blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:16:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282357 times)
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #8175 on: April 20, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »

How can something you love so much cause you such tension and stress! If it were a wife, you'd divorce!

Carpe Diem
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #8176 on: April 20, 2014, 02:29:59 PM »

goals scored 96
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8177 on: April 20, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »

FFS to win the league you have to beat either Chelsea or palace and then not get to drunk before final game against Newcastle I just turn up, I am surprised that bookies haven't started paying out yet.
Even if Chelsea fluke a win next week it will just give you a few sleepiness nights the title will still be in your hands but Jose is after the ECL as his top priority and might end up resting players with niggles he might of otherwise played

Congratulations Liverpool a thoroughly deserved title

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: April 20, 2014, 02:41:23 PM »

FFS to win the league you have to beat either Chelsea or palace and then not get to drunk before final game against Newcastle I just turn up, I am surprised that bookies haven't started paying out yet.
Even if Chelsea fluke a win next week it will just give you a few sleepiness nights the title will still be in your hands but Jose is after the ECL as his top priority and might end up resting players with niggles he might of otherwise played

Nothing yet. Lose to chelsea city go top on goal difference (which will be a minimum of 7) with 2 to play.

Today we acheived our season aim to qualify for the CL, with 3 spare.

Carpe Diem
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: April 20, 2014, 02:44:35 PM »

Nothing yet. Lose to chelsea city go top on goal difference (which will be a minimum of 7) with 2 to play.

city will drop points there squad although bigger than anyone else is feeling the strain and too many games left to play

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #8180 on: April 20, 2014, 02:49:09 PM »

city will drop points there squad although bigger than anyone else is feeling the strain and too many games left to play

I can't determine if your just not all there upstairs or if you try and get a rise out of people by just posting nonsense?  Comedy though. 
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #8181 on: April 20, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »

Ironside you clearly just don't know how important this is, or wouldn't make that post.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8182 on: April 20, 2014, 03:18:50 PM »

Quite the reverse as an Aberdeen fan who had just as long to wait for a trophy as Liverpool have had to wait for a title I think the hard work is done,

Chelsea won't have full team out, and even if the do city won't get 9 points from 3 games in 8 days

bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #8183 on: April 20, 2014, 04:43:06 PM »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1pyvhx_norwich-2-3-liverpool-all-goals-highlights-20-04-14_sport?start=12

this commentator definetely loves the game
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8184 on: April 20, 2014, 05:36:10 PM »

Just read this:

...When Stevie Gerrard said "we go again" I didn't realise he meant lead 2-0, win 3-2 and scare the life out of the fans again..."

Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #8185 on: April 20, 2014, 06:20:44 PM »

I thought initially he was a Pool fan but in fairness he seems equally enthusiastic about all the goals Smiley
Would Pool fans like Everton to get the 4th Champs League spot? It might be a glass half empty/ half full situation? If you don't want Everton getting it, it means Arse do. If you don't want Arse getting it, Everton do.
Best of luck to you guys in the run in.
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #8186 on: April 20, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »

Great last two days for Liverpool cheers fabio Smiley nervy second half again,really hope Sturridge back for the Chelsea game lack of squad depth showed today looked dodgy from crosses and set pieces like most of the season think mignolet mistake for first goal made thinks worse.Id love Everton to get 4th in league I'm a big Martinez fan but arsenal huge favs with their run in
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #8187 on: April 20, 2014, 10:54:30 PM »

personally seeing everton in the champions league would make me very happy.

my nan and grandad  were both toffees , even ignoring that it would be great for the city.
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #8188 on: April 20, 2014, 11:36:43 PM »

Not defending Mignolet, but he did take a kick from the Norwich player, which tipped his balance.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8189 on: April 20, 2014, 11:44:14 PM »

personally seeing everton in the champions league would make me very happy.

my nan and grandad  were both toffees , even ignoring that it would be great for the city.

I follow United, but I'd like to see that too.

I just hope you lot can seal the deal lively!

Pages: 1 ... 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: