blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:36:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282538 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #9735 on: February 02, 2015, 07:51:31 PM »

Welcome back Daniel Sturridge.

TFFT!

I've got some serious ground to make up Cheesy

I am on him ew at 8/1 for the golden boot.  Looks a shocking bet now!  Would love him to go on a heater of all heater's and grab a top 4 spot in the golden boot.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #9736 on: February 02, 2015, 08:08:24 PM »

TFFT!

I am on him ew at 8/1 for the golden boot.  Looks a shocking bet now!  Would love him to go on a heater of all heater's and grab a top 4 spot in the golden boot.

Same as that, and I've got him in a matchbet with Micko!

Micko

View Profile
« Reply #9737 on: February 02, 2015, 09:29:59 PM »

TFFT!

Same as that, and I've got him in a matchbet with Micko!

Grin Grin Grin
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9738 on: February 02, 2015, 09:59:05 PM »

TFFT!

He'd have to have a hell of a run! You don't want Gerrard playing, as if he's not on the pitch, Sturridge might be the penalty taker. You'll need every goal possible.

Hope you win your bet Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9739 on: February 07, 2015, 01:24:22 PM »

Team trained at Anfield yesterday instead of Melwood , away from spying eyes.

Potential surprise in lineup/formation ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #9740 on: February 07, 2015, 03:11:44 PM »

Two up front with Ballo?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9741 on: February 07, 2015, 05:44:07 PM »

haha

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bbc-presenter-asks-man-merseyside-8598308

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9742 on: February 07, 2015, 07:27:20 PM »

Two up front with Ballo?

Thankfully not.  Doubt we'll see Mario play for Liverpool in the league again - unless there are a string of injuries.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #9743 on: February 08, 2015, 11:23:17 AM »

No wonder Strurridge is so injury prone with the amount of bloody step overs he does!!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9744 on: February 10, 2015, 10:38:55 PM »

What a good time to get your first league goal Mario Smiley

Ibe was the MOTM for me.  Going to be an incredible talent.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9745 on: February 10, 2015, 10:59:06 PM »

Two up front with Ballo?

Thankfully not.  Doubt we'll see Mario play for Liverpool in the league again - unless there are a string of injuries.

bet your glad you did see him play again

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9746 on: February 11, 2015, 07:13:56 AM »

Two up front with Ballo?

bet your glad you did see him play again

Glad he got the goal, but if Sturridge had been 100%, and Sterling had been fit, then I doubt we'd have seen Mario last night. Was pleased with his effort more than his goal. Actually looked like he gave a shit, especially chasing that ball that looked to be going off for a throw in. Shame he can't display that commitment for more than ten minutes.

Maybe that's his role. Come on with ten minutes to go?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9747 on: February 11, 2015, 11:17:16 AM »

Excellent three points against a pretty decent Tottingham.

Some of our passing was dire though , Coutinho first half, and Sakho for the whole match. The guy is a liability whhen he has the ball at his feet.

Can is improving although several times he neglected to play the simple pass ,instead prefering to delay and getting pressurised into mistakes.

He has had his critics but Mignolets shot stopping is up there with the very best.If only he could throw , kick , punch.....

Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9748 on: February 11, 2015, 02:06:11 PM »

Excellent three points against a pretty decent Tottingham.

Some of our passing was dire though , Coutinho first half, and Sakho for the whole match. The guy is a liability whhen he has the ball at his feet.

Coutinho looked tired, and I think he was going to be subbed for Lallana when Gerrard indicated he was feeling his hamstring. 

Bit harsh on Sakho.  Yesterday he did make some mistakes, and yes he looks awkward on the ball, but he's actually pretty solid with it.  I think his pass success percentage has been the highest in the side this season, or at least it was at one point.  Yesterday though, both defences were committed to making errors and giving the ball away. Can joined in with that as well, and he's another who's been solid recently.  Skrtel was the best defender yesterday imo, very solid.  Such a different player recently, and I think that's a lot to do with the presence of the other two alongside him (and usually Lucas in front of him).

Can is improving although several times he neglected to play the simple pass ,instead prefering to delay and getting pressurised into mistakes.

He's going to be immense.  Long-term, he's going to be very important in the midfield.  But for now, we need him to play his part in the defence, and he's doing a grand job.

He has had his critics but Mignolets shot stopping is up there with the very best.If only he could throw , kick , punch.....

He's been a lot better recently.  His distribution was good last night as well, for a change.  Wonder why the change?  Was it because of the way Rodgers dropped him, was it because of the way the team has changed how it's playing, or a combination of things?  His shot-stopping has always been good, but that save he tipped over the bar last night was top drawer.  Just hope he can keep this form going until the end of the season (and beyond).

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #9749 on: February 13, 2015, 12:37:12 AM »

Agree with Kin. Sakho's passing is actually v decent he just looks gangly.

Can lookin pretty awesome, especially going forward. He could be a real bargain.

Ibe just has it all.
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: