blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:49:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3649 3650 3651 3652 [3653] 3654 3655 3656 3657 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6318112 times)
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #54780 on: October 16, 2019, 05:37:42 PM »

When you went into trowse station at Norwich on the swing bridge over the river
Near the football ground
And the rear of Laurence Scott electromotors
I drilled my deepest bhs there many years ago to 50 m in ridiculously soft chalk
For the foundation design of that bridge
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #54781 on: October 16, 2019, 05:39:04 PM »

Similar for the bridge inside castle mall shopping centre
I’ve never been in to see it in it’s glory
It was a hole in the ground
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54782 on: October 16, 2019, 05:41:21 PM »

Due to how "the system" works, this will need to be fully investigated too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50042406

I suppose checks & safeguards are needed, but this one sticks in the throat a little.

In fairness, the various authorities seem to have done a great job of tracking him down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36437856

Fair play to them, that's impressive sleuthery.

Officials at the Prison are quoted as saying ' worse case of suicide we've ever seen.'

Sure was.

He was also strangled & stabbed. Just to make sure.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50072903

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54783 on: October 16, 2019, 05:43:01 PM »

I suppose checks & safeguards are needed, but this one sticks in the throat a little.

In fairness, the various authorities seem to have done a great job of tracking him down.

Full Sutton houses some absolute nutters, this vermin will have been a dead man walking as soon as he arrived there.

Channel 4 did a doc on him the other year (called 'Gap year paedophile' or something), charting his crimes and how he came to be captured and convicted. An interesting watch despite the grim subject matter.

Police to this day still can't fully get into his encrypted laptop, so the real number of victims has been taken with him to his grave.
I doubt many or any tears will be shed at his murder, though I'm sure questions will be asked at the ensuing investigation.

"Absolute nutter" works for me.

In online posts, Huckle had bragged: "Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids."

Commenting on one of his victims, he boasted: "I'd hit the jackpot, a 3yo girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care."

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54784 on: October 16, 2019, 05:45:21 PM »

Thanks Tony.

We never went in the Shopping Centres, we tend to avoid them in favour or exciting stuff such as castles (Norwich), prisons (Exeter), and of course Airports.  

We spent as few hours at Heathrow last week & I took a bunch of photos of incoming aircraft. If anyone would like to see them you only have to ask. I've got loads of them.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #54785 on: October 16, 2019, 05:47:07 PM »

Full Sutton houses some absolute nutters, this vermin will have been a dead man walking as soon as he arrived there.

Channel 4 did a doc on him the other year (called 'Gap year paedophile' or something), charting his crimes and how he came to be captured and convicted. An interesting watch despite the grim subject matter.

Police to this day still can't fully get into his encrypted laptop, so the real number of victims has been taken with him to his grave.
I doubt many or any tears will be shed at his murder, though I'm sure questions will be asked at the ensuing investigation.

In online posts, Huckle had bragged: "Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids."

Commenting on one of his victims, he boasted: "I'd hit the jackpot, a 3yo girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care."

With comments like that, the death he got seems to kind
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #54786 on: October 16, 2019, 06:42:45 PM »

With comments like that, the death he got seems to kind

Death seems like such an easy way out for people like that (either suicide or murdered), which is why I don't really 'celebrate' his demise.

You want scum like that to be locked up for decades, waking up every morning not knowing if they are gonna get their head caved in that day.
You want them to carry round that sense of impending dread daily, and feeling like they need eyes in the back of their head 24/7.

By murdering him, its almost like you let him off the hook of 30+ years of utter misery he was going to face.

And of course we'll now never know for sure exactly how many victims there were.

Not sorry in the slightest to see him gone, but I think its a shame he's been deprived of decades of suffering for the vile crimes he committed.

Best Bitter.
roshambo

View Profile
« Reply #54787 on: October 16, 2019, 06:48:29 PM »

Thanks Tony.

We never went in the Shopping Centres, we tend to avoid them in favour or exciting stuff such as castles (Norwich), prisons (Exeter), and of course Airports.  

We spent as few hours at Heathrow last week & I took a bunch of photos of incoming aircraft. If anyone would like to see them you only have to ask. I've got loads of them.

I spent a great deal of my childhood at airports, as my father is a keen plane spotter. I always remember the observation deck at Gatwick before they closed it down. As kids we would have a football or radio controlled car on the top level of Heathrow carpark over looking the runway and we would be one of the only people up there with a picnic.

Every year we still book him the executive suite at the Renaissance https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-rooms/lhrbr-renaissance-london-heathrow-hotel/  he sits watching planes and mum reads a book.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 06:50:22 PM by roshambo » Logged
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #54788 on: October 17, 2019, 12:37:13 AM »

We were drilling for terminal 5 a few years ago n had 50mm x 3 m lengths of pipe on the roof of the van
To install in bhs
The amount of times we got stopped by police was ridic
Thinking they were missile launchers at the time of an IRA crisis
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #54789 on: October 17, 2019, 12:46:08 AM »

I been in long Lartin prison - Evesham /Worcester way
Strange ways manchester - for the new gatehouse receptions area
Hull prison - they threw bottles of piss n bibles at us as they couldn’t get their afternoon nap in with the noise
So we went through an electric cable so they had no tv ha ha you knobs , but a big insurance inquiry after .
Some young offenders place up the north east somewhere
Feltham young offenders and the fields near it - all old landfill sites , gravel dug out ash n refuse dumped back
Kids nearby were little bastards for smashing rig up at night ,like 430;pm this time of year leave rig in pouring rain ,to arrive in morning to discover somethings been vandalised
All good fun
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #54790 on: October 17, 2019, 09:40:14 AM »

Thanks Tony.

You must’ve seen the new A350 Tony. Haven’t been on one yet, but it gets great reviews.

I’ll endeavour to get you a pic of one - unless, of course, the pic only counts if you’ve taken it?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #54791 on: October 17, 2019, 10:13:29 AM »

Thanks Tony.

You must’ve seen the new A350 Tony. Haven’t been on one yet, but it gets great reviews.

I’ll endeavour to get you a pic of one - unless, of course, the pic only counts if you’ve taken it?

Fly one to Tel Aviv a couple of weeks ago.

Only Premium Economy, but felt like Business Class in every respect bar the full recline, but still a further recline than in other PE experiences.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #54792 on: October 17, 2019, 10:28:35 AM »

We flew upper to Vegas 4weeks ago using a load of airmiles and £1300
At the time of booking 11 months before the flights were £3500 each
With a week to go they were £6800 each
It was pretty good ,with very attentive service a little claustrophobic in the pods ,Denise liked it ,I wasn’t so sure
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #54793 on: October 18, 2019, 10:57:27 AM »

I don't know if you are still interested, but the Tote are planning on reviving the ten to follow competition:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/oct/17/talking-horses-tote-takeover-future-bright

I hope there is a lot of goodwill and it succeeds; though prize pools were pretty small towards the end.   

I don't know what this means for trying to get a bet on going forward.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #54794 on: October 18, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »

Cracking scenes. Used to love the TTF in the early days, going back to when it was in Pacemaker.

The first time the RP took it over they had about 50 different spellings of Lean Ar Aghaidh, including Lean On The Aga and Lenny Henry. True story. That's why they eventually switched to a list of 1000.

Now seems like the ideal time to fire it back up again. The betting game's dead as a dodo and Fantasy Football comps seem more popular than ever.

If anyone fancies doing a bunch of entries, I'm in.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 3649 3650 3651 3652 [3653] 3654 3655 3656 3657 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: