blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:00:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Chris Moorman: in the well
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chris Moorman: in the well  (Read 101182 times)
Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

How important is tilt shoving as a multi tabling MTT player?

Do you rate yourself as one of the best at tilt shoving? Are there other players who you can still learn from when it comes to tilt shoving?

Every multi tabling mtt player has to be able to tilt shove... Say you have 6 tables and u tilt shove all 6 of them with 20 bbs you will probably suck out on at least one of them and now you will have 40bbs and be in with a great shot of getting a top 3. Also after you have sucked out you will have lucky chips and won't get any bad beats in big pots, so as long as you don't donk it the prize money is as good as yours.

Not wanting to big myself up too much but I am 1 of the BEST at tilt shoving. The WCOOP 2nd chance event that I got 2nd in for $45k (obv brag) I tilt shoved 20 bbs with 92 soooooted into ak and sucked out with 400 left. These lucky chips got me to second place... If i had played properly I would probably of got my aces cracked or something.

KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »

How important is tilt shoving as a multi tabling MTT player?

Do you rate yourself as one of the best at tilt shoving? Are there other players who you can still learn from when it comes to tilt shoving?

Every multi tabling mtt player has to be able to tilt shove... Say you have 6 tables and u tilt shove all 6 of them with 20 bbs you will probably suck out on at least one of them and now you will have 40bbs and be in with a great shot of getting a top 3. Also after you have sucked out you will have lucky chips and won't get any bad beats in big pots, so as long as you don't donk it the prize money is as good as yours.

Not wanting to big myself up too much but I am 1 of the BEST at tilt shoving. The WCOOP 2nd chance event that I got 2nd in for $45k (obv brag) I tilt shoved 20 bbs with 92 soooooted into ak and sucked out with 400 left. These lucky chips got me to second place... If i had played properly I would probably of got my aces cracked or something.

Best Advice Yet!

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »

I was watching some of the $5K WTA Final replay on 'Stars. Are you planning on doing an analysis of it on your blog?

Do you think having your hole cards exposed on that will make it harder to cash in the bigger events?

Did many of your foes "big folds" surprise you when you see their holdings on the replay? Smiley

I was planning on getting camtasia and recording it and doing some kind of analysise but I didn't get round to it intime before it got removed Sad because basically I'm a lazy fucker.

I don't think having my cards exposed for one tourney should be to much of a problem. The antes in that tourney were double the normal size so looser play was favoured. If anything it should help me get more action on my hands.

I was suprised at a couple such as brynkenneys fold of ak early to my re raise of the utg raiser when i had j5 off lol and also busto_soon's fold of pocket tens on the 468 flop to my j6 off.

Yes jx off is the nuts Smiley

fidget

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »

Do you balance tilt shoving by faketilt shoving aces ever?
allinstevie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 07:24:47 PM »

why are you so afraid of tequilla?
Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »

Do you balance tilt shoving by faketilt shoving aces ever?

when I tilt shove I tilt shove everything..... The chatbox normally gets a lot of abuse 2 lol

Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

why are you so afraid of tequilla?

I wish I had a good answer for this but all I can say is that 'IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WANT TO DIE'

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »

Has your Paigow improved since Vegas and do you still play drunk?

Do you play much cash? Why do you think you have excelled in tournaments rather than cash?
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 07:43:58 PM »

Do you play much cash? Why do you think you have excelled in tournaments rather than cash?

all good players play drunk Grin

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

allinstevie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most) how rigged is stars?
Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 07:47:52 PM »

Paigow owns my soul but I'm definetly gonna own Pab hard at bowling this year.....

I've played a bit this year was aiming for 100k hands total this yr... so far I have managed about 8000 lol (lazy fucker again obv) but I'm up nearly 30k playing 5/10 mainly, which is obviously an unsubstatinable win rate. The reason why I have gone the tournament route is probably due to me wanting to be the best at what I do... If I was to play cash I would have to be playing the big games and my tilt control isn't the best so there would be some crazy swings lol. Also I just LOVE winning tournaments no matter what the size of the tourney is..... you cant beat that winning feeling. Cash games are probably more profitable in the long run but it isn't really about the money to me.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »

Are you a mormon?

Are you moor man than roger moore?

And any other questions with have a pun of your name in it.
Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most) how rigged is stars?

i wish you put on a scale of 1-100 because 10 doesnt justify how rigged it is. The way to win on stars is to think of the right play and then do the exact opposite. The dumber the play..... the more likely you are to win. If you like the   button then stars is your site

Moorman1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 07:54:33 PM »

Are you a mormon?

Are you moor man than roger moore?

And any other questions with have a pun of your name in it.

LoL you won't believe the number of random us railtards who come up with stuff like I didn't know Moorman's were allowed to play poker and are you really the famous nfl player Brian Moorman etc. Can get pretty annoying lol. Probably nowhere near as bad as some of the stuff someone like Annette_15 gets though

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »

Chris, where do you think the best place to play is for decent structured regular $1-$25 freezeouts?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: