blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:11:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 [2295] 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3600758 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34410 on: June 09, 2022, 11:07:47 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34411 on: June 13, 2022, 03:58:00 PM »

So I've had 3 covid jabs and have recently been going about my business more or less as I did pre pandemic except for a few now ingrained precautionary habits.

I therefore assume I must have come into come into contact with the disease on several occasions but my newly acquired immunity has fought it off.

If that is the case, why is my immunity getting weaker? You would imagine with all that fighting practice it would be getting stronger.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #34412 on: June 14, 2022, 02:51:26 PM »

I think you would know if you caught it to the extent that your immune system was getting a workout.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34413 on: June 14, 2022, 05:17:27 PM »

I think you would know if you caught it to the extent that your immune system was getting a workout.

So does that mean that my chances of catching it are the same as they were pre-jab but my chances of not becoming really ill are better?

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #34414 on: June 14, 2022, 05:31:04 PM »

So does that mean that my chances of catching it are the same as they were pre-jab but my chances of not becoming really ill are better?

That’s how I understand it.
I’m still in the NoVid group. Had three jabs so far and will have another if/when offered, but haven’t tested positive at any stage, nor felt as though I was suffering. I guess I’ve been lucky - wore masks where required, and did the hand washing thing, but not much more than that.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34415 on: June 14, 2022, 06:13:22 PM »

I’m still in the NoVid group. Had three jabs so far and will have another if/when offered, but haven’t tested positive at any stage, nor felt as though I was suffering. I guess I’ve been lucky - wore masks where required, and did the hand washing thing, but not much more than that.

I avoided it for about two years but it finally got me a couple of months ago. I was a three jabber by than and fortunately it wasn't too bad. Just like a bad bout of man-flu really.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #34416 on: June 14, 2022, 10:08:40 PM »

I avoided it for about two years but it finally got me a couple of months ago. I was a three jabber by than and fortunately it wasn't too bad. Just like a bad bout of man-flu really.

I’m gonna keep not getting it, including not getting it next week at Glastonbury.
My quest for immortality continues. One day at a time.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34417 on: June 15, 2022, 08:35:18 AM »

I’m gonna keep not getting it, including not getting it next week at Glastonbury.

Good man.

I'm going to live forever or die trying.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34418 on: June 15, 2022, 08:46:29 AM »

You volunteering again ?  Enjoy.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #34419 on: June 15, 2022, 12:31:14 PM »

You volunteering again ?  Enjoy.

First time since 2013, which is so long ago that the Rolling Stones were still around…

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #34420 on: June 19, 2022, 08:01:40 PM »

watching the golf again on the spanish channel - some more phrases

si senor!

madre mia"

and

ooouf!
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34421 on: June 25, 2022, 09:20:24 AM »

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34422 on: June 29, 2022, 08:51:10 AM »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNh6m79H/?k=1

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34423 on: June 29, 2022, 09:18:29 AM »

Amazing

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #34424 on: June 29, 2022, 12:37:15 PM »

Omg how brilliant.

Pages: 1 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 [2295] 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: