blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:48:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3597 3598 3599 3600 [3601] 3602 3603 3604 3605 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6296469 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54000 on: June 14, 2019, 08:52:46 PM »

The provactively dressed Asian Lady has joined my table. Fully dressed tonight, but quite the sight.

Pic please!  Cheesy

Ha, trust you.

I'll try, but it's a little out of order to be taking pervy photos at the table. It's even worse at Venetian where most photos in the cardroom, including all of those featuring chips &/or cards "in play" are now banned, & I'm on a Final Warning already. 

She does look very special tough. Typical Asian physique, but blonde-haired, heavy-topped, botox to the lips, & one or two other enhancements. I'm sure we'll bump into each other again soon enough, & I'll see what I can do. Just for you, like.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #54001 on: June 14, 2019, 09:00:33 PM »

Better. But could do better.

Pics of the cake please.

Yes I would like more cake info too.

Weren't you worried that Gill would see your thread on blonde and spoil the surprise?

Weren't you worried that she would eat it all before you bust the comp? (Unlikely for at least two reasons but possible never-the-less. (Where cake is concerned, you can't be too careful)

I never mentioned the surprises here until Gill was safely mid-flight, so she could not have seen it.

There were 3 surprises in all, the big one is still under wraps & takes place tonight.

Plus 2 bunches of flowers & a bit of cake.

GL anyone eating this lot whilst I'm playing a Comp.

Click to see full-size image.

Surprise wedding at Elvis Chapel?

Ah! The element of surprise
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54002 on: June 14, 2019, 09:08:40 PM »

^^^^

If I had an iota of sense that's exactly what I would do. She's THE most kind-hearted caring person I've ever met, never speaks ill of others, loves animals, & daft as a brush. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #54003 on: June 14, 2019, 09:09:14 PM »

The provactively dressed Asian Lady has joined my table. Fully dressed tonight, but quite the sight.

Pic please!  Cheesy

Ha, trust you.

I'll try, but it's a little out of order to be taking pervy photos at the table. It's even worse at Venetian where most photos in the cardroom, including all of those featuring chips &/or cards "in play" are now banned, & I'm on a Final Warning already. 

She does look very special tough. Typical Asian physique, but blonde-haired, heavy-topped, botox to the lips, & one or two other enhancements. I'm sure we'll bump into each other again soon enough, & I'll see what I can do. Just for you, like.

It isn't Kate Hoang is it?  If it is, I think she just likes to dress up.   I read she is now going out with the French bloke who beat her to the bracelet last year.  He has done really well in poker since then.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54004 on: June 14, 2019, 09:22:54 PM »

Pic please!  Cheesy

Ha, trust you.

It isn't Kate Hoang is it?  If it is, I think she just likes to dress up.   I read she is now going out with the French bloke who beat her to the bracelet last year.  He has done really well in poker since then.

Top work Doobs, that's her.

Seems to be a very competent O8 player judging by her Herbie;

https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=421758

There you go Woodsey.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:24:54 PM by tikay » Logged

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #54005 on: June 14, 2019, 09:50:07 PM »

Think I'm at your table in Venetian. Right by the Black Tap bar.

Confirmed ridonkulous.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54006 on: June 14, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »

Confirmed ridonkulous.

Unlucky Simon.

With the noise from the bar clashing with the Sports Book commentaries plus general hooting & hollering, it's all a little loud in that area.

Bring back the Aircraft Hanger.

PS - good luck today.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #54007 on: June 15, 2019, 12:27:29 AM »

^^^^

If I had an iota of sense that's exactly what I would do. She's THE most kind-hearted caring person I've ever met, never speaks ill of others, loves animals, & daft as a brush. 

Gill sounds like a female version of me..........

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54008 on: June 15, 2019, 12:33:53 AM »

GILY   ?

Surely that should be GILLY.

or is it an acronym ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #54009 on: June 15, 2019, 12:44:37 AM »

Confirmed ridonkulous.

Unlucky Simon.

With the noise from the bar clashing with the Sports Book commentaries plus general hooting & hollering, it's all a little loud in that area.

PS - good luck today.

Thanks, Tikay. Did not go well today. Next case.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #54010 on: June 15, 2019, 12:58:34 AM »

Confirmed ridonkulous.

Unlucky Simon.

PS - good luck today.

Or went well, all things considered.

Might swap out my Venetian comp if it's like Encore Beach Club, but without the views.

Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #54011 on: June 15, 2019, 02:22:13 AM »

GILY   ?

Surely that should be GILLY.

or is it an acronym ?

GETTING IT in LAST YEARS ? Wink

Life has no rebuy options
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #54012 on: June 15, 2019, 03:01:44 AM »

Confirmed ridonkulous.

Unlucky Simon.

PS - good luck today.

Might swap out my Venetian comp if it's like Encore Beach Club, but without the views.

It's a nice place to play...provided you aren't in that group of a dozen tables.

Also get a $10 food and drink voucher, if the comp is $400 or more, as well as the tea, coffee and soft drink machines you find in Grosvenors back home.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #54013 on: June 15, 2019, 02:06:24 PM »

Confirmed ridonkulous.

Unlucky Simon.

PS - good luck today.

It's a nice place to play...provided you aren't in that group of a dozen tables.

Also get a $10 food and drink voucher, if the comp is $400 or more, as well as the tea, coffee and soft drink machines you find in Grosvenors back home.

I've only got one comp there, so would have to run bad to be plotted up in the carnage.

$10 should get me a donut there Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #54014 on: June 15, 2019, 02:58:44 PM »

Confirmed ridonkulous.

Unlucky Simon.

PS - good luck today.

I've only got one comp there, so would have to run bad to be plotted up in the carnage.

$10 should get me a donut there Smiley

The Chinese noodle joint used to be very good there a few years ago but Doobs reckons it's gone rapidly downhill since my last visit.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 3597 3598 3599 3600 [3601] 3602 3603 3604 3605 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: