blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:19:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 38816 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2007, 02:04:37 PM »

Hina & Raj Modha, a wonderful couple and Hina clearly the poker player in the family.  She was telling me how she bashes up Raj in home games and ended up beating him heads up the other day with 8 2!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 02:06:11 PM »

Ower wears tablecloth drama

Go KP, but change the shirt in the break....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2007, 02:08:29 PM »

Sheep the mobnies to Gareth!!!!!!!!!
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »

hi and thankyou for the updates.dan owston tells me his table is crazy and julian thew is already out?any news please.also any updates on ian cox gratefully received
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »

Julian Thew and Mark Herron are both OUT.

Julian had already been knocked down to just 3,500 by Mark Friedman, previously. All three got their money in on the turn of an 8-5-A-4-x board with Julian holding A-K, Herron holding 8-8 and Friedman with nut-making 7-6. Maria has gone off to see if she can find more details on a pretty shocking early exit.

Here's the table just as they were starting, Friedman is in the white with his back to us whilst Herron is in Seat 8 in between Dan Owston and Ian Cox.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 02:23:36 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2007, 02:18:06 PM »

This is what someone preparing to outdraw you looks like...

crickey that's the worst shirt I've ever seen..Give him a beard and he's Al Borland

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2007, 02:22:10 PM »

As I ventured into the cardroom, I noticed a number of recognisable faces, probably more so than the day prior. As a bemused Liam Flood looks on, a butter-wouldn't-melt-in-his-mouth Sid Harris fiddles with his chips in the seat opposite. A table or two beyond lies a confident as always Michael Greco, donning the now trademark Aussie Millions cap and un Beppe like stubble. He's sharing a table with a red-headed Kevin O'Leary, the rainbow haired warrior in confident mood after not only winning the heads up event earlier in the week, but also the less populated £1,500 freezeout for 20 big ones. Also spotted were the likes of Jeff Kimber (grinning mischievously as ever), a focused Richard Gryko (oversized headphones firmly locked on head) and a fatigued Keith Hawkins (the child-caring duties perhaps finally catching up with him). For a moment, as I scythed through the sea of poker fanatics like a knife through butter, I felt like David Attenborough, prudently scouring the arena in search of any creature of interest.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »

Is the luckbox STILL in ??   Grin
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »

Hina & Raj Modha, a wonderful couple and Hina clearly the poker player in the family.  She was telling me how she bashes up Raj in home games and ended up beating him heads up the other day with 8 2!

Speaking of Mr Modha, his more aesthetically pleasing other half might have to cancel that order for a new air of shoes as Raj has been dented early doors, last seen betting out on a three clubs board. I couldn't quite see what chips he'd thrown out, but the pot looked pretty meaty for a level one hand. Either way, a pensive Edward Cahill called with Queens, only for Raj to turn over a defeated pair of Jacks. Edward looked dejected that he hadn't shoved in the re-raise that justified the long dwell, but I expect it was academic.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 02:28:18 PM »

Julian Thew and Mark Herron are both OUT.

Julian had already been knocked down to just 3,500 by Mark Friedman, previously. All three got their money in on the turn of an 8-5-A-4-x board with Julian holding A-K, Herron holding 8-8 and Friedman with nut-making 7-6. Maria has gone off to see if she can find more details on a pretty shocking early exit.

Here's the table just as they were starting, Friedman is in the white with his back to us whilst Herron is in Seat 8 in between Dan Owston and Ian Cox.

Just to confirm this, Julian had bet the flop and Mark Herron had set him but this meant Friedman was able to come into the pot as well and catch his straight on the turn which was where the rest of the money went in.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »

Remember Guests...

Click to see full-size image.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 02:32:02 PM »

Mr Valentino Michael Artemis has suffered a similar hit, this time against fellow bald header Norman Gold. The board read three clubs , and it was Artemis leading the way with a 2k bet. Gold took a vacation to thinktankville before calling, and subsequently checking down a River. Artemis looked reluctant to show his hand first, which is never a positive sign, and waited patiently for Gold to reveal his . A gentle nod of apporval from Artemis meant that the hand went to Gold, the older of the two tapping the table firmly as if to say, "ship it to the Goldster" (I doubt he ever calls himself that, though, even in his head).

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 02:34:52 PM »

Is the luckbox STILL in ??   Grin

Chili's updating.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2007, 02:39:43 PM »

For Debbie, but I guess you know what your brother looks like.

Fresh off the final table of the GUKPT Blackpool, Paul "the lemon" Murrell

I hereby present to you all the inaugural Uk Heads Up Champion 2007 - Kevin O'Leary:

sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »

thankyou mate.sounds as though theyll be some super stacks and plenty out buy dinner time.cmon ian cox and dan owston
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: