blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:17:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com Grosvenor Grand Prix: Day 1b At A Glance
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com Grosvenor Grand Prix: Day 1b At A Glance  (Read 12412 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 01:33:02 AM »

This guy, who we shall for the moment call Travis Bickle, is OUT at the hands of Van Maden. All in preflop with against Maden's  , the flop comes and he's gone. Maybe he'll drive a taxi home.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 01:33:40 AM »

After Tony Fellone falls during these very latter stages, he is soon followed by Geordie Thomas Dunwoodie. Didn't get any extensive details, but was informed that his swan-song was made with J-T... which doesn't' tell you much.  Lips Sealed

------------

Trevor Payne, who, incidentally, was the only player to be in the same seat after the computer went bananas and inexplicably redrew the players, has just doubled up with versus , all-in on the Flop of an two hearts board.

"I was Table 7, Seat 8, before the redraw," he said as he piled his newly acquired 35k stack. "And I was still 7-8 after, must be fate."

"Well, it can't mean he's 78th because we don't have enough players left," add supervisor Danny.

"Maybe it's his winnings... £78," add I.

Actually, the latter's impossible as everyone goes away with £100 minimum. Maybe he's on to win 78k!!  Shocked
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 01:36:02 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 01:37:00 AM »

Also OUT is Ben Callinan. Gareth Westcott (below) raised to 3.5k, and Ben made what looked like a slightly suspicious call. The flop came and Ben shoved for 9k; Gareth called.

Gareth Westcott - 

Ben Callinan -  two spades

Turn -

River -
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 01:52:16 AM »

Nick Risdale has just taken a big hit, betting 4k on to a board and then calling his opponent's raise too, his set of Sevens no match for his opponent's straightalicious A-T. He's now down to 10k or so.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 02:00:47 AM »

And that brings us to the end of another day in sunny Walsall Grosvenor. Chip counts will, I suspect, be with us in the morning, as will another updater, seeing as Snoopy has to sleep before he updates Dublin or something. Weak, say I. Bar time! I mean, bedtime.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: