blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:28:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282861 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10185 on: July 19, 2015, 08:24:08 PM »

where would you want to be on these markets?

over or under on goals and appearances?

Sorry to get involved on the lolapool fred but if they put his appearances in at 28 then his goals at 16.5 must be a max under bet surely?  No needle intended just answering tighty's question.  He is hardly a messi and ron doing close to a goal a game.  How many goals do betfair think lolapool are going to score this year for ben to be in for 17+ off 28 games?  If so why are they 33/1 to win the league?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:29:59 PM by arbboy » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #10186 on: July 19, 2015, 08:31:24 PM »

Bit of a misnomer Benteke needs the ball lumped to him and that is all he is.

His dry spell under Lambert started exactly when Lambert came back from Spain determined to implement a slow patient possession game (he did that there possession and ball retention stats went up massively, there chances created went down as well)

This meant however Benteke rarely got the ball from any position. Liverpool to me look ideally placed to play on the counter attack with their squad and that is fine for Benteke.

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #10187 on: July 19, 2015, 08:33:54 PM »

TBF I was very keen on the under 16.5 goals. But Sturridge is out until October at the earliest, so if bentekkers gets some early form then he will be undroppable (surely?). I think he could be an all-or-nothing striker for us - scoring under 10 EPL goals, or over 20. He was devastating at times for Villa, wasn't he?
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #10188 on: July 19, 2015, 08:47:13 PM »

one striker in front of firminio and coutinho?

either benteke or sturridge, not both?

who gives benteke the service from out wide?..he needs crosses

If the deal goes through I can see beneteke playing upfront on his own till sturridge is back and most of crosses will come from the full backs
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10189 on: July 19, 2015, 09:42:15 PM »

who will take pens? henderson?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #10190 on: July 19, 2015, 10:33:43 PM »

Interesting one that Henderson seemed to be the spot taker when Gerard didn't play but beneteke took pens at villa last season and Milner used to take the pens at villa too
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10191 on: July 19, 2015, 10:50:15 PM »

Super Mario

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10192 on: July 20, 2015, 07:34:52 AM »

Super Mario

Why was he not off-loaded Jim - presumably he is nigh on unsaleable?

For all his waywardness, I do enjoy it when he plays, & would watch a match I would not otherwise watch if he is playing. You just never know exactly what is going to happen, do you?

Would love him to go to a mid division or lower Premier League side, such as Spurs, where he would the big fish in a little pond, so we got to see him play every week. Not sure I'd want him playing or a Team I supported, of course, but he's entertainment. The EPL is serious business, of course, but I'd never watch Liverpool (or many other teams) normally, but add in Mario, (or Lolatelli as Argue might call him) & I'm not gonna miss it.  

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #10193 on: July 20, 2015, 03:44:34 PM »

Bit of a misnomer Benteke needs the ball lumped to him and that is all he is.

His dry spell under Lambert started exactly when Lambert came back from Spain determined to implement a slow patient possession game (he did that there possession and ball retention stats went up massively, there chances created went down as well)

This meant however Benteke rarely got the ball from any position. Liverpool to me look ideally placed to play on the counter attack with their squad and that is fine for Benteke.

Indeed, I think he'll be a big success. Decent write-up from a Villa fan here who's watched a lot of Benteke: https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/3bjl5z/clearing_up_some_misconceptions_surrounding/
OHCARRION

View Profile
« Reply #10194 on: July 21, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »

Liverpool would be my "English team", but those proper 'pool fans laughing at how much they got for Sterling and acting as if City have gotten a terrible deal want to wake up.

You should never be happy with selling your best player, no matter how much you get for him. Especially to your so-called rivals. Sterling will be very difficult to replace.
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10195 on: July 21, 2015, 04:33:55 PM »

Liverpool would be my "English team", but those proper 'pool fans laughing at how much they got for Sterling and acting as if City have gotten a terrible deal want to wake up.

You should never be happy with selling your best player, no matter how much you get for him. Especially to your so-called rivals. Sterling will be very difficult to replace.

we didnt sell our best player we sold sterling

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10196 on: July 21, 2015, 05:43:27 PM »

ibe looked amazing last night

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #10197 on: July 21, 2015, 05:46:39 PM »

Who is your best player then Jim?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10198 on: July 21, 2015, 06:27:27 PM »

Who is your best player then Jim?
Coutinho was player of the season last year, has forced his way into the brazilian team

obv not worth the same money but for me he was first name on the teamsheet last year

OHCARRION

View Profile
« Reply #10199 on: July 22, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »

Liverpool were constantly looking to Sterling to win games basically on his own last season. Yeah Coutinho was good last season but there is no doubt Sterling was 'pools most important player.

I know who I'd rather have if it was a choice between those two.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: