blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:51:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Walsall, Grosvenor Grand Prix - FINAL DAY
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall, Grosvenor Grand Prix - FINAL DAY  (Read 45609 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2005, 04:31:20 AM »

Who are the dealers? Wow, that's a toughie.

There were, i believe, 3 dealers, in rotation. Tom, Dean & Rachel.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2005, 04:33:29 AM »

Great updates and great comp!!

Tikay do you think you can get us the details of the chop if possible, these things always intrest me!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2005, 04:35:12 AM »

Night foxy - nice to see you too.  Hopefully back again here for more update fun soon. 

The final tablists' laptops have been handed out, and the extremely full commentator box is emptying, so we're looking after a couple of the computers as the players wrap things up.  I think some of them are even intending on going home straight away...

It's back to the accursed Travel Inn for me though (although it does sport the nicest night receptionist in the world). 

crddolly
Be nice

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2005, 04:35:59 AM »

Thanks Guys I have enjoyed every minute of the updates.  It was better than being at there.  Hope to see you all soon congratulations to everyone they all played well.

Don't forget to smile at the friendly receptionist when you come to Walsall Grin

If you see some one with out a Smile give them yours
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2005, 04:36:21 AM »

So, Grosvenor stage manage yet another successful comp - where would we be without them?

A big up to Amy from Rank, Jonathan from Blue Square, Paul, Richard, Dani, & his team at Walsall, not forgetting the lovely Receptionists here - they ALWAYS greet us with a smile. Priceless.

And of course to the viewers, & to Jen.

We are out of here now. Take care.

It's been emotional.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 17, 2005, 04:39:28 AM »

Jeez, trust Flushy to ask a question just after we've done the wrap-up.

I believe the deal was circa £40k each for the last four, & they played for the balance, presumably weighted.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2005, 04:47:26 AM »

Well done to all concerned, everyone at Walsall, the managers, director, supervisors, dealers receptionists and valets who all worked their  socks of to make this a great Grand Prix

Congrats to Blue Square, a mention in despatches for the ever smiling Jonathan Rabb, and by the way, four of the players on the final table were Blue Square online qualifiers

Kudos to all the players, both winners and losers, the game was played in a great spirit, I dont think I heard one argument in two days

It was great to meet even more members of the rapidly growing blonde army, we're taking over the world

Last but not least, a big thank you to our updaters tikay and Jen, they went through a lot, including almost total sleep depravation to bring us the the first class service that we have enjoyed over the past two days, it was an herculean task, they did a brilliant job, and it was free to everyone

Roll on next years GP, which (I have it on good authority)  will be bigger and better still
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 04:58:06 AM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2005, 05:22:40 AM »

I really feel i missed out on a great event, i decided not to play this and go for the brighton 500 freeze instead. I then left Brighton early because i was annoyed and so ended up playing neither!

I will deffo be at this next year, you can take that to the bank!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Foxy

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2005, 05:46:26 AM »

Just skimmed the update, will read l8er properly. Tikay ,Rhowena and Jen did a grand job as always. Thanks to gl message from snoop, hotdog, minx,imf and the rest, very well recieved. Im knackered I made a mistake as Tikay says I never should have got my chips in with only a5 but I had a feel for this guy and a made my first misread of the touney and I truely belive that. Well done to the winner /s also Rummit played a nice game good tempo and solid and was unluckey to find aces behind him. Foxy
Alkemist
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2005, 08:39:50 AM »

wow after 2 days of action I finally get home and catchup on the updates.
Believe deal was something like 60k 50k 45k 40k by final placings but could be wrong
The Sweeney

"I am utterly and abjectly pissed off"

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 17, 2005, 08:45:54 AM »

Thanks for the updates guys. thumbs up

"We're the Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner yet, so unless you want a kickin'..."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2005, 09:04:50 AM »

Congratulations to Pino...there are some very happy people down Luton way this morning  thumbs up

Well done to tikay, Jen and the rest...herculean effort over many, many hours

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2005, 11:11:07 AM »

Well done to all concerned, everyone at Walsall, the managers, director, supervisors, dealers receptionists and valets who all worked their  socks of to make this a great Grand Prix

Congrats to Blue Square, a mention in despatches for the ever smiling Jonathan Rabb, and by the way, four of the players on the final table were Blue Square online qualifiers

Kudos to all the players, both winners and losers, the game was played in a great spirit, I dont think I heard one argument in two days

It was great to meet even more members of the rapidly growing blonde army, we're taking over the world

Last but not least, a big thank you to our updaters tikay and Jen, they went through a lot, including almost total sleep depravation to bring us the the first class service that we have enjoyed over the past two days, it was an herculean task, they did a brilliant job, and it was free to everyone

Roll on next years GP, which (I have it on good authority)  will be bigger and better still

What he said

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2005, 11:14:56 AM »

Ditto

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Dani Versace

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2005, 01:58:25 PM »

thanks for all the posative comments guys. but it was really the players that made the grand prix, well done to all that took part in the finel. Grin

he that learns how to fly one day, first has to learn how to stand and walk, one can not fly into flying
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: