blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:41:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3442 3443 3444 3445 [3446] 3447 3448 3449 3450 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6327582 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51675 on: June 01, 2018, 09:34:26 AM »

Dam missed this been away, anyone spare a 1% piece for a regular contributor?  If not no worries and gl to all.

Go on, you can have half of my 2%. I'm selling @ 1.4.

Lol, behave.

Whilst you are here Mr W (& other Luton regulars from back in the day), I bumped into this chap in the Immigration Hall at McCarron after the flight. Not seen him for many a year.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51676 on: June 01, 2018, 09:41:43 AM »

SteveSwift & bobby1.

Guys, I can't refuse my friends & regulars, so yeah, you are both booked. I'm a bit over 50% now, but I think everyone knows I'm not trying to take the piss.

I'm really tired - been up for 30 hours straight, but will sort the details out in the morning after I've had a bit of sleep. (It's 0130am here right now).

I'll also clear up the other chaps who took action in the last day or two, & finalise the Staking Team, & who has paid etc.   

OK, gotta do some stuff Next Door, then get some grub & sleep, will sort it all out in the morning.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #51677 on: June 01, 2018, 09:57:38 AM »

Yup, heard Rob Garfield was heading out with his old mucker Max. Thought they had more class than to fly Virgin though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Steveswift

View Profile
« Reply #51678 on: June 01, 2018, 12:57:43 PM »

SteveSwift & bobby1.

Guys, I can't refuse my friends & regulars, so yeah, you are both booked. I'm a bit over 50% now, but I think everyone knows I'm not trying to take the piss.

I'm really tired - been up for 30 hours straight, but will sort the details out in the morning after I've had a bit of sleep. (It's 0130am here right now).

I'll also clear up the other chaps who took action in the last day or two, & finalise the Staking Team, & who has paid etc.   

OK, gotta do some stuff Next Door, then get some grub & sleep, will sort it all out in the morning.

Cheers will send later tonight or early tomorrow.

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #51679 on: June 01, 2018, 01:56:21 PM »

Monies sent today, rounded to £172, get yourself 1/2 a sticky bun with the rest

Planning to be out 28 June for a fortnight if all goes to plan

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #51680 on: June 01, 2018, 02:16:45 PM »

SteveSwift & bobby1.

Thanks mate, have a great time and enjoy the games. Will ship the cash over now.

Cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51681 on: June 01, 2018, 03:26:19 PM »

Dam missed this been away, anyone spare a 1% piece for a regular contributor?  If not no worries and gl to all.

Go on, you can have half of my 2%. I'm selling @ 1.4.
Think the going rate is @1.8

Cymru am byth
engy

View Profile
« Reply #51682 on: June 01, 2018, 06:20:55 PM »

I just seen this now Tikay I'll have 1% if possible if not no worries at all bud. Gl hope you get the lot and enjoy Vegas
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51683 on: June 01, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »

I just seen this now Tikay I'll have 1% if possible if not no worries at all bud. Gl hope you get the lot and enjoy Vegas

Let me have a tot up first engy & then I'll get back to you.

I really do prefer that my previous investors (which includes you) all get a bit, but I've been a bit surprised by the level of interest this year all things considered. 

Personally, I have no problems with going a bit over 50% sold, but I would not want buyers to think I'm taking the piss.

Anyway, ley me do a reconciliation & see where we are, then I'll get back to you.

Had a fun night last night, but before I start story telling & waffling, I'd best do the books.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51684 on: June 01, 2018, 07:54:46 PM »

I thought I read something about the Virgin flights to LV departing from Heathrow now - are they running from both?

Bon Voyage me owd - looking forward to some lengthy morning squeezes.

They switch to Heathrow, and the 787 Dreamliner, 31st May next year Ralph.

Sadly, the era of the 747 is almost over

The 747 may get a bit of a reprieve as RR are having a quality issue with the Trent 1000 that powers the 787. Estimates are running close to £0.5b to fix it.

Tell me about it.

I have some RR shares, & they were £9.24 less than 3 months ago. Now? £8.17.  Jeez.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51685 on: June 01, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »

OK, first up, let's try & reconcile the Staking Team. Jeez, I miss Mere, he made it all so easy.

Here's where we were at the last Update;

RedSimon, 1%

Mohican 1%

Horsey 1%

Knottikay 2.5%

winkie 1%

booder 1%

HutchGF 1%

Marky McTwat 1%

bobalike 2%

dino1980 2%

Uncle Ralph 1%

Regards 3%

Animalpoker 1%

Newport Lad 1%

Machka 5%

G2Loose 2%

Doobs 2%

Lucky 2%

Geo the Sarge 2%

Evil the Pie 2%

Sue & Dave Norsden 2%

Home Counties Gentleman 2.5%

Miserable Old Bugger 5%

I make that 44%.

Now the latecomers;

MANTIS 5%

pleno 2%

Chumpy 2%

SteveSwift 1%

Bobby1 2.5%

engy 1%

So that adds up to 57.5%.

Personally, I'm OK with that, & there's no Mark Up so it's not as if I'm skimming more off the top, just hope folks don't think it's a bit of a liberty.

Anyway, we will go with that, but have to draw a line there if any more come in.

So everyone on that list is BOOKED.

Now I'll check my Bank Statement & try to update the Paid list.

BRB

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51686 on: June 01, 2018, 07:59:28 PM »

Bye the bye, "Miserable Old Bugger" can now be revealed as Trevor, aka Typhoon.

I asked if anyone could guess who it was by the description, & 104 people got it right.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #51687 on: June 01, 2018, 08:01:01 PM »

I thought I read something about the Virgin flights to LV departing from Heathrow now - are they running from both?

Bon Voyage me owd - looking forward to some lengthy morning squeezes.

They switch to Heathrow, and the 787 Dreamliner, 31st May next year Ralph.

Sadly, the era of the 747 is almost over

The 747 may get a bit of a reprieve as RR are having a quality issue with the Trent 1000 that powers the 787. Estimates are running close to £0.5b to fix it.

Tell me about it.

I have some RR shares, & they were £9.24 less than 3 months ago. Now? £8.17.  Jeez.

That happens whilst you drink a cup of tea whilst holding bitcoin.   Bitcoin holders must be loving the chaos with visa.   When I was in the garage earlier I was just wishing I had my hard wallet with me, so I could just show those visa wankers how easy it is to go through two sets of encryption in order that my coin could be sent to some app somewhere in less than an hour whilst only losing 10% of its value.  That would have showed the mockers what losers they are with their FIAT card.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:11:41 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51688 on: June 01, 2018, 08:05:17 PM »

^^^^

Ha, superb.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51689 on: June 01, 2018, 08:42:19 PM »

When payments first arrive in my account, they don't always have the Payee name on, & sometimes they just include a reference. So this list is as accurate as I can make it right now, but there are a couple of "unallocated" payments there, which I'll detail at the foot of the list. BOLD are PAID.

RedSimon, 1%

Mohican 1%

Horsey 1%

Knottikay 2.5%

winkie 1%

booder 1%

HutchGF 1%

Marky McTwat 1%

bobalike 2%

dino1980 2%

Uncle Ralph 1%

G2Loose 2%

Doobs 2%

Regards 3%

Animalpoker 1%

Newport Lad 1%

Machka 5%

Lucky 2%

Geo the Sarge 2%

Evil the Pie 2%

Sue & Dave Norsden 2%

Home Counties Gentleman (K4Suited)  2.5%

Miserable Old Bugger 5%

MANTIS 5%

pleno 2%

Chumpy 2%

SteveSwift 1%

Bobby1 2.5%

engy 1%

Unallocated receipts, both of which represent 2%;

£171.56, ref "Vegas Sweat"

£171.56 ref "Hi Tony"

Am almost certain one of those is Doobs, & believe the other MAY be dino1980. However, there are 6 payments of 2% not yet shown as paid, so I don't know who the other one is yet, or the 4 who have yet to pay. Names should appear on the Bank Statement in the next day or two, together with the other 2%ers, so by Monday, it should all be clear.

Apologies if I have not allocated cash to you & you've paid - just holla if I have.  

I've also got 9 PM's about Staking, so they may yield some clues, & I'll reply to all of them now. Some of them may be stakers requesting Bank Deets.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:15:02 PM by tikay » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3442 3443 3444 3445 [3446] 3447 3448 3449 3450 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: