blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:16:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 38886 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2007, 08:01:06 PM »

Hey Guys. Thanks for the updates. Any chance of an updated chip count on my m8 Mark Gray, his first big tourney today. Cheers

We'll have a gander.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2007, 08:02:39 PM »

can some1 plz tell me who kp as there is so much talk about him lol.an no i aint taking the piss i dnt know who u r talking about!

KP is KingPoker on blonde or sometimes uses the alias Gareth Ower.  He is an utter luckbox, who can also play a bit. who perma-runs good

FYP

FYP

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2007, 08:08:30 PM »

Chris Bruce is OUT

The serial satalite qualifier has looked frustrated most of the day and things haven't appeared to go his way.  Faced with a limper UTG, Chris in the cut off pushed all in for 4,500.  Jean Luc-Belin asked how much, then called quite quickly so the limper passed  On their backs:

Chris Bruce   
Jean Luc     

First card out was a KING to produce a sigh from Chris and a "see you later."  Unlucky Chris.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »

It may be cool and fresh up here in the press room, but down in the cardroom I'm sweating like a monkey's bum on a treadmill. One man who will be hot at the moment is Jeff Kimber, but that's due to his recent encounters with Brian Johnson as opposed to the temperature of the room. Two hands produced the demise of Jaffacake, the first one actually resulting in momentary triumph as his 3,500 River bet on a board was called by Brian. Jeff showed Pocket Jacks, leaving Brian to muck with a mixed look of disgruntlement and severe frustration.

It's difficult to tell if their previous confrontation played a part in the next hand, but soon after, they were locking horns again, all the chips flying in on a Flop. Brian bet 3,000, Jeff made it 10k and Brian announced all-in. Jeff called quicker than a cheetah on a bullet train and showed , confident that it was in front. And he was right to feel good about his hand, as Brian was forced to flip an inferior, but highly dangerous .

The Turn was a cruel blow for Jeff, however, the dealer flicking out a hand-ending Two Clubs. An academic River and it was all done and dusted, the only act left to complete being the counting of stacks. Moments later, Jeff was informed that he was out-chipped, leaving the World Heads Up Champion to rise from his seat, his chest beating short and fast as he tried to compose himself after losing such a vast pot and trundle off down the other end of the cardroom.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 08:56:49 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2007, 08:12:02 PM »

Don't tell Floppy, but twice today I've banged the camera as I've left the pressroom. I'm trying to be more careful, but it goes all swingy when I hang it from my shoulder. It gives me a momentary panic attack, and I'm reluctant to look for damage, just in case I find that it's split in half or something. It's like when you hurt your foot, yet you're scared to take your sock off in case your bones are sticking out. Again, hush hush please, an angry Floppy is a dangerous floppy.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 08:15:58 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2007, 08:14:26 PM »

Don't tell Floppy, but twice today I've banged the camera as I've left the pressroom. I'm trying to be more careful, but it goes all swingy when I hang it from my shoulder. It gives me a momentary panic attack, and I'm reluctant to look for damage, just in case I find that it's split in half or something. It's like when you hurt your foot, yet you're scared to take your sock off in case your bondes are sticking out. Again, hush hush please, an angry Floppy is a dangerous floppy.

The trick is to hang it around your neck, so all it can hit is soft, yielding beagle flesh, instead of hard, unyielding wall.

What's a bonde?
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »

Joshua Tyler is wearing a menacing face at the moment, two hands seeing his stack drop down to just 9k after a promising start. After he doubled up Antony Eden with A-Q versus K-Q all-in before a 5-8-J-4-K board (a firm bang of the table reflected his fury), he then called a chunky River bet from Sami Mahmoud on a Qc-Jc-7h-Ah-5h board only to be shown the rather frightful sight of an Ac 8c for top pair.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 08:58:11 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »

Double vision! Can anyone name the bald breast-like Right Said Fredder in the bottom right hand corner of the picture though? Gold Beagle star for the first correct answer!!! 

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »

Table 1, which I had previously referred to as a table of Tobey Maguire-ites, all scared of having their photos taken, has taken on a new dynamic thanks to one of the chip leaders Mark Friedman. Mark limps from the small blind and the big blind checks, the board comes Two Clubs and they both check, on the turn, Mark checks, the big blind bets 500 into the 600 pot. Mark makes it 10k. The big blind decides to fold.

According to Dan Owston, he's being doing this a lot and the players on this table have turned into Vladimir and Estragon and are waiting.

Albert Sapiano is OUT, with AA vs KQ.

Chris Bruce has trebled up, hitting a straight flush with three clubs against Dave Clarke. He then eliminated Clarke with 4-4 vs Q-Q on a 9-8-4 board.

Finally, this is Norman Gold. Errr, I'm not sure what else to add.

The guy with the curly dark hair is Matt Novak from Canada - he got knocked out early in the Vic 1k heat set over set. Very nice guy and a good card player. Wish him luck from me

Greg Howard

Does he know you? I don't want to come across as a mentalist.  Smiley
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2007, 08:19:35 PM »

Is it Rumit?
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:06 PM »

Double vision! Can anyone name the bald breast-like Right Said Fredder in the bottom right hand corner of the picture though? Gold Beagle star for the first correct answer!!! 

Hoss Parhizkar.

Can I swap my Beagle star for a bottle of cough medicine and some Maltesers?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:12 PM »

Richard Fairbrass is the deeply dippy one

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »

Richard Fairbrass is the deeply dippy one

the real one, not the player!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:31 PM »

Sorry, what was the question?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
jcnev

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »

any news on jamie fraser big cash player looking to further his tourney winnings
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: