blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:56:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Walsall, Grosvenor Grand Prix - FINAL DAY
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall, Grosvenor Grand Prix - FINAL DAY  (Read 45927 times)
anyonegotthisone

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 17, 2005, 02:18:33 AM »

As promised Tikay!

Click to see full-size image.

doing a great job!
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 17, 2005, 02:19:06 AM »

Rumit Somaiya is our 6th place finisher, with a £7,600 prize...

He moved in with  and might have been happy for Paul Dargon to call, if he hadn't been up against  asp ah!  As expected, this time the bigger pair held up and Rumit heads into interview corner.

anyonegotthisone

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 17, 2005, 02:23:02 AM »

...and is it just me, or does that sign seem to be coming from your head, Tikay?  Wink

Click to see full-size image.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 17, 2005, 02:23:24 AM »

Hi snoppy, yeak, Mick Fletcher won a really extraordinary Main Event at Blackpool earlier this year, when, heads up with Alistair Findley, it lasted two hands, & all the chips went in with both players holding bus tickets.

Here's a man looking like he's just lost his chance of a £100,000 first prize, Rumit's  walking into Mr Dorgan's  ad asp (I made up the suits. Like I make up my hands sometimes).

[attachment deleted by admin]

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 17, 2005, 02:29:44 AM »

A rather blurry pic of Pino's rather splendid shirt. No taste, these Italians.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 17, 2005, 02:38:12 AM »

Not sure if you can see this, but Stu Fox has his chips in a veritable tower, in the same style as Marcel Luske does. I tend to keep mine in lower stacks.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 02:43:55 AM by tikay » Logged

foxy_minx26

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 17, 2005, 02:43:47 AM »

hey tikay just got home safe and sound, thanks for the awfull picture not very flattering i must say   Angry
 please please will you do me the biggest favour and tell my friend  that i said good luck and he has to follow my order which is to kick ass and win the comp or else i wont be very happy.  Grin   thank you , if you do that then i will forgive you for the photo . thankx x x
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 12:23:06 AM by foxy_minx26 » Logged
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2005, 02:46:10 AM »

I have been reliably informed that there is NO deal at present - they're still playing for the amounts as stated previously....

Pino Valentino has woken up and taken a couple of fairly juicy pots with preflop re-raises.  It looks like his quiet start has made the others a little wary of him.

Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2005, 02:47:26 AM »

Guy next to stu fox another nice guy... alway smartly dressed in suit, and very chatty he met barry for the first time in brighton...

Shocked into silence! Barry does that to you!

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 17, 2005, 02:49:11 AM »

Hi Foxy. Don't do yourself down. It was a lovely picture of you, as all pics of you are. And you'd look nice in a sack. By the way, I played in the comp for 9 or 10 hours, got down to the last 3 tables, & you never ONCE dealt to me. On one occasion you actually sat down to deal at my table, & got up & left before a hand had been dealt.

Anyway, you are a credit to Grosvenor Blackpool. I'll pass your message on to Stu.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 17, 2005, 02:52:11 AM »

At-It - you mean Kerry Taylor? Agree. An impressive individual, always conducts himself with great dignity. Does not appear to be paying attention, but he misses nothing. Whereas, Thee from Thine........

Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: October 17, 2005, 02:56:11 AM »

yeah Kerry seems to be at most festivals and quietly gets to the deep end of most he plays! I like his game!

And as you say thee from thine does everything a bit different... ask him next time you see him what the little accident he had in his bed in brighton!

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
foxy_minx26

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 17, 2005, 03:01:44 AM »

Hi Foxy. Don't do yourself down. It was a lovely picture of you, as all pics of you are. And you'd look nice in a sack. By the way, I played in the comp for 9 or 10 hours, got down to the last 3 tables, & you never ONCE dealt to me. On one occasion you actually sat down to deal at my table, & got up & left before a hand had been dealt.

Anyway, you are a credit to Grosvenor Blackpool. I'll pass your message on to Stu.

thank you for the compliments tkay your a sweety  Kiss  .i know i think i managed to shuffle the cards and that was it. im sure i will get to deal to you in blackpool if you come down. thanks for passing on that message .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 12:23:31 AM by foxy_minx26 » Logged
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 17, 2005, 03:11:35 AM »

And as you say thee from thine does everything a bit different... ask him next time you see him what the little accident he had in his bed in brighton!

It's a story everyone should hear, but no-one should see the pics!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Yogi-Bear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: October 17, 2005, 03:14:01 AM »

Thanks for the updates Jen. Kept me all up to date whilst watching a load of rubbish on the TV.

Still it kept me from doing my dough online.

See you all in Blackpool, and good luck everyone left.

Yogi
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: