blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:40:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 30493 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 02:26:20 PM »

I'm unsure as to how he dropped so low but the Eggman Thomas Walhroos has just doubled up... although only up to 2,950 (!)

It was a bit of an escape too, Wahlroos pushing in his shorstack with but running into the Pocket Kings ( ) of the ever-consistent Lutonian Paul Alterman. Although dominating, the board came two hearts to River The Eggman a straight, Alterman dropping his shoulders in frustration but probably equally glad that it wasn't for more chips.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »

Cardroom per kick off

Dena & James AKenhead enjoying themselves too much.  Get to work the pair of you!!

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 02:28:55 PM »

I don't know if it's been confirmed or not, but the board is reading a total number of 212 players.

Meanwhile, back at the tables, Priyan de Mel is bumping and grinding early doors, his 2,725 bet into a 4.5k pot and a Two Clubs enough to take down a nice pot and signify a positive start.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 02:34:02 PM »

Sharing a table with Daniel Dodet, Trevor Reardon and the tantastic sunbedder Carlo Cirtone is EPT Dublin finalist William Thorsson. Equipped with Terminator shades and a deadly stare, Thorsson (utg+1) involves himself in a pot with a young under the gun Mateyboying neighbour. With the Flop bringing , Thorsson called a 300 bet before being check-raised (550 to 1,600) on the Turn. The Swedish menace called, and then again when his opponent confidently bet out 2,025 on the River. In the end, it was a very good call from Thorsson, his opponent being forced to show a paltry , Thorsson's taking the spoils and shooting the WSOP 2006 13th place finisher up to 13k in chips.
AdamG

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »

a beer for the german behind him !

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=36782.0
Alias' >>> DeeohDoubleG - PokerStars    adamg001/TrustinMe - DTD    Garvey001 - FullTilt <<<
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »

Just managed to nab a list of seating positions and early table sharers are:

James Akenhaed
Thomas Bihl
Steve Billirakis

Praz Bansi
Andrew Bell
Tony Bloom
Steve Jelinek

Daniel Negreanu
Liz Lieu

Joey Lovelady
Peter Eichhardt
Stuart Rutter
Ram Vaswani

James "flushy" Dempsey
Martin Cavanagh
Warren Wooldridge

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »

My running buddy from back in my modeling days, Patrik Antonius, is down to 5.5k. He just mucked his cards to Scandieboy's on an . That pot wasn't worth 4.5k of his stack though, so the slice had already started.
coral and becky

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 03:02:27 PM »

Hi, do you know how John Murphy is doing???
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »

I am also pleased to announce that we have a winner of our mini comp.

With 178 players yesterday & 215 today, thats 393 in total.  The closest attempt with 398 is:

UpTheMariners

Congratulations and you shall be the proud owner of £25 soon.  Now if Karl Mahrenholz finishes the EPT as the highest place brit, then £250 shall be sent your way too Mr Mariners!!!!

UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 03:17:36 PM »

ayyyyaaaaa ship it  come on karl!!!!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »

ayyyyaaaaa ship it  come on karl!!!!

With the £25 secured, you're sitting pretty - especially with Karl as your Brit pick. 

What's better than winning £250?  Winning it from Tikay!!

thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »

I bumped into Ramzi Jelassi on my travels. Currently sharing a table with David Dickinson doppelganger Stuart Nash and double TV winner Ian Frazer, Ramzi is quietly bopping to music (probably Abba) on his headphones and reading a Swedish book that he informed me was on philosophy - a quite intellectual subject for one so young and wild!

"Do you not miss any of the action," I probed, wondering if he was concerned about failing to spot a physical tell or betting pattern of some kind. But, before he could respond, he was raising it up, Steve Zolotow's pot bet from the button being upped to 1,150 in the big blind by Ramzi. The Full Tilter called and we saw a , Ramzi's 1,425 bet, after what seemed like an age of dwelling, being enough to make the wonderfully moustachioed Zolotow fold.

Watch out for 19-year old Ramzi, he's hotly tipped but yet to win a major event. Perhaps this year will be his time...

« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 03:21:50 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2007, 03:29:43 PM »

The red-haired (for the moment) Gavin Griffin has just popped his American bracelet winning clogs, the Monte Carlo EPT Grand Final Champion finding the bullets (pow pow) but being flushed out by chatterbox Peter Hedlund.

With the Flop reading Two Clubs , the Swede's 500 raise was re-raised to 2k only for Hedlund to announce all-in. Griffin swiftly called only to be met by a rather menacing and potentially bad-beating .

As the Turn hit the River, Griffin rose from his seat like a jet propelled whippet, not willing to stay for the River and wanting to escape the table as quickly as possible.

Although battered and bruised worse than one armed boxer, Griffin was gentlemanly to wish his opponents good luck as he left while Hedlund happily stacked his chips for a virtual double up.

mullacott

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2007, 03:33:31 PM »

Can you please tell me how Neil Channing is getting on.

He ain't heavy.  He's my brother.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2007, 03:57:26 PM »

Flushy's just texted to say not only did he get past level 1, he has 18,800 at the break.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: