blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:59:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3732 3733 3734 3735 [3736] 3737 3738 3739 3740 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6295879 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #56025 on: June 24, 2022, 04:20:46 PM »

https://greyhoundbet.racingpost.com/#dog/race_id=1914075&r_date=2022-06-24&dog_id=560960

Didn't realise you had gone into Greyhound  ownership and naming!   Good luck in  vegas.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56026 on: June 24, 2022, 04:22:25 PM »

https://greyhoundbet.racingpost.com/#dog/race_id=1914075&r_date=2022-06-24&dog_id=560960

Didn't realise you had gone into Greyhound  ownership and naming!   Good luck in  vegas.
Smiley Smiley

Cymru am byth
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56027 on: June 24, 2022, 05:32:59 PM »

Ha, perfectly named.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56028 on: June 24, 2022, 05:39:04 PM »

WP WP

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #56029 on: June 24, 2022, 08:52:44 PM »

Sent.   Ref Scoopios.
Scoopios. The parlance of the Tikay stake makes light of day again. What other delights were there- Mr F.O.S, arsehole ripping are a couple of the excellent phrases I heard in the Staking debriefs.

Well, if we can't have Jeeves, then a lot of scoopios and arsehole ripping will suffice. Looking forward to the updates tikay - even though I missed the boat with my flaming greenbacks....
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56030 on: June 27, 2022, 10:51:21 PM »

Agree with Karabiner and Celtic , have one rebuy.

Will take 5% of each bullet also

Thanks David.

5% BOOKED

Confirmed. 

Just realised I now have to go through the rebuy discussion.  I'll definitely consider it, and if I do, will sell at 1.0 to you.  Entirely up to you if you want any part of any second or third bullet.  You don't have to send cash as it really depends on my mood on the day.  I could easily just walk away and have a break if I was tired or if I felt I have played bad.   I think a third bullet is pretty unlikely, as I think I'd just want to stop and regroup if had done $3K in 6 hours.  I don't think I have ever done 2 rebuys in a WSOP event.   

Ha, I'm glad it's not just me that forgot about spare bullets.

Yes please, I'll take 5% of the second bullet if needed. Will settle up after.

When do you head off to Vegas?

Missed this.  booked.  think I will definitely take one rebuy if needed.  Cashed the Venetian PLO8 yesterday, so it isn't going to bust me Just settle up after.   Will PM you if and when I take a second.

I used to always get here an hour early to register, but got lazier, so in another queue. 

In other news, the Wynn was running a 5k progressive knockout one day job when I left.  Their daily used to be $200 midweek.  Think will give it a miss. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #56031 on: June 27, 2022, 11:33:55 PM »

Thanks David.

5% BOOKED

Confirmed. 

Just realised I now have to go through the rebuy discussion.  I'll definitely consider it, and if I do, will sell at 1.0 to you.  Entirely up to you if you want any part of any second or third bullet.  You don't have to send cash as it really depends on my mood on the day.  I could easily just walk away and have a break if I was tired or if I felt I have played bad.   I think a third bullet is pretty unlikely, as I think I'd just want to stop and regroup if had done $3K in 6 hours.  I don't think I have ever done 2 rebuys in a WSOP event.   

Missed this.  booked.  think I will definitely take one rebuy if needed.  Cashed the Venetian PLO8 yesterday, so it isn't going to bust me Just settle up after.   Will PM you if and when I take a second.

I used to always get here an hour early to register, but got lazier, so in another queue. 

In other news, the Wynn was running a 5k progressive knockout one day job when I left.  Their daily used to be $200 midweek.  Think will give it a miss. 

I checked into the Wynn yesterday, so thought I'd have a look.

Looks like it's $3.5k, $5.2k, or $1.6k while I'm here, so I guess I'll get on with some work Cheesy

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56032 on: June 28, 2022, 12:02:42 AM »

Thanks David.

5% BOOKED

Confirmed. 

Looks like it's $3.5k, $5.2k, or $1.6k while I'm here, so I guess I'll get on with some work Cheesy

1.6k lasts forever so can't even play it.  played a sat to the 3.5k, close but no cigar.

Queue for today's PLO8 1hr 20 mins.   $600 deepstack with rebuys, daily deepstack at 2pm and 5 windows open.  if the queue is that long when I get out, can't see my rebuying.  going to miss 2 entire levels in 80 mins.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56033 on: June 28, 2022, 12:27:10 AM »

Thanks David.

5% BOOKED

Confirmed. 

1.6k lasts forever so can't even play it.  played a sat to the 3.5k, close but no cigar.

Queue for today's PLO8 1hr 20 mins.   $600 deepstack with rebuys, daily deepstack at 2pm and 5 windows open.  if the queue is that long when I get out, can't see my rebuying.  going to miss 2 entire levels in 80 mins.

Pretty cool that we are sat in the 50K players championship area.  Guess we get broken first?  Scott Seiver on the next table.  Got a good view of FullFlush who used to be so pleasant on the Betfair tables back in the day.  Also can see Jungleman's outfit in all its glory.   Pads qualified for that, but no idea if he is in.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56034 on: June 28, 2022, 01:13:27 AM »

Am 3 tables from Negreanu.  Is that shrapnel range?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #56035 on: June 28, 2022, 02:26:26 AM »

Am 3 tables from Negreanu.  Is that shrapnel range?

I saw that Randy Savage outfit, with voice included.

You should be safe from shrapnel, but maybe not machoman randy cates!

Good luck, mate!

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56036 on: July 04, 2022, 09:08:43 AM »

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56037 on: July 04, 2022, 09:11:30 AM »

Oops!

The older I get, the better I was.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56038 on: July 04, 2022, 10:27:37 AM »

Oops!

Apparently they got arsey and threatened to ban anybody posting it on social media.

Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56039 on: July 04, 2022, 12:05:47 PM »

Oops!

Apparently they got arsey and threatened to ban anybody posting it on social media.

They don't like anyone calling a spade a spade.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 3732 3733 3734 3735 [3736] 3737 3738 3739 3740 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: