to expect there, but the plan is a quick shower, change and then two hours back to hit the fan park in Kiev, before the match this evening. Hopefully the hotel will have WiFi and I can update on my journey through the Kiev countryside. Come on your Reds!

It’s hard to explain how alien everything is over here. Nobody speaks English and every sign is in Ukrainian. I respect that totally, but it makes Kiev a strange choice for the biggest club match in the football calendar.

It’s hard to know what to think. I’ve definitely learned more about the locals as a result of everything not being perfect, than I would had the event been held in Paris or Berlin. I’ve had a bit of stress but my journey feels far richer for it.

And the roads, the roads. Lanes without lines, breakneck speed, pot holes the size of your gran’s knickers. Thankfully learning to drive in the west of Ireland has prepared me very well for these challenges.

So where am I now? I was driving to my fall back hotel which is closer to Russia than Kiev. I came across a strange little motel about an hour outside of Kiev and boom, they have space. 2 nights for £40! My luck is changing! It saves me this additional journey and the long return to Kiev later today and back again tonight. A real result!

Right, time to head off to battle. In order of action. 1) Get some local cash (haven’t seen any yet, no idea what it looks like, but you get roughly 40 of them for 1 of ours so I hope it’s light). 2) Get some food (haven’t eaten since Minsk yesterday.) 3) Parking close to stadium.

to be continued.

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #11014 on: May 26, 2018, 01:48:08 PM »

It’s hard to explain how alien everything is over here. Nobody speaks English and every sign is in Ukrainian

lol at the brits abroad image!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11015 on: May 26, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »

Good work booder, thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #11016 on: May 29, 2018, 10:16:17 PM »

What is Millners fate? I would like to see him at NUFC. Fabino, Ox, Keita, Fekir, Henderson, Wini all surely ahead of him, Lallana too most likely and Trent moving into midfield.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #11017 on: May 30, 2018, 01:07:28 AM »

What is Millners fate? I would like to see him at NUFC. Fabino, Ox, Keita, Fekir, Henderson, Wini all surely ahead of him, Lallana too most likely and Trent moving into midfield.

ironing and making cups of tea I expect.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #11018 on: May 30, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »

Too valuable a squad player to let go does a job for you anywhere and underrated imo a proper professional an example to others
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11019 on: June 09, 2018, 09:11:28 AM »

Knight.

King.

Legend.

Martin Luther King Jr
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11020 on: June 30, 2018, 12:03:10 PM »

Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11021 on: July 14, 2018, 06:54:21 AM »

Liverpool sign Shaqiri. who was Stoke's top scorer last season before they were relegated to the Champo.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44818207

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11022 on: July 14, 2018, 09:43:52 AM »

Decent addition to the bench.

He is as wide as he is tall , a walking cube.

Martin Luther King Jr
Sciss0rhands

View Profile
« Reply #11023 on: July 14, 2018, 11:35:15 AM »

Seems a weird signing, he plays same position as Salah doesn’t he? I guess he was cheap
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11024 on: July 14, 2018, 04:45:55 PM »

Seems a weird signing, he plays same position as Salah doesn’t he? I guess he was cheap

Can play wide left ,right or as a 10. Cheapish,have no idea of his wages.

Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 733 734 [735] 736 737 738 739 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: